Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS - page 17. (Read 109869 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 07, 2017, 11:48:22 PM
looks like this project dead
no response and dev is not doing anything
look at $OMG
this project is 2 years old and still so undervalued
if dev update weekly at twitter,fb,reddit,bitcointalk, telegram and let all investors knows where PKB stands now and what hold next
let us know dev what's Going on behind doors
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
REDDCoin - Great return
August 07, 2017, 09:31:31 PM
ParkByte DEV where are you?
We need update, promo app and news
PKB very undervalued coin but DEV very silent Smiley
Activity: 35
August 07, 2017, 03:33:48 PM
ParkByte will go x100 after tomorrow news!!  Cheesy
where is the news ?
under 5 million supply and trading this low unbelievable
development team need to update what's coming
here and all social media
it should be trading at $20 at least or $50
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
August 07, 2017, 07:03:20 AM
ParkByte will go x100 after tomorrow news!!  Cheesy

Are you trolling in every thread?

I would like to hear the opinion of the developer. How is the transition to smart-contracts going? Are there any existing parking contracts?
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
August 07, 2017, 06:32:15 AM
ParkByte will go x100 after tomorrow news!!  Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
August 07, 2017, 06:02:57 AM
ParkByte is back! It's nice to see that the coin is alive and well.
Activity: 5
I'm still here working on the project, no swiss chalet hunting for me - just work as usual.

As most of the new website is based around ParkingChain; the website will remain in maintainence until further information is available for release - There are a few updates I need to make, but these will only be download links and information related to current ParkByte releases.

Ofcourse, the premine will remain in its current address - I have no interest in ruining a great project because of a small increase in value.

The blockchain can slow down from time to time if there are only a few staking, It does show one weakness PKB could suffer if we stay on the current chain which is one reason why we may move PKB over to a smart contract chain like ETH.

As many have pointed out, this project will take a few years to enter the industry - do not expect this to happen overnight. This is one of the reasons why we are introducing ParkingChain which plans to enter the industry as a 'World Parking Machine' - Like ETH's aim was to become a 'World Computer'. ParkingChain will be a crowdsale and a percentage of the PKC tokens will be distrubuted to PKB holders - Not a swap, a bonus.

interesting project, wishing all the best for the World Parking Machine!

#LongEnoughTimeScale
#LindyEffect

The information seems good, but posted by a newbie, this only raises suspicion about the project ...
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Those are the nodes I have right now, shortened getpeerinfo, IPv4 addresses only:
"addr" : "79.137.112.209",
"addr" : "188.220.100.237",
"addr" : "104.237.2.192",
"addr" : "90.220.64.9",
"addr" : "68.144.210.169",

create parkbyte.conf file with contend inside:
addnode="ipaddress"

or in wallet Help->Debug->Console type:
addnode ipaddress add

ah, not working

and it looks like it was good idea, when the blocks creation slowed down to create a wallet with 55 addresses, so I can move the chain, even tho, it is on computer, which is on only once, twice a day, when I go to/from work.

thanks will try with these Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
The huge dip really hurt, but I'm glad the project is still alive.

Will start accumulating...
Activity: 6
I'm still here working on the project, no swiss chalet hunting for me - just work as usual.

As most of the new website is based around ParkingChain; the website will remain in maintainence until further information is available for release - There are a few updates I need to make, but these will only be download links and information related to current ParkByte releases.

Ofcourse, the premine will remain in its current address - I have no interest in ruining a great project because of a small increase in value.

The blockchain can slow down from time to time if there are only a few staking, It does show one weakness PKB could suffer if we stay on the current chain which is one reason why we may move PKB over to a smart contract chain like ETH.

As many have pointed out, this project will take a few years to enter the industry - do not expect this to happen overnight. This is one of the reasons why we are introducing ParkingChain which plans to enter the industry as a 'World Parking Machine' - Like ETH's aim was to become a 'World Computer'. ParkingChain will be a crowdsale and a percentage of the PKC tokens will be distrubuted to PKB holders - Not a swap, a bonus.

interesting project, wishing all the best for the World Parking Machine!

#LongEnoughTimeScale
#LindyEffect
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Hi, i have solved my sync problems by conecting directly to the insight node,i used addnode=79.137.112.208 , and it is sync perfectly now
Activity: 23
Those are the nodes I have right now, shortened getpeerinfo, IPv4 addresses only:
"addr" : "79.137.112.209",
"addr" : "188.220.100.237",
"addr" : "104.237.2.192",
"addr" : "90.220.64.9",
"addr" : "68.144.210.169",

create parkbyte.conf file with contend inside:
addnode="ipaddress"

or in wallet Help->Debug->Console type:
addnode ipaddress add

ah, not working

and it looks like it was good idea, when the blocks creation slowed down to create a wallet with 55 addresses, so I can move the chain, even tho, it is on computer, which is on only once, twice a day, when I go to/from work.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Please help me with nodes. Wallet out of sync.

Can someone give me working nodes?
Activity: 9
In other news, we have a major price collapse. Let's hope for the best... Shocked

Reply to bitcointalk if you are interested in getting a Slack channel, we will initiate one if there is sufficient interest
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Guys please open your wallets for stake, we are getting only 2 or 3 blocks per hour making the blockchain slow like a tortoise, network only have 7 connections actually perhaps we need some more nodes to secure a litle bit more the network too.
Activity: 73
Merit: 12
Let's get a Slack channel launched. It will open up lines of communication between those interested in the project, allow for direct updates from the dev, and suggestions or feedback can be exchanged so the project can progress in the most efficient and effective way possible. Once the website is updated and PKC is launched, the project will be ready for a whole new chapter. If he's amenable to it, maybe someone can provide assistance with the web page.

So were we ever able to get a Slack or Telegram going for PKB?
Activity: 9
Let's get a Slack channel launched. It will open up lines of communication between those interested in the project, allow for direct updates from the dev, and suggestions or feedback can be exchanged so the project can progress in the most efficient and effective way possible. Once the website is updated and PKC is launched, the project will be ready for a whole new chapter. If he's amenable to it, maybe someone can provide assistance with the web page.
Activity: 50
Something is wrong with blockexplorer again

Blockexplorer working perfect on official website.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have no interest in ruining a great project because of a small increase in value.

Twitter quote: "...just WOW!" - because of a small increase in value?
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Something is wrong with blockexplorer again
Pages:
Jump to: