Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 136. (Read 136554 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
We need the developer permissions to make such things. The coin is attracting lot of people check yobit.com ..
For the amount the developers maybe able to burn some of the current supply.
I'm donating all of the design work needed for the coin ( it cost ~$2500 ) including website redesign + web wallet + mobile wallet + social media profiles redesign ( fb/twitter/reddit ) + complete graphical concepts and presentation.
If the coin owner/founder have a developer then we can move like hell to a completely different stage.
We may also find a developer who can donate his work hours or receive his payments as pac and their's lot of interesting people to pay him.
I want to tell the developer that there's actual chance and you'll find a great team to help you if you just replied and communicated with us

No one knows who he is. And we havent heard anything from him since Months. Can anyone try to contact him on twitter ?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Any one tried to mine paccoin can share his experience ?
Activity: 16

Join discord group to start making something about this coin

https://discord.gg/k7Jcsj

Together we can do this
We need the developer permissions to make such things. The coin is attracting lot of people check yobit.com ..
For the amount the developers maybe able to burn some of the current supply.
I'm donating all of the design work needed for the coin ( it cost ~$2500 ) including website redesign + web wallet + mobile wallet + social media profiles redesign ( fb/twitter/reddit ) + complete graphical concepts and presentation.
If the coin owner/founder have a developer then we can move like hell to a completely different stage.
We may also find a developer who can donate his work hours or receive his payments as pac and their's lot of interesting people to pay him.
I want to tell the developer that there's actual chance and you'll find a great team to help you if you just replied and communicated with us
Activity: 16
we have to burn some coins ---

New website
New Features
New Design
New apps

we need help, from developers, new team, new strategies, all together we can do this...

we need to change, new logo, make a discord group, new twitter, youtube channel,  we need a team leader..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGL300JnS_Q see the video about the last review of paccoin in youtube??

we need to do better than this

OMG- are too many... no chace for this coin!:(....Total Paccoins: 2,207,897,555,909...  are to many coin my frieds... no one invest..believe me!

There is a chance. But we have to stick together. I believe in it. We have to make a new Website. New Social Media profiles. And we need devs for this Project. We could also make a Coin Swap something like 1/15. Then the circulating Supply would be much better.
Activity: 21
OMG- are too many... no chace for this coin!:(....Total Paccoins: 2,207,897,555,909...  are to many coin my frieds... no one invest..believe me!
First time.. we must find him,.. and ask.. what is he's plans..

How many coins are in Circulating Supply at this time?

Look at the Website there is the Total Supply. Idk the Circulating Supply.
First time.. we must find him,.. and ask.. what is he's plans..

How many coins are in Circulating Supply at this time?
Hy people, if the Dev want... yes  this coin Will Fly to the moon... but if he dont want.. this coin is a dead coin unfortunetly.... This coin must have a new website, a new Facebook page.. and a lot of people to promote the coin!

Look at the HTML5 coin, from a dead coin... ow she is a live coin... but the Dev is alive:)).. and work every day with people!

I look at twitter page on Pac and i see last post was in July.... in think the dev dont believe in he's coin:)..

If you find  the Dev.. and you talk with them..  tell him that i am work in marketing.. and if he want to grow the coin.. i offer my services PRONO to promote this coin!

Enjoy!

We can take over those things. If the Dev doesnt want to stick to this coin anymore. Like i said we could make a Website and the Social Media stuff.
Hy people, if the Dev want... yes  this coin Will Fly to the moon... but if he dont want.. this coin is a dead coin unfortunetly.... This coin must have a new website, a new Facebook page.. and a lot of people to promote the coin!

Look at the HTML5 coin, from a dead coin... ow she is a live coin... but the Dev is alive:)).. and work every day with people!

I look at twitter page on Pac and i see last post was in July.... in think the dev dont believe in he's coin:)..

If you find  the Dev.. and you talk with them..  tell him that i am work in marketing.. and if he want to grow the coin.. i offer my services PRONO to promote this coin!

Enjoy!
Any reddit where we can communicate and rise pac ?

For the developers :
- You're a brave heart  Grin why you just stopped communicating and seems like you lost hope ?
- What if i helped you with a unique web wallet interface would you be able to develop and run it ?
- Can we have a group where we can plan together growing pac ?
- I can help you updating the website and the other graphical and user experience assets to 2018 feel, what you think ?

It's possible to move a great step forward with this coin!! Just take it serious build a great team and that's it !!

Everyone could do his/her part to help Paccoin growing. We need a new Website and further developments to the Coin. Something like Masternodes , and darksend  or something like that , would reawake the coin. And other People could talk about it in forums and make Youtube Videos.
Any reddit where we can communicate and rise pac ?

For the developers :
- You're a brave heart  Grin why you just stopped communicating and seems like you lost hope ?
- What if i helped you with a unique web wallet interface would you be able to develop and run it ?
- Can we have a group where we can plan together growing pac ?
- I can help you updating the website and the other graphical and user experience assets to 2018 feel, what you think ?

It's possible to move a great step forward with this coin!! Just take it serious build a great team and that's it !!

It would be nice if PAC was on coinsmarkets.com . They have staking enabled on the exchange wallets.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paccoin/

don't know about the exchanges staking the coin , probably

also I saw my own IP adres in the node list on cryptopia with the wallet I am staking paccoin with .

https://ibb.co/cZOXJw

is this because I have " server=1 " in my paccoin.conf      or is this only for solomining
I see more connections (30 to 50 ) in my wallet and only 8 nodes on cryptopia so how did I became a node  Grin Huh Roll Eyes
and did 22 to 42 not become a node , any one ??

What's about the solo mining profits ? ~Pac/day
Can you please refer me to how to solo mining pac
Activity: 30
It would be nice if PAC was on coinsmarkets.com . They have staking enabled on the exchange wallets.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paccoin/

don't know about the exchanges staking the coin , probably

also I saw my own IP adres in the node list on cryptopia with the wallet I am staking paccoin with .

https://ibb.co/cZOXJw

is this because I have " server=1 " in my paccoin.conf      or is this only for solomining
I see more connections (30 to 50 ) in my wallet and only 8 nodes on cryptopia so how did I became a node  Grin Huh Roll Eyes
and did 22 to 42 not become a node , any one ??
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I think that the price of two satos is completely real. So you just have to wait!

-----------
people are buying 1 pac at 1 satoshi at yobit....    Grin

Smart  Grin ... and with PAC sell order "worth" 1133 BTC at 1 satoshi, they might wait "a while" before it hits 2 satoshi, in like probably never ...
Activity: 73
i get nothing but orphans
Activity: 80
Can anyone help me here to unlock my wallet permanently.
or do I just transfer all my coins to a trading company then delete this wallet and then install a new wallet?
Thanks in advance
Jack
Activity: 113
people are buying 1 pac at 1 satoshi at yobit....    Grin
kel-alt -
I went to Yobit a couple months ago and did not see any PAC buying at 1 sat.
If there is any, jeez, it pays to shop around or arbitrage!
I posted this same info awhile back. Seems like the dev would post here if there
was any news, but I haven't seen any. PAC coin is a mystery to me. Might do great
things, or Huh Time will tell. Crazy amount of coins that are so cheap you can only
use Doge at Cryptopia. 1 sat BTC is the lowest a coin can be worth at YoBit because
BTC is the only pairing. Great to read someone is going to buy 1-2 BTC worth!
Activity: 80
people are buying 1 pac at 1 satoshi at yobit....    Grin

Smart  Grin ... and with PAC sell order "worth" 1133 BTC at 1 satoshi, they might wait "a while" before it hits 2 satoshi, in like probably never ...

lol if it ever hits 2 Satoshi then I would love that, hmmmmmmm what's 10 billion coins worth then in Satoshi ?

I had 3billion in crytopia and it said I had a balance of 33 bitcoin, bugger it wouldn't let me with draw the 33 bitcoin, I wish.
so Cryptopia has a problem adding the coins up.

With Yobit, I do not trade with them as they seem to have to many negative reviews on them from scamming to losing coins to bad ethics,
I think I will keep away from them at this time.
Jump to: