Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS - page 30. (Read 109869 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
November 12, 2015, 12:24:52 AM
Anybody know how to fix a wallet that want sync? Cant seem to get it to work.
Activity: 217
Merit: 125
November 11, 2015, 07:27:55 PM
Just bought myself about 90K PKB at what I believe is an incredible good rate (1K sat).
Let's see what this does in the long term...
Good luck with your project DEV, looks great so far!

Regards

Goldmaxx

Thanks, that is a very nice price indeed.

sorry dev but which are the magic keys of Parkbyte?

thanks

Sorry I don't understand, what magic keys?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
November 11, 2015, 09:45:45 AM
sorry dev but which are the magic keys of Parkbyte?

thanks
Activity: 894
November 10, 2015, 02:46:48 PM
Just bought myself about 90K PKB at what I believe is an incredible good rate (1K sat).
Let's see what this does in the long term...
Good luck with your project DEV, looks great so far!

Regards

Goldmaxx
Activity: 894
November 09, 2015, 06:59:51 AM
Watching this one...

Regards

Goldmaxx
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 07, 2015, 04:42:56 PM
Someone has been scooping up some coins  Grin   Does that mean app is close?
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
October 31, 2015, 04:11:10 PM
Hi Dev, i am looking we are in risk of delisting in Bittrex, i think dissapearing of the biggest exchange is not good for the visibility of the coin

Looks like we should be safe on 23rd, I do agree that it wouldn't be good for the visibility of the coin but there just isn't much new volume/interest at the moment.

Once I have a nearly complete prototype of the full system I would look at getting some reviews from some people/news sites (giving them the .apk and access to the backend systems) to get more interest in PKB.

I have to admit though, this has turned into a huge project where alot of code is needed.

This is what im working on, all links in together so parts of all of it are done

Centralised
Smartphone APP - Universal Crypto Wallet (Coinomi) with ParkByte's park feature integrated
API for Smartphone - Returns all required information depending on which zone ID is entered/scanned etc.
ParkByte Admin Panel - Zone's/Stat's/Active Tickets/Extend Ticket/Lottery
ParkByte Advertising Admin - local discounts/advertisements/impl the cashback site/stored discount coupons

Decentralised - Basic versions will be available opensource when complete
Partner/ParkByte Tariff Admin Panel - Modify tariffs on the fly or scheduled
Partner/ParkByte Tariff & Payment Engine - Generates expiry times available with complex tariffs available. Generates PKB payment address unique to walletID

I have alot going on at the moment though so when I have time I do as much as I can

Nice to see things are still moving along here
legendary
October 26, 2015, 07:28:47 PM
Dev, the work you are doing with this project is amazing, i really hope Parkbyte become a succesfull project, we are really needy in cryptocurrency world of people going beyond pump and dump schemes, i would like to help in  this project, something we can do more than buy coins?
October 21, 2015, 11:14:21 AM
Hi Dev, i am looking we are in risk of delisting in Bittrex, i think dissapearing of the biggest exchange is not good for the visibility of the coin

Looks like we should be safe on 23rd, I do agree that it wouldn't be good for the visibility of the coin but there just isn't much new volume/interest at the moment.

Once I have a nearly complete prototype of the full system I would look at getting some reviews from some people/news sites (giving them the .apk and access to the backend systems) to get more interest in PKB.

I have to admit though, this has turned into a huge project where alot of code is needed.

This is what im working on, all links in together so parts of all of it are done

Centralised
Smartphone APP - Universal Crypto Wallet (Coinomi) with ParkByte's park feature integrated
API for Smartphone - Returns all required information depending on which zone ID is entered/scanned etc.
ParkByte Admin Panel - Zone's/Stat's/Active Tickets/Extend Ticket/Lottery
ParkByte Advertising Admin - local discounts/advertisements/impl the cashback site/stored discount coupons

Decentralised - Basic versions will be available opensource when complete
Partner/ParkByte Tariff Admin Panel - Modify tariffs on the fly or scheduled
Partner/ParkByte Tariff & Payment Engine - Generates expiry times available with complex tariffs available. Generates PKB payment address unique to walletID

I have alot going on at the moment though so when I have time I do as much as I can
legendary
October 18, 2015, 08:02:34 AM
Activity: 804
DAO ↔ DApp
October 07, 2015, 05:23:23 PM

A review on coinigy might be good promotion. Retweet this and hopefully it gets reviewed.
https://twitter.com/jessecouch/status/651846933896556544

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 07, 2015, 12:24:20 AM
Nothing to report at the moment, finalising the plan, features, researching, pricing, adding new ideas etc.

I shall be splitting the website into two parts in the coming weeks, one part for Crypto/Blockchain, one part for Services/Car Park Operators

Here is an interesting fact ParkMobile and Ringgo, two of the biggest current smartphone parking apps providers; charge the car park user £0.20 per transaction as a "convinence charge" for credit card payments.

Using this existing, accepted model, ParkByte Ltd aims to cut this down to roughly £0.01-£0.03 + 100 parkoshis tx fee per transaction using ParkByte and offering all hosting to car park operators for free, the end user would pay the "convinence fee" (or the operator) to ParkByte Ltd.

I am also future planning for re-using Zone numbers, numbers that are currently used by companies like ParkMobile and Ringgo, or other partners. So the services can go through them rather than ParkByte Limited's servers, all from one APP in the future, rapidly expanding the car park numbers.

Some nice forecasted figures ... (£0.02 * 10,000 tickets a day * 365 days = £73,000 [or 100k tickets a day, easy in london, £730,000]) ... to keep me very interested in keeping ParkByte alive and moving forward Smiley

Thanks for the update dev!
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
October 06, 2015, 06:31:20 PM
Nothing to report at the moment, finalising the plan, features, researching, pricing, adding new ideas etc.

I shall be splitting the website into two parts in the coming weeks, one part for Crypto/Blockchain, one part for Services/Car Park Operators

Here is an interesting fact ParkMobile and Ringgo, two of the biggest current smartphone parking apps providers; charge the car park user £0.20 per transaction as a "convinence charge" for credit card payments.

Using this existing, accepted model, ParkByte Ltd aims to cut this down to roughly £0.01-£0.03 + 100 parkoshis tx fee per transaction using ParkByte and offering all hosting to car park operators for free, the end user would pay the "convinence fee" (or the operator) to ParkByte Ltd.

I am also future planning for re-using Zone numbers, numbers that are currently used by companies like ParkMobile and Ringgo, or other partners. So the services can go through them rather than ParkByte Limited's servers, all from one APP in the future, rapidly expanding the car park numbers.

Some nice forecasted figures ... (£0.02 * 10,000 tickets a day * 365 days = £73,000 [or 100k tickets a day, easy in london, £730,000]) ... to keep me very interested in keeping ParkByte alive and moving forward Smiley

I love it. Thanks for the update.

I'll continue to do whatever I can to promote your efforts.
October 05, 2015, 05:29:13 PM

Activity: 658
October 05, 2015, 04:39:12 PM
any updates?

I have a feeling if there was updates the dev would post them  Wink
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
October 05, 2015, 12:29:40 PM
any updates?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/BitRushProject
October 04, 2015, 01:12:22 AM
holding, watching, waiting.
September 27, 2015, 08:47:42 AM
As there are quite a few people who think ParkByte is dead and I haven't posted much information for a while I thought I would give a quick video of the ParkByte app working within the coinomi wallet...

https://youtu.be/hc8Ygg3Ag8Y

There are still lots of things to do, but the basic app works fully

Basic Todo List
Tariff Webservices/API
- Work on Expiry Time Validation (Pretty Complex as it needs to do certain things as the expiry time goes through the day for example free after 18:00, additional time rolls onto 08:00 the next day)
- PKB Transaction Confirmation

Car Park Operator Admin Panel
-Too much to list, includes overview of issued tickets, tariff changes, statistical reports

App
- Design & Layout
- Ticket history/receipts
- Update API calls, Get expiry from server, merge the QR scanner into app flow
- Few other bits...

ParkByte Central Server
- Lottery
- Statistical Data
- Server Forwarding
- Zone Registration

September 26, 2015, 08:09:56 AM
Last trade 217 hours ago, $3 volume. Is this project dead or still attempting to make money?

Not dead but also not really attempting to make money at the moment.

Instead work is being done in the shadows, with the aim of getting it used in a normal, everyday scenario by non-crypto minded people.
legendary
Activity: 1064
September 26, 2015, 07:03:39 AM
Last trade 217 hours ago, $3 volume. Is this project dead or still attempting to make money?
Pages:
Jump to: