Pages:
Author

Topic: [Announcement] Avalon ASIC Batch #1 Ships - page 16. (Read 238889 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Mind if I add you to the received list? Do you want to release how many units?  If so, what is your company of origin?  If nothing I will create a unknown category.

Once I actually receive it, sure.  1 unit shipped to USA.

Thank you.  PM me if you can and I will add it.

Received!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I had a snowstorm knock down my internet antenna at home recently, so I right away had to drive it to my office to hook it up.

It's happily mining on Eligius at the moment.
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
order:118
in the domestic but i am lucky if i get it before this weekend!!!!!
very unhappy with Avalon team for not sendng me the track id earlier!
but very thankfull that they send it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
my unit is stuck in customs 2 days now! and i hadn't received a track id to prepare about it!  Angry
i am in EU
Same with mine laying in HK customs for two days now ...

luffy,

Is your unit stuck in HK customs or in your domestic customs?
10X
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
@BitSynCom / Yufi

can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

answer my question today?

@  Bitsyncom

I ordered 30 Units in Batch 1

Is there any way you could give me some kind of status update?

order # is # 200000393

thanks so much for your time!

Rob

thank you and have a wonderful day! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1112
my unit is stuck in customs 2 days now! and i hadn't received a track id to prepare about it!  Angry
i am in EU

Did DHL contact you with a request for information or an explanation?
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
i am in EU

luffy,

what's your order number?

spiccioli
Activity: 607
i am in EU
donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
95% sure that the Avalon team has not finished the Batch #1 shipping. Yifu showed today but talked nothing about it.
Activity: 518
Manateeeeeeees
Every time I come in this forum all I see is this over and over again:

legendary
Activity: 1064
In china one avalon prob gets you 3-5 people for a month. As long as not in a major city i suppose where wages have not skyrocketed.

This, give me one avalon now Ill keep answering all support issues I can

Actually I sent them an email stating that I can help with their custom service and support issues during my free time, for free! But I guess my email was handled the same way as thousands of other emails  Wink

when was that? should I quote the email I sent too? Wink I guess they got tons of proposals like thatand yet the bold part remains true for everyone
lets hope for the best.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
In china one avalon prob gets you 3-5 people for a month. As long as not in a major city i suppose where wages have not skyrocketed.

This, give me one avalon now Ill keep answering all support issues I can

Actually I sent them an email stating that I can help with their custom service and support issues during my free time, for free! But I guess my email was handled the same way as thousands of other emails  Wink
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

You can't be serious?
You are PAYING intermediaries who are worse than you at dealing with tracking numbers?
They send out the goods and then get the info back to you ... "a few days after we ship" Huh

Basically your stated excuse (which may or may not be true) for not supplying tracking numbers is that a courier company can ship a device across the planet faster than you and your intermediaries can supply a client (who has paid you more than $1k per shipped item) with a tracking number ...

Either those courier companies are faster than lightning (yeah data can travel pretty fast Smiley but boxes usually don't) or your system for dealing with orders is ... ?

I was under the impression you were a grown man, however you certainly moan and whine way too much to be so.  Welcome to the ignore list, I'm sure mem and galambo will appreciate the company.
Hmmm - but I still don't see the ignore info message on my own posts Sad
Yay - more please Smiley
Activity: 206
Mind if I add you to the received list? Do you want to release how many units?  If so, what is your company of origin?  If nothing I will create a unknown category.

D
I would like to see the list you made. Thx in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

D
legendary
Activity: 1512

You can't be serious?
You are PAYING intermediaries who are worse than you at dealing with tracking numbers?
They send out the goods and then get the info back to you ... "a few days after we ship" Huh

Basically your stated excuse (which may or may not be true) for not supplying tracking numbers is that a courier company can ship a device across the planet faster than you and your intermediaries can supply a client (who has paid you more than $1k per shipped item) with a tracking number ...

Either those courier companies are faster than lightning (yeah data can travel pretty fast Smiley but boxes usually don't) or your system for dealing with orders is ... ?

I was under the impression you were a grown man, however you certainly moan and whine way too much to be so.  Welcome to the ignore list, I'm sure mem and galambo will appreciate the company.
Activity: 125
I called DHL again today and they said their system for looking up packages without tracking numbers was down today.

BitSynCom, can you please confirm that my order has shipped?  Given the order number relative to others that have been shipped, it should have already been shipped, but because the issue with the canceled status was never resolved, it is reasonable to assume there is a possibility that nothing has been sent.

I wouldn't be hassling you about tracking if the order was displayed correctly in the store, in which case I would be reasonable to just wait for it to arrive.

Bitsyncom, any update on this issue?  You said you would be able to address it when you returned to NYC.

Ticket #25, created 1 month ago, remains untouched.

are you a batch 1 customer?

because I am too and I cannot log into my account anymore...
legendary
Activity: 966

Activity: 658
I should point out that Avalon sold 1000 units within Batch 1 (in China).

less FUD please, there's total of 300 units for batch one, -/+ 10. this includes in china. fun fact: we rejected 2x 100+ orders and a deal to buy the whole 300 unit lot.

p.s.
sorry about the DHL delay guys, since we are doing shipping through another company we get the tracking a few days after we ship, and due information being passed through multiple parties, it is entirely possible you'll receive units before tracking information, which is currently what is happening.

No worries Yifu. Any chance for an update on my order to US by EMS? 200000300 many thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
I called DHL, and they found mine and gave me the tracking number.

They told me that it's scheduled for Monday delivery, and that it will require a signature.

Tracking page now says "Address information needed; contact DHL".

Arrgh.  For some reason DHL couldn't find my house.  I called them, and I think she confirmed that the package was addressed correctly (I couldn't hear her too well).  She did ask me for a contact phone number, so one may not have been provided, though my correct number shows on my Avalon webstore receipt email.

Now they say they'll bring it tomorrow, so I gotta spend another day waiting around for them.

Undecided

Mind if I add you to the received list? Do you want to release how many units?  If so, what is your company of origin?  If nothing I will create a unknown category.   Thanks

D
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
I should point out that Avalon sold 1000 units within Batch 1 (in China).

less FUD please, there's total of 300 units for batch one, -/+ 10. this includes in china. fun fact: we rejected 2x 100+ orders and a deal to buy the whole 300 unit lot.

p.s.
sorry about the DHL delay guys, since we are doing shipping through another company we get the tracking a few days after we ship, and due information being passed through multiple parties, it is entirely possible you'll receive units before tracking information, which is currently what is happening.
You can't be serious?

Pages:
Jump to: