Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][P2Pool][FeatherCoin] pool.feathercoin.cc 2in1! - page 3. (Read 19641 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Just got 3 "quick" blocks in a row now Smiley
Yea i did that  Wink   Naw , just kidding... but it happened right after i got in.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Just got 3 "quick" blocks in a row now Smiley
legendary
I'll throw 1.2M at it again for a while...
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Thanks anonymous!  6zSfNd9BqXMhshCRu3rCt4uZtnsLJjQ6EU
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Nice!  I've been trying and trying on this pool at around 150k/hps and only have 3 coins to show for it.  Am I doing something wrong?  Feel free to donate to my cause so I don't completely give up!  6zSfNd9BqXMhshCRu3rCt4uZtnsLJjQ6EU
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Wohooo I feel special, I found a block.  Smiley

Block suddenly started to roll in after we reached 12MH/s

Great Success
Diff has doubled and hash rate is low. So it will take some time to find blocks for now.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
poined some cpu hashes your pool's way (it's not much tho)

will throw my GPU over aswell later today Smiley

EDIT : 100% accepted shares so far, pool's code is working properly i'ld say Smiley
legendary
Difficulty just doubled 15 min ago and pauls pool has 220mhs eating most the blocks
Activity: 742
are stats stuck or are we just unlucky somehow again?
Activity: 574
"Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart" - what does it mean? Something not tuned right? I'll note that on Coinotron did not do that very often...
It means that stratum detected a new block on the network, and you were working on the previous block data (which if it let you be, you would end up getting the share rejected), so stratum tells your client to restart work (i.e. get the current block data).
Ah! Makes sense, thanks.
Its good to have some alternatives. Paul21´s  http://fc.dontmine.me/ is based on a other platform.

You can run cgminer with both solutions. if one fails the other takes over. Better than wasting time Smiley
"Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart" - what does it mean? Something not tuned right? I'll note that on Coinotron did not do that very often...
It means that stratum detected a new block on the network, and you were working on the previous block data (which if it let you be, you would end up getting the share rejected), so stratum tells your client to restart work (i.e. get the current block data).
its something that comes with p2pool, nothing to worry about.
Activity: 574
Activity: 756
The thing is p2pool doesn't scale for alt chains with shorter target times.
legendary
We are up and running thanks to some code fro Paul21!

Paul21's pool is very good.. i commend him and thanks for helping get other pools going!  That pool was getting a little too big!
I'm back on. Everything looking great. I'll be doing daily donations to the rest of the miners as an incentive.
legendary
correction! its 4 blocks Smiley
thats right!  and i'm making out ok.. i'll stick with this pool!  switched to the us server address now.. or i mean adding the eu failover!
Pages:
Jump to: