Pages:
Author

Topic: [Announcement] Avalon ASIC Batch #1 Ships - page 17. (Read 238889 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I called DHL, and they found mine and gave me the tracking number.

They told me that it's scheduled for Monday delivery, and that it will require a signature.

Tracking page now says "Address information needed; contact DHL".

Arrgh.  For some reason DHL couldn't find my house.  I called them, and I think she confirmed that the package was addressed correctly (I couldn't hear her too well).  She did ask me for a contact phone number, so one may not have been provided, though my correct number shows on my Avalon webstore receipt email.

Now they say they'll bring it tomorrow, so I gotta spend another day waiting around for them.

Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
I should point out that Avalon sold 1000 units within Batch 1 (in China).

less FUD please, there's total of 300 units for batch one, -/+ 10. this includes in china. fun fact: we rejected 2x 100+ orders and a deal to buy the whole 300 unit lot.

p.s.
sorry about the DHL delay guys, since we are doing shipping through another company we get the tracking a few days after we ship, and due information being passed through multiple parties, it is entirely possible you'll receive units before tracking information, which is currently what is happening.
+1 Thanks for contributing to miner diversity
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
as a chinese customer. I still waiting for my unit.  Huh Huh Huh  did avalon team lost my order?
Activity: 840
I called DHL again today and they said their system for looking up packages without tracking numbers was down today.

BitSynCom, can you please confirm that my order has shipped?  Given the order number relative to others that have been shipped, it should have already been shipped, but because the issue with the canceled status was never resolved, it is reasonable to assume there is a possibility that nothing has been sent.

I wouldn't be hassling you about tracking if the order was displayed correctly in the store, in which case I would be reasonable to just wait for it to arrive.

Bitsyncom, any update on this issue?  You said you would be able to address it when you returned to NYC.

Ticket #25, created 1 month ago, remains untouched.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

less FUD please, there's total of 300 units for batch one, -/+ 10. this includes in china. fun fact: we rejected 2x 100+ orders and a deal to buy the whole 300 unit lot.

p.s.
sorry about the DHL delay guys, since we are doing shipping through another company we get the tracking a few days after we ship, and due information being passed through multiple parties, it is entirely possible you'll receive units before tracking information, which is currently what is happening.

Wow... what a surprise.  PuertoLibre lying?  Who would have thought.

Unfortunately I was wrong about this.

When it happens I own up to it.

------------------

Keep truckin on through your own lies for a few months. It will be a keen experiment in seeing how long you can make people wait for their orders.

(Like the one obvious lie about Sabrina Rep being misinformed about your timeline for shipping because she is "new".)
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
+1

also @BitSyncom

can you please PM me about my question?

thanks

Rob
legendary
Activity: 1260

p.s.

Wow... what a surprise.  PuertoLibre lying?  Who would have thought.
Activity: 451
Merit: 250

p.s.

Could you please tell us if all of the batch 1 units have been shipped?  That question should be easy to answer and will give us some warning to check our mail.

Sam
Activity: 730
and what about reducing the price of device?
no desire to pay 30% of the customs

my order total> $ 8000
and would like to see in a package worth $ 1,000 less
Activity: 798
@BitSyncom,

What about EMS tracking numbers? They are delayed too?
Yes, this is vital info for some countries... EMS can present huge delays if not kicked... But without tracking info its not possible, cos they even don't want to talk with you without it.
Activity: 730
@BitSyncom,

When will be sent to the device? Order number 200000846
Russia.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
@BitSyncom,

Activity: 336
Merit: 251
Avalon ASIC Team

p.s.
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
ps  yes I'm waiting very long on my Single, how's your Avalon, hashing yet?
Hold on, let me call DHL and see if it will arrive today.

I don't mean to hurt your feelings if you don't yet have that real expectation. (sorry but I have to laugh at both of us)
Man you couldn't hurt my feelings even if there was an army of you. I'm calling you a liar for presenting known crap as fact, your defense is you have to ask your Chinese overlords (is that a Japanese avatar you have there, to piss them off?) about something you've seen months ago, as a rumor on some Chinese forum. You called me a liar, now proof where I lied, or shut the fuck up about me being a liar.  
You can call DHL for yourself, you don't really think I give a damn if your Avalon will show or not, now do you? It's only funny because I've seen your anti-BFL rage growing exponentially with the time passing after your initial trumpet-blowing over that 2 shipped first Avalons.
Just called DHL they said they have a new policy where they will not look for inbound shipment without a tracking number Sad

so much for that idea...
Activity: 188
Are they using DHL for shipments to Canada? DHL still says that I have nothing coming to my postal code.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
@  Bitsyncom

I ordered 30 Units in Batch 1

Is there any way you could give me some kind of status update?

order # is # 200000393

thanks so much for your time! Smiley

Rob

is that all?  way to go bro!
@  Bitsyncom

I ordered 30 Units in Batch 1

Is there any way you could give me some kind of status update?

order # is # 200000393

thanks so much for your time! Smiley

Rob
legendary
ps  yes I'm waiting very long on my Single, how's your Avalon, hashing yet?
Hold on, let me call DHL and see if it will arrive today.

I don't mean to hurt your feelings if you don't yet have that real expectation. (sorry but I have to laugh at both of us)
legendary
It was a long time ago,

I recall that large order customers were allowed to order before Batch 1 went live. Either way I am asking for confirmations. It's been a long time.

Almost as long as you have been waiting for BFl to ship out it's products SloK.

Example,

Quote from: BeeJay;17926
I'm not tired of waiting .... in fact, sometimes I forget I have a BFL order expected to turn up on my doorstep in the not too distant future. It's not until somebody at work asks me if my order has turned up yet that I remember it hasn't . . .

They're not tired of waiting either ... they're quite looking forward to getting their hands on all or part of my order to have a play ....

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/1273-date-prices-offers.html
Pages:
Jump to: