Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcing "Uranus" 5TH/s (+-100%) ASIC Bitcoin Miner **In Stock!** - page 2. (Read 3787 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
congratulations for this great achievement.

btw, you can't use uranus because its a name reserved for the next knc miner.
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
I'd like to be an official US reseller!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
You guys are crazy to spend some BTC on mining hardware.

Which is great, because it's time to reveal some amazing news ... I have been working on my own asic bitcoin miner.

And as is traditional, here is a concept drawing of what the miner will look like:

Here is the real surprise - I taped out in October and this baby is ready to ship - today!

So you know I'm legit, here is a picture of my production facilities in China:

They've been super busy making sure each ASIC has the correct number of AS's and IC's.

Gentlemen - Avenger Industries are proud to present our first bitcoin mining offering -

>>> Uranus <<<

Technical spec
Uranus hashes at 5TH/day (+-100%). More importantly, each order comes with a free "I love Uranus" t-shirt!

No pre-orders. Order now and get Uranus hashing today!

First release of Uranus only BTC49/unit. Discounts available if you want Uranus in large quantities.

Avenger Industries - we'll sell Uranus to anyone!

(Disclaimer: All sales are final. Refunds will be made in South Yemeni dinar only. Avenger Industries accept no responsibility if Uranus malfunctions or explodes. )

Order List:
Username              Amount         Order Number      Product             Quantity       Payment

kurzer42               BTC49               100001              Uranus           1
kurzer42's mom      BTC49               100002              Uranus           1
Pages:
Jump to: