Pages:
Author

Topic: [Announce] SimpleCoin.com - Buying Bitcoins Became Simple Today - page 4. (Read 15639 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Dude, you're going to get scalped so hard the second any black hats find out about this... Just a head's up.
Activity: 378
"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."
Compliments of the spelling junkies in IRC.

Verify Your Phone Number
Our checkout process is very straight forward (straightforward).

That's(') It, Your (You're) Done!

And Good Luck!

Thank you kindly Smiley

Smiley
Activity: 378
"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."
Compliments of the spelling junkies in IRC.

Verify Your Phone Number
Our checkout process is very straight forward (straightforward).

That's(') It, Your (You're) Done!

And Good Luck!
Activity: 950
Merit: 1001
Good luck, I hope you can overcome fraud and exchanges like this become more popular!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
2 questions people would probably like to see answered.

What do you use to calculate the cost per bitcoin? Why is the smallest amount you can buy 3 bitcoins (i assume it is because of CC fees)?
Activity: 637
Merit: 502
I think that your price are not attractive. 20% to 30% over the mtgox price.

But good luck. A lot of people are asking for a simpler way to buy bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
Just ordered some coins. Waiting for them to appear in my wallet.  I guess this quote answers my first question as to how you plan to deal with the charge back issues that have killed all other previous attempts to do this:

Chargeback Policy: The practice of claiming a refund or requesting a chargeback after having purchased on our site is considered fraudulent. Customers seeking to resolve any billing errors are required to contact us via email or phone. Any chargeback attempted for products provided by SimpleCoin will be firmly defended, and a $150 administrative fee will be assessed automatically and without exception. If the chargeback is completed successfully, and if the disputed amount is not determined by SimpleCoin to have been charged in error, the entire disputed amount will be re-assessed along with a $150 chargeback fee. SimpleCoin will turn the matter over to a collection agency to recover the chargeback amount and the chargeback fees and assessed fee plus any collection fees, and will result in it being reported to credit reporting bureaus such as Experian, Equifax, or Trans Union.

So, you are trying to "scare away" the criminals?

Wow, I suppose this is one way around it - charge $150 dollars to their credit card assuming it is there credit card. Interesting approach! Grin
legendary
Activity: 873
In what locale are you based?

Terms updated... Washington, USA

http://www.sos.wa.gov/corps/search_results.aspx?name=&ubi=603157328
SIMPLECOIN, LLC
UBI Number   603157328
Category   LLC
Active/Inactive   Active
State of Incorporation   WA
WA Filing Date   11/07/2011
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Just ordered some coins. Waiting for them to appear in my wallet.  I guess this quote answers my first question as to how you plan to deal with the charge back issues that have killed all other previous attempts to do this:

Chargeback Policy: The practice of claiming a refund or requesting a chargeback after having purchased on our site is considered fraudulent. Customers seeking to resolve any billing errors are required to contact us via email or phone. Any chargeback attempted for products provided by SimpleCoin will be firmly defended, and a $150 administrative fee will be assessed automatically and without exception. If the chargeback is completed successfully, and if the disputed amount is not determined by SimpleCoin to have been charged in error, the entire disputed amount will be re-assessed along with a $150 chargeback fee. SimpleCoin will turn the matter over to a collection agency to recover the chargeback amount and the chargeback fees and assessed fee plus any collection fees, and will result in it being reported to credit reporting bureaus such as Experian, Equifax, or Trans Union.

So, you are trying to "scare away" the criminals?
Activity: 270
1CoinLabF5Avpp5kor41ngn7prTFMMHFVc
Looks like a great way for new BTCers to buy their first coin!  Will recommend to my non-technical friends. How long should new users expect it to take between placing the order and receiving their coins?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Ripple
Who owns and runs this service?

Your Terms read:
Law and jurisdiction

These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of , and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of .

In what locale are you based?
Activity: 826
I haven't gotten past the homepage, because I'm not interested in purchasing ATM, but when/where do I give my CC info? Is that page HTTPS?
vip
Activity: 447
Merit: 258
I sent an email to [email protected] to report a typo, but the email bounced with a message saying, "We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (support) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group"
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Nice web site. I like the fact that it's simple, lean and clean. The process of buying bitcoin seem simple enough. Great work!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Starting today, if you live in the US, you can use your credit or debit card to purchase bitcoins.  If you live outside the US, your not out of luck.  We plan on extending our services to other countries in early 2012.  What we provide is pretty straight forward:

• Buy Bitcoins Using Your Credit or Debit Card
  • Instant Delivery to Your Wallet (New Customers May Experience a Delay)
  • Our Prices Are Updated Every Minute to Reflect the Exchange Rate
  • Safe and Secure, Completely PCI Compliant

We would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on ways to improve our service!
Pages:
Jump to: