Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PAK] PakCoin - Pakistan's Crypto Currency - Official Thread - page 15. (Read 76583 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
great to see PAK moving forward

Definetly media coverage  is always a good thing
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Thanks, got your PM.
Activity: 379
Merit: 254
Knowledge is power
Well, I missed that due to very busy schedule. There are so many things going on simultaneously. So, please be patient if you don't get answered.
I sent you private message asking if you want to be mentioned in a huge news site and you never answered me...you dont need free promotion?

If you have 5 minutes contact me so I can send over some questions and I will try to push the article to editors (you have PM so you know which site is in question)

P.S. I own small amount of PAK coin and want it in top 50 coins, I am sure we can do it with proper coverage.
Knowledge is power
In the opening thread
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
This coin has roadmap?
Knowledge is power
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Great Job Dev More and More Hard Work

Glad to see that this coin is still active. Goodluck to PakCoin community Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Great Job Dev More and More Hard Work
legendary

looks great! with 16 comments of people asking and answering about PAK!! great job dev!!!
Knowledge is power
Knowledge is power

keep the good work dev!!

can you make some stickers "Pakcoin accepted" and give it away to the first 25 merchants adopting PAK?
this will give more visibility to PAK and make it easier for media to mention PAK
Will do that
legendary

keep the good work dev!!

can you make some stickers "Pakcoin accepted" and give it away to the first 25 merchants adopting PAK?
this will give more visibility to PAK and make it easier for media to mention PAK
Knowledge is power
pakcoin is 151% up in last 10 days Smiley
Knowledge is power
Knowledge is power
Plans: growing acceptance
Laughable? That's how YOU perceive.

You haven't had any major success in a while. Seems like you have the development part down, but you are lacking in the publicity part badly.

In 2-3 years your market cap has gone up to ~250k. I like your product, I don't like how slow it's growing. (Speaking as a pakistani myself)

why are you so irrespectful? What have you done to grow PAK?
Dev is working great and pushing real adoption in Pakistan
show some respect noob!
Its fine bro. actually the road pakcoin is on, is much bumpy and he didnt see that road Cheesy he is watching the speed of pakcoin from far Smiley
eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!

You haven't had any major success in a while. Seems like you have the development part down, but you are lacking in the publicity part badly.

In 2-3 years your market cap has gone up to ~250k. I like your product, I don't like how slow it's growing. (Speaking as a pakistani myself)

show some respect noob!

I think the term you are looking for is disrespectful and I haven't shown him any. Nothing wrong with some constructive criticism.
legendary

show some respect noob!
Knowledge is power
Nice to know a medical student is interested in blockchain tech Smiley
I haven't claimed ever that it's the best coin or the development is awesome. You are right that publicity part is down. I am focusing on the acceptance of coin in country, but as you know that Pakistani people need to educated about crypto to be in favor of accepting pakcoins.
If you wanna contribute in anyway you are welcome. PM me.
eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!

Pages:
Jump to: