Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hawaiicoin - A Slice of Paradise - page 18. (Read 36494 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
mintyfresh, thanks. received 10 hic back )

Matt9301, read PM.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Where can I mine??
Activity: 34
We are going to need some decent working pools for this coin to be successful.   If the dev team needs help with the official pool, shoot me a PM.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Anyone that send me 1 HIC, I will send back fast.. Thank you!
1PZByP3eyaVKafSnyih8NNVvNXnzS9GohT

P.s. Received! Who is??
My adress 1Bo7RTpi1f4KFA5Un3dG34qUsnWrVMDaJf
txid c524a207e58619f83d01facf996a45c5e07d8af8d96fee7988929273473e9785
Recieved 10 HIC from someone - thanks, don't have source address to send back.  Post a HIC address and I'll pay those 10 forward!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
the log is beautiful! i love it!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 4
There are not a lot of rejects...why? I'm mining in solo, at least 5/6 blocks rejected. Only two accepted.

Anyone know why?
If anyone wants to send some transactions into the network, send to this address and I'll send your coins right back:

19B8eNiremLoXz8ezFTn8goB47XAbSub5B
Activity: 1
此币已死,有事烧纸!
privanon pool seems to be down right now but i did get solo mining working on my network.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
I've been solo mining for around 2 hours ... got mined up 25,000 hic ... but ... puff ... all gone ... except just 2 blocks that stuck ... 1,000 hic

so many rejects ... some accepted but gone ... and some never register ... why?

I'm using cgminer ... Huh

if all blocks that I mined counted ... including blocks that are accepted and suddenly disappear to nowhere ... I already mined around 30,000 hic ...

but ... right now I've got only 1,000 hic or 2 blocks for me ... Huh

is everybody that solo mined experienced the same thing as me?

Yeah, got the same results
btw: The block changes (Getmininginfo in debug screen) go a LOT faster than on my cgminer screen.
What's the stratum URL for the Privanon pool?
stratum+tcp://pool.privanon.com:9981
What's the stratum URL for the Privanon pool?  I have an account there, but can't get to the getting started page to look it up.

Also if I have machines on the LAN - can I set them up to all solo mine by talking to the same wallet?   I'm trying that now, but on my other machines, I keep getting:

"stratum_recv_line_failed"
any pool alive?
pool.privanon.com/hic/ some times offline, but mining work
Activity: 300
any pool alive?
Activity: 101
thanks for the reply bolvan ...

I did solo mined quite a lot of new crypto-coin ... and usually there are not a lot of rejects like this one ...

hmmm ... usually the one that has lots of rejects is p2p pool ...

anyway ... thanks bolvan for the reply and answer ...

i solo mined ~10 blocks but got 0 hic
now mining on pool
Activity: 978
Found a lot of blocks, most rejected but 4 accepted. The tooltip shows an incoming transfer but the wallet stays empty.
Is this coin working?

Pool mining working as we received confirmation from Privanon.
privanon got slammed during the launch.  Trying to assist other pools on the list with compiling the source code.  Worked okay on privanon compiling so don't know the issue.

Got emails about solo mining showing problems as you stated.  Few accepted and found blocks but not showing up in the wallet.  We'll look into it.  For sure the pools are working.

With a diff so low, solo is the only option for me.
btw: Got 2 block at got into the wallet, both blocks where found with a very high diff. the ones then got accepted with diffs around 3K/5K are lost in cyberspace
Activity: 84
if all blocks that I mined counted ... including blocks that are accepted and suddenly disappear to nowhere ... I already mined around 30,000 hic ...

Disappeared blocks are orphans
Pages:
Jump to: