Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS - page 31. (Read 109869 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
September 18, 2015, 06:52:11 PM

Code:
PGSQCZmN...Premine    922,178.0 PKB	19.84 %	108 days 2 hours 

Activity: 217
Merit: 125
September 05, 2015, 12:13:46 PM
Well, it seems to me that there is not much progress at the moment.
A current developing state would be great.
Otherwise more stakeholdes will dump their coins what will crashes the price more.

Any news? Still waiting for the new update. @dev, when will it be released? Thanks!

Taking a breather is not a bad thing, to date alot of work shows on PKB and progress along the way..

I am curious on the current status of the parking app, based on inital timeline should be soon. Any update and or video to show it in action?

I guess you might be correct, if by progress you mean visible progress.

IMO ParkByte has been developed further than many coins. Publically PKB has an Electrum Client & Server, Multicoin Android Wallet (With Coinomi working on iOS and Desktop versions) and an Encompass Server Fork, I expect an Encompass Multicoin Electrum Client soon too.

Most importantly PKB has a clear plan for future real life use, is not controlled by an anonymous entity with no responsibilty and has a vision of getting a multicoin crypto wallet in 1000's of normal people's smart phones.

What I guess you are implying is that PKB is missing hype to pump the coin, but me being a dev that believes totally in the project, I do not really care for the price at the moment. Early adopters, are Early adopters, they take risks and speculate long term, with a 4.6m coin cap, low inflation and such a low price there is a fair bit of movement to be had in the future. This isn't a pump and dump coin.

As I stated previously, developments won't be announced until they are released, it just generates false hype that only benefits profit takers. I also wont be releasing half finished products, and it still needs to meet licensing and legal requirements.

Feel free to become a community that raises awareness of the coin, that part shouldn't totally down to the me.  Wink

BTW, thanks for all the positive comments I do check & read the forum on a daily basis.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
September 05, 2015, 11:18:52 AM
Otherwise more stakeholdes will dump their coins what will crashes the price more.

The last update was only five days ago, keep calm it's not the end of the coin lol
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
September 05, 2015, 05:42:38 AM

Any news? Still waiting for the new update. @dev, when will it be released? Thanks!

Taking a breather is not a bad thing, to date alot of work shows on PKB and progress along the way..

I am curious on the current status of the parking app, based on inital timeline should be soon. Any update and or video to show it in action?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 05, 2015, 02:14:41 AM
The slow climb, silent but deadly I love it
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
September 01, 2015, 10:36:43 AM
A few updates over the last couple of days ...

28th August 2015: ParkByte BIP44 Index Registered Pull Request
29th August 2015: ParkByte Electrum Server codebase moved to Encompass Mercury Pull Request
30th August 2015: ParkByte Website has been Revamped https://www.parkbyte.com
30th August 2015: ParkByte Added to the Official Coinomi Android Wallet Coinomi Playstore

Website is looking good!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 31, 2015, 10:46:42 PM

29th August 2015: ParkByte Electrum Server codebase moved to Encompass Mercury Pull Request
30th August 2015: ParkByte Added to the Official Coinomi Android Wallet Coinomi Playstore

Good Stuff dev keep up the good work
August 31, 2015, 12:19:20 AM
August 30, 2015, 11:00:41 PM

August 28, 2015, 08:35:34 PM
August 21, 2015, 10:13:23 AM
Dev, is there one country/city you are focusing on?

I am focusing on the UK initially, this is where I live and where I have alot of contacts so makes most sense.

ParkByte Ltd will offer the smartphone app features that will be part decentralised and part centralised. The idea is to have one app for parking universally used worldwide, this will also include all the additional coins/features that added to the Coinomi wallet in the future (subject to commericial relicensing).

Car park operators can use the app and host their own server unique to their car park signs displayed in the car parks, the app will be free for them to use.

There will then be some centralised features of the app like extending a ticket, lucky giveaways, in-app map location and parking zone verification. These will be optional paid for by the Car park operators for a small fee payable to ParkByte Ltd each month. I would also consider post purchase advertisements, for local venues/shops/offers etc.

So it will be available worldwide from launch, but I will start pushing it in and targetting the UK first.

Activity: 938
August 21, 2015, 10:08:07 AM
Dev already state from the start that he try to focus this in england (UK)
since he's from england and have jobs about parking system there

I incorporated a company in the UK that will now manage all the development work etc. - ParkByte Limited - Company Reg Number: 09739667 - Registered Company Address: ParkByte Limited, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, UNITED KINGDOM.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 21, 2015, 09:28:39 AM
August 21, 2015, 04:30:19 AM
Sorry if this isn't what you wanted to hear but I am just being very honest.
You kidding
If you imagine the above written as a date.you certainly got inside panties later  Smiley
That is sweet.very sweet
August 19, 2015, 10:03:46 AM
I won't be giving a date for release, alot of work has gone into planning the business, APP and backend management system of the parking tickets and this is still ongoing as things need to be adapted along the way.

The initial APP (the one shown on Youtube) was written using phonegap/cordova, which is now pretty much obsolete as the project has moved along.

While planning and thinking things over I decided it would be best to have it integrated into a generic wallet with multiple coins and a shapeshift exchange. This was the reason for using the Coinomi Wallet, which uses Android Studio instead of Phonegap.

There are many hurdles involved in this process and it won't be rushed. This project does need to deal with and meet, any and all legal requirements such as licensing of code for commercial use.

I am in talks with Coinomi about relicensing their wallet for commericial use and today I incorporated a company in the UK that will now manage all the development work etc. - ParkByte Limited - Company Reg Number: 09739667 - Registered Company Address: ParkByte Limited, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, UNITED KINGDOM.

At the moment I am the only shareholder/director in this company, but I am considering releasing some equity to raise some funding in the near future.

I know you would like things to be released quickly in order to keep and get new interest in PKB to push the price up but for this project to be a success I cannot allow it to be rushed without sufficient detailed planning for the end product.

As for potential Parking Companies, I have had some initial interest but I cannot go into much more detail than that. This information needs to be handled very sensitively and I wouldn't want to announce some partnerships before they are set in stone only to have to backtrack at a later date.

Please remember I do have a day job, granted I work for myself but I do still have bills to pay and work to do. To date I haven't withdrawn a single satoshi from PKB and have put alot of time and money into PKB over the past 3 months since launch to where it is now.

Sorry if this isn't what you wanted to hear but I am just being very honest. I shall keep you all updated Wink
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
August 15, 2015, 01:54:04 PM

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
August 15, 2015, 04:28:34 AM
August 14, 2015, 04:19:02 PM
August 14, 2015, 09:43:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: