Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hawaiicoin - A Slice of Paradise - page 20. (Read 36494 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Problem with a purse, doesn't start! ! !
Activity: 22
Activity: 3
Mining with the wallet but no pools are up yet.
Activity: 8
IM getting a ton of rejects with cgminer
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
What's the rpc port?
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
So far, seems like all of the pools are down...
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
can use the coin to have a vacation at Hawaii in the future?

That's the PLAN!  We are currently engaged in meaningful discussion with people of significance here in order to pave the way for ways to obtain discounts and trips based on a "rewards" system using hawaiicoin.  Wish us luck!
Activity: 462
can use the coin to have a vacation at Hawaii in the future?
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Aloha from the Big Island!
Anyone want the Longboard (Local Brewery here in Hawaii) label from the first Hawaiian Beer that was consumed during the ceremonial Hawaiicoin Launch Smiley
Stay thirsty my friends!
Nobody even paid for that CoinGen coin you idiots. This Hawaiicoin is actually legit LOL. Some of the trolls on here are complete morons. 

Thank you Sir.  Please PM us with your BTC address so we can "tip" you for the comment.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Wait up until 1AM, no thanks....
Sorry for all of the confusion everyone.
It is GMT -10 as it was pointed out before.  We set it for this time but cryptocoincalendar I believe did not accept that time.
Nonetheless, let's press on.  It is now 1340 Hawaii time (1:40pm) and we will be launching in 6 hours and 20 minutes.

Please keep in mind that when you start up your wallet it will show 3 weeks of sync time.  We generated the genesis block (which by the way is still not confirmed because we shut down the mining system immediately after the first block was mined) 3 weeks ago.  No coins other than that first block have EVER been mined.  We did another test late last night during pre-flight checks and as soon as we confirmed the daemon was running well and miners could solo and pool mine without issue we shut it off again.  Again NO OTHER BLOCKS THAN THE GENESIS has been mined.  Genesis remains at UNCONFIRMED state until 2000 Hawaii time tonight when we release source code on GITHUB and the hicoin.org site.

Pools announced at hicoin.org in the next hour.
Hawaiian-themed giveaways and trade items will be posted shortly after launch.

IRC channel will be open for support.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
So, any ETA here ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Finally - a clean and fair launch - LOL.  Grin
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
u know whats a fail --- make a launchdate --- and dont deliver anything --- and give no sign of life or explanation ... epic
Activity: 288
Another junk coin. Please, stop wasting your time people.
Activity: 420
Bayern
Nobody even paid for that CoinGen coin you idiots. This Hawaiicoin is actually legit LOL. Some of the trolls on here are complete morons. 
Activity: 114
generator's coind dont work? Why? I say olympic coin on generator, seems it's work... That type op problems have developer that using generator instead of developer?
Pages:
Jump to: