Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PAK] PakCoin - Pakistan's Crypto Currency - Official Thread - page 39. (Read 76602 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 254
Knowledge is power
It's national coin for Pakistan
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
JaguarCrypto
this national currency or just country coin?
Knowledge is power
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Knowledge is power
I've dropped 5,000 RC into the @Cryptopia_NZ #RussiaCoin faucet 0.25 RC every day (better than a trip to the gulag!)

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Faucet

Have you contacted them yet to have PAK Coin listed?  I'll donate some PAKcoin to the faucet to help it along.
I will contact them surely. Thanks for the interest.

Nearly forgot - a new week of coin voting starts in about 18 hours on cryptopia.co.nz
surely will vote for it.
Activity: 325
Merit: 251
Any ideas?
Nearly forgot - a new week of coin voting starts in about 18 hours on cryptopia.co.nz
Any ideas?
I've dropped 5,000 RC into the @Cryptopia_NZ #RussiaCoin faucet 0.25 RC every day (better than a trip to the gulag!)

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Faucet

Have you contacted them yet to have PAK Coin listed?  I'll donate some PAKcoin to the faucet to help it along.
Any ideas?
Update - GMail addy has done the trick - PAK coins now klinking into my wallet.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
Knowledge is power
It's synchronizing well on my Mac client.
Restart your computer and run pakcoin again. Hope it solves the problem.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
The new Mac wallet seems to work but gets stuck at block 18268 and doesn't move past this point:

Any ideas?
What's the purpose of this besides mine and dump?

I don't have any plans to pump and dump, - I've been promoting the coin via social media.  Still haven't received my coins though...  Undecided
Dear I had told you to update your address in your profile and then you can have manual or auto payout. If you are not receiving emails then they must be going to junk folder, or pm me any Gmail address and I will edit your profile and include that so that you get confirmation emails from the pool.

Unfortunately it's a bit hard to change anything when :

E-mail confirmations are required for editing your details, changing your password, and withdrawals

Email provided works every where else (and no, the emails aren't going into a spam folder...) In any case, am sending you a gmail email addy as requested.
Knowledge is power

I don't have any plans to pump and dump, - I've been promoting the coin via social media.  Still haven't received my coins though...  Undecided
Dear I had told you to update your address in your profile and then you can have manual or auto payout. If you are not receiving emails then they must be going to junk folder, or pm me any Gmail address and I will edit your profile and include that so that you get confirmation emails from the pool.
Activity: 310
Merit: 256
Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged
always a good strategy
+ perhaps add aux pow in the future (edit one)

i have no intentions besides to mine the coin and hold.

Ahmed
Any ideas?

I don't have any plans to pump and dump, - I've been promoting the coin via social media.  Still haven't received my coins though...  Undecided
Knowledge is power
Mac wallet has been freshly built and uploaded and tested on fresh Mac virtual PC and it worked well without errors. You may download from the website and try.
Knowledge is power
The purpose is clear that this coin is for Pakistan and it's people. We want to build an eco system around it especially for Pakistan.
I understand what people think when they see a new coin, that's what you wrote pump and dump. But it's not right for every coin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power
New mac wallet crashed for me too. Hopefully another update comes soon.
Yes I will upload and let you know asap
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
New mac wallet crashed for me too. Hopefully another update comes soon.
Pages:
Jump to: