Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 156. (Read 136554 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
political
action
committee

[yeah BTC suck it an ALT could actually be your DAO lobbyist but yet could rep. all digital coinage]
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Get Windows Wallet here guys!  http://www.pacifica-nation.com/paccoin/    Cool
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
This is a hidden gem guys. The network works. Its staking as intented and its old and well respected.

Hold on guys its gonna be great soon!
Ya I didn't believe the staking was real until after 30 days and BOOM all of a sudden my PAC supply jumped HUGE!!! lol Good coin hope to see good things come from it in the near future Cheesy

I just started with it but im a long time lurker. I hope to get my wallet up and running and synced by tommorow. (if youd like to help me top it up ask me for my addy)

Cheesy
Well welcome mate Smiley Ya the syncing of the wallet is the worst but trust me once you get all synced up you will be good to go and get your coins into your wallet and just let them sit there and build up to bigger and better amounts Wink Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1680
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
This is a hidden gem guys. The network works. Its staking as intented and its old and well respected.

Ya I didn't believe the staking was real until after 30 days and BOOM all of a sudden my PAC supply jumped HUGE!!! lol Good coin hope to see good things come from it in the near future Cheesy

I just started with it but im a long time lurker. I hope to get my wallet up and running and synced by tommorow. (if youd like to help me top it up ask me for my addy)

Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1680
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi,
Dev maybe if possible , could we add coin control feature included wallet update ?
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Should I even bother investing in this coin lol?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Maybe vote on cryptopia, they have 7 different base markets this coin could use.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
New bootstrap available (updated until October 8th 2015): https://mega.nz/#!ZsMG0CqS!gnazxq689pEAShRuw1S6OF8s5PeaQHrU_1oR_y9lieI

Enjoy! Smiley
Activity: 444
Good to see Dev is responding to questions...Any plans of future development? roadmap?
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
paccoin
I see the coin is being traded on bleu and cryptopia with little volume. What is the stake % now?

Yes the altcoins such as Dogecoin/Paccoin markets are doing good.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
paccoin
anyone know of a pool that we can mine this on?

No pools to my knowledge, but difficulty at the moment is low enough you can mine your own wallet.
It would be awesome if this coin got a makeover and got a little polish on it and got back up and running because it's a pretty decent coin that I hold some of and stake them as well Cheesy The 30 day min stake age is a little much but that's something I guess would have to be discussed with the developer if they did a little revamp of the coin or something Smiley Cheers
Activity: 994
anyone know of a pool that we can mine this on?
Activity: 694
Ya this coin could definitely do with a re-up and do over Smiley Slap a little makeup and blush on this bitch and let's take her out on the town folks Smiley It's always a good thing when someone revives a coin like this which is sooooo fucking old Smiley I say DO IT!!

My holdings are fewer than yours, mate, but I'd love to see a "free play" for PAC.  Cool  nom nom nom
Ya this coin could definitely do with a re-up and do over Smiley Slap a little makeup and blush on this bitch and let's take her out on the town folks Smiley It's always a good thing when someone revives a coin like this which is sooooo fucking old Smiley I say DO IT!!
Activity: 644
anybody still interested? there are a bunch of the bleutrade traders currently attempting to revive PAC coin, we have a faucet at http://wemine.uk a block crawler at http://wemine.uk/PAC/crawl/block_crawler.php and rainbot is also raining PAC's....

also if by any chance you are a millionaire in vta then sell them quick and buy up your billionaire status in PAC Smiley happy trading guys
It doesnt need reviving.Its going great
Activity: 444
I see the coin is being traded on bleu and cryptopia with little volume. What is the stake % now?
Jump to: