Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS - page 20. (Read 109869 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This is a very unique coin made specifically for parking industry, it is billions of dollars industry, it looks very promising and I am investing in this!  Marketcap still very low, it can go $100 per coin someday, if the dev team can provide more updates of their app!

rofl

you think the global automobile industry and ecosystem is going to allow this project to assume a dominant market position? it has zero leverage. not a chance.
Its obvious you are a fool,you are only here to damage the reputation of this coin. We dont need you here.

my presence and posts on this forum refute your assertion. i say you are a newbie shill.
Then keep your mouth shut if you dont have anything meaningful to say about this great project.

as i said, you are a shill.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
This is a very unique coin made specifically for parking industry, it is billions of dollars industry, it looks very promising and I am investing in this!  Marketcap still very low, it can go $100 per coin someday, if the dev team can provide more updates of their app!

rofl

you think the global automobile industry and ecosystem is going to allow this project to assume a dominant market position? it has zero leverage. not a chance.
Its obvious you are a fool,you are only here to damage the reputation of this coin. We dont need you here.

my presence and posts on this forum refute your assertion. i say you are a newbie shill.
Then keep your mouth shut if you dont have anything meaningful to say about this great project.

rofl

rofl

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
This is a very unique coin made specifically for parking industry, it is billions of dollars industry, it looks very promising and I am investing in this!  Marketcap still very low, it can go $100 per coin someday, if the dev team can provide more updates of their app!

LMAO the only way it can go to $100 is by PUMP and DUMP  
The dev  (apparently just a person, no team) hasnt made any code changes in over a year. There is not even an alpha release out there If I am not wrong...

rofl

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
This is a very unique coin made specifically for parking industry, it is billions of dollars industry, it looks very promising and I am investing in this!  Marketcap still very low, it can go $100 per coin someday, if the dev team can provide more updates of their app!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol wth?  lame coin and shit pump.
be warned and you don't get burned bagholding usless shit.
Must you buy Parkbyte?There are tons of coins out there.If you are not happy with the price increase,then sell and move on to some other coins that you feel is credible.Plain simple..stop saying this nonsense pls.

shill.
Must you buy Parkbyte?There are tons of coins out there.If you are not happy with the price increase,then sell and move on to some other coins that you feel is credible.Plain simple..stop saying this nonsense pls.
If you are not happy with the price increase,pls sell or leave this thread.I have been holding 50k units of this for over 5 months and this is a great day for me and others.

it's about the credibility of this project and crypto in general, and not your personal financial position. do not conflate the two separate points.
The project is still very much credible and every crypto has been undergoing major pumps,but if you are not satisfied with this then pls sell or leave instead of saying nonsense about the great dev.

nonsense? learn to distinguish between different points. you've been a registered user here for just over one month.
Question: Why has the price risen by 1000% in the last 6 hours, give us one answer or even a hint?

Answers so far:

1. Cant tell you.
2. Its a free market.
3. Leave this thread. I wanna swim in the pool of money I made.

Thats all what everyone wants to hear.

SCAM COIN
We have seen these pnd scams over and over, enjoy it while it lasts.
If you are not happy with the price increase,pls sell or leave this thread.I have been holding 50k units of this for over 5 months and this is a great day for me and others.

it's about the credibility of this project and crypto in general, and not your personal financial position. do not conflate the two separate points.
The project is still very much credible and every crypto has been undergoing major pumps,but if you are not satisfied with this then pls sell or leave instead of saying nonsense about the great dev.

Someone said "A free market place can do what it wants to do"
A free market place reacts to credible news and events. The pricing in a free market depends upon supply and demand.

A free market WILL NOT rise to crazy levels without any reason.

Please explain what demand caused the price to rise 1000%? I dont see any demand, maybe I missed out on something..

You must be new to crypto

Please, dont let my post count here fool anyone.

1000% increase for no reason? Only 4 million coins in circulation? Not too hard to see how this coin can be manipulated ;-)
Activity: 134
Shitcoin Bliss
A free market place reacts to credible news and events. The pricing in a free market depends upon supply and demand.

Please explain what demand caused the price to rise 1000%? I dont see any demand, maybe I missed out on something..

You must be new to crypto
On Friday i asked what stage this project had reached. On Saturday the dev replied with;

"Unfortunately I don't have any update to give you today; we are still working on the release plan for ParkingChain and should be in a position to start releasing further information shortly."

No further information has been released, and yet today the price went hyper irrational. there is only one rational explanation for this irrational price move.

BUYER BEWARE.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
What a fishy rise this will let so many new bag holders with this practice better avoid to buy this coin at this price when it will crash so quick all new buyers will cry for sure. Nothing special with this so that I will pass this recent pump.

Pages:
Jump to: