Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OurMiner 1.1.0][New Version] Improved Performance for Lyra2z - page 2. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I moved back to coolminer. I get better hash rates poolside with coolminer, but I applaud the effort

found same issue, have switch back CCminer 2.2.5,even slower hash rate at local side, but higher accepted share and hashrate at pool side,have compared with 2 6x1080ti rig with same setting and pool and time.

hope they can fix this in later.

it is absolutely necessary to adjust the difficulty according to your hash, the difficulty for a rig of 6x1080 TI should't be the same for a rig of 6X1070, so you have to adjust the difficulty according to your hash. we recommend to adjust the difficlty manualy and doing the same for intensity according to GPU perfroamances and machine resources.
even if you have an ASIC with 15GH/s and low difficulty you wont have this hash in the pool.
Hoping that's clear !

OurPool team
Activity: 18
I moved back to coolminer. I get better hash rates poolside with coolminer, but I applaud the effort

found same issue, have switch back CCminer 2.2.5,even slower hash rate at local side, but higher accepted share and hashrate at pool side,have compared with 2 6x1080ti rig with same setting and pool and time.

hope they can fix this in later.

Activity: 93
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Why is it closed source ?

Not share the code source is a choice of the developpement team wich worked so hard on the solution and maked a big effort to increase the hash for algo X16 and Lyra2z .
so Team canno't simply share their work on GitHub because it can be taken by somone Smiley

OurPool Team
Isn't it the whole purpose of Github? To share the code for everyone to develop further?
If you really had no dev fee embedded in your code, surely you shouldn't be worried about someone "stealing" it, right?...

Free and closed.
Yeah, right.
Activity: 72

Quote from: principino1984
6x 1080ti ... in between 21.7 and 22.1 MH/s with +150 and -500.

Marco

What intensity are you using?

-i 20

ciao
Marco

Marco
[/quote]

What intensity are you using?
Activity: 111
x16r faster than enemy?
any hashrate benchmarks for 1080Ti on Lura2z?

Marco
Activity: 15
any hashrate benchmarks for 1080Ti on Lura2z?
For some reason, it crashes on my rig after a few hours
Activity: 557
Merit: 5
Pretty nice to see some people are still doing good for the community without asking for anything Smiley
Activity: 239
Merit: 11
can confirm here too that this miner is a few % faster than other miners and whats really interesting is that one of my 1080s have underperformed in every algo and every miner compared to my other 1080s... until this miner which sets it at par with any of my other 1080-cards. Very very good job and no fee too? Its a no-brainer Smiley

Excelent job!
New test on my rigs... after a full day of mining with coolMiner I reached between 21.5MHs and 21.7MHs on lyra2z with 6x 1080ti. Same settings with this miner 22.0MHs and no fees.

Staying with you guys. I will take a look at your pool too

Marco
Activity: 284
I've testesd with my 6 x 1060 3GB rig, lyra2z algorithm. Hashrate is slightly improved compare with coolminer and ccminer. And also no fee. Good job bro
Activity: 35
Software now listed on https://minermonitoring.com for EthControl Windows with Cuda9.1
So far it's a little faster than coolminer with no fee, great job!
https://ourpool.net/
pls support his pool.

Thank you so much for your support.

OurPool team
Any vets try this yet? Closed source free miner has me skeptical

Sources code :
We explained why we can't share the code source , it can be exploited by somone ... see our answer above.

Fees:
We are transparent about it and we confirm you again that OurMiner is 100% free, if you have any doubts you can install a proxy locally on your machine and go through it to a pool to save all the queries sent by OurMiner, so you'll have the answer Smiley

Finally our goal is to develop reliable soltuions like OurPool and OurMiner !

and thank you for your relevant remark Smiley !

OurPool team
Activity: 16
Any vets try this yet? Closed source free miner has me skeptical
Pages:
Jump to: