Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PAK] PakCoin - Pakistan's Crypto Currency - Official Thread - page 20. (Read 76584 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 2
Cant say much. The dev is a great dude trying his best but i guess we as Pakistani only want to support a way to make quick money even if it means screwing over another Pakistani. This is a must support coin, we need digital cash on open transperent ledgers. That is the future.

agreed we are all working for money and for our bright future .basic purpose is our earning and its must be soo so this fact can not be denied that cash should be on clear terms.
Activity: 379
Merit: 254
Knowledge is power
Mobile topup at topup.pakcoin.org now includes post-paid mobile bill payments as well Smiley
Why only in Pakistan please develop branch payment to Russia !
let me know of any russian mobile topup reseller and i would try to have service in Russia as well Smiley
It is good that this coin is growing and many merchants have now started accepting it in Pakistan.Don't you face any legal trouble for accepting cryptocurrency?Is bitcoin regulated in pakistan?Is;nt Pakcoin is seen as challenge to local currncy by Government?
Not yet. Bitcoin isnt regulated yet and Government doesnt see it as a challenge to local currency so far. Lets see Smiley
It is good that business and merchants have started accepting bitcoin without any Government regulations.Here in India the situation is entirely different.I tried some merchants to convince them to accept bitcoin but they believe it to be something illegal to accept a crypto currency
Time will change everything. This is a temporary problem

still pakcoin +pump that would price it in the top!!!  Grin
There is no need to pump it. It would rise naturally Smiley

dev,

you know what you're talking.

this is why this project is gonna be a long term success
Cheesy I Talk what's fact
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
still pakcoin +pump that would price it in the top!!!  Grin

dev,

you know what you're talking.

this is why this project is gonna be a long term success
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Mobile topup at topup.pakcoin.org now includes post-paid mobile bill payments as well Smiley
let me know of any russian mobile topup reseller and i would try to have service in Russia as well Smiley
It is good that this coin is growing and many merchants have now started accepting it in Pakistan.Don't you face any legal trouble for accepting cryptocurrency?Is bitcoin regulated in pakistan?Is;nt Pakcoin is seen as challenge to local currncy by Government?
Not yet. Bitcoin isnt regulated yet and Government doesnt see it as a challenge to local currency so far. Lets see Smiley
It is good that business and merchants have started accepting bitcoin without any Government regulations.Here in India the situation is entirely different.I tried some merchants to convince them to accept bitcoin but they believe it to be something illegal to accept a crypto currency
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Official website http://ru.tele2.ru/
Knowledge is power
I would like to Pakcoin you would pay in Russia!!!
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Great. And you Can pay in Russia Huh
I can pay for the phone in Russia  Huh Huh Huh
Such mobile operators like Tele2 Huh Huh Huh
Knowledge is power
Knowledge is power
Activity: 325
Merit: 251
Any ideas?
Pakcoin got a great buzz, it got into news on newsbtc.com
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/03/12/pakistan-hospital-accepts-crypto/
Other German, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese blogs also published the news Smiley
After that 24hr volume reached 2500 usd in just 12 hours and price jumped 90%
Awesome to watch this Smiley
So, the Pakistani Hospital now holds the title to accept cryptocurrency, officially Smiley a proud moment for Pakistanis and those related to pakcoin as well. Congrats everyone.

That's definitely great news - a great example for other country / flag coins to follow by getting local business and industries behind the coin.

Keep up the great work.
Knowledge is power
Pakcoin got a great buzz, it got into news on newsbtc.com
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/03/12/pakistan-hospital-accepts-crypto/
Other German, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese blogs also published the news Smiley
After that 24hr volume reached 2500 usd in just 12 hours and price jumped 90%
Awesome to watch this Smiley
So, the Pakistani Hospital now holds the title to accept cryptocurrency, officially Smiley a proud moment for Pakistanis and those related to pakcoin as well. Congrats everyone.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

incredible job man!!

I cant not understand why this coin is still so undervalued in the cryptospace, but hey... cheap coins!!!  Smiley
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Vulverant omnes, ultima necat.
Drwatson, i really hope you're a good guy. I like this project!

Hoping this coin would improve yours payment system!
Knowledge is power
Pages:
Jump to: