Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][P2Pool][FeatherCoin] pool.feathercoin.cc 2in1! - page 2. (Read 19641 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
sounds good Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Going to do a possible fix in about 45 minutes. After that i will monitor it for a few hours and then decide what to do.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart is normal when using p2pool.

is not appearing in the server lists after 4 hours normal?
Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart is normal when using p2pool.
Activity: 213
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
"Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart" - what does it mean? Something not tuned right? I'll note that on Coinotron did not do that very often...

+1

i've wasted 5 hours on my rig doing this once every 20-30 sec

moved to new pool let me know what the prob is and how to fix it and i'll be back
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I've been having a rather odd issue with mining feathercoin... I have dual 7950s and they get ~550Khash/sec, however I've noticed that sometimes one gpu will have over 2x the accepted shares compared to the other gpu(same amount of stalls).  Has anyone else noticed this?  I've tried pointing each gpu at different servers and separate wallets, but the same issue persists...  I haven't had this problem with mining litecoin...
I restarted both servers, if anyone has problem, please PM me.
If you still dont get any payment after the next block, pm me and we sort it out Smiley
Activity: 121
I stopped receiving payouts about 2 hours ago but my miner is still getting accepted shares.  Is something up?
My address: 711eMY3441eBLuqqU2B9CCcz5Dr4AkrCRU

I don't show up in the list here anymore:
http://pool.feathercoin.cc:19327/static/

I do show up in the graphs:
http://pool.feathercoin.cc:19327/static/graphs.html?Day

Sad
Activity: 31
I've been mining with ~1.1MHash/s Smiley  Fun times! 6ytGKn57cYFNwAiXTmrpe8cMRKBh9eHKht
Activity: 121
Throwing a mighty 20khash/s at it from my office PC  Grin

FC: 6mNcxrPeCvjLmGC7FgbCfGbs4PQ48U4pmU
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
nice turn... will come to the new one, too.  Cheesy

FC: 6uhKGqRqH48FEb4QVxhYy9iZUvuz7AntKF

***I thank you for the welcome gift!***
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I am joining the fun.. Just tossed 550kh/s at it from 72qg5qXxNYfZRHiGD5VMzJbAocg2aBUvyg  Feel free to donate to that address too Wink  its empty Sad
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'll be closing the p2pool node I have that's operating on a different sharechain on 4/28 and re-open the node on the new sharechain so we can pool these..pools together.
Not sure what works on mac, sorry
Activity: 700
You need a external app, i recommend getting cgminer.

There is also some Windows GUI apps that does most of the work for you also, but i have not been using that for a while myself.
Thanks. I'm on a Mac so I guess no mining for me.
You need a external app, i recommend getting cgminer.

There is also some Windows GUI apps that does most of the work for you also, but i have not been using that for a while myself.
Activity: 700
Can I mine with the Feathercoin-QT app here? Or do I need an external miner program?
Great success Smiley
Activity: 34
How long does it take for my address to show up below "Payouts if a block were found NOW" at http://pool02.feathercoin.cc:19327/static/ ?

I've been mining for about 20 minutes and submitted 40+ valid shares, but my address is not there yet.
71txtL6LKuSBu5vNe9AyFRLZYF3MQNFza1

EDIT:
Ok I can see it now. Got a payment too. Nvm.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: