Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS - page 45. (Read 109869 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 125
5 million coins? This could go pretty high

Should be under 5m for a year or two...

Currently:
5689030 - 1077822 (Burned PKB) = 4611208 PKB

Estimated supply with all the coins staking:
4611208 * 1.05 (5% for 1st year) = 4841768 PKB
4841768 * 1.04 (4% for 2nd year) = 5035439 PKB

POS Supply is intentionally low, my view on this was it will help create a stable price from the moment adoption starts and the companies exchanging PKB for FIAT, plus it is still inline/above current FIAT interest rates.

Most deserved addition. I'll be holding my minted coins, didn't sell a single coin.

Good job dev.

Thanks, although it wasn't me that got it added, it was you guys  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom

Most deserved addition. I'll be holding my minted coins, didn't sell a single coin.

Good job dev.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Congrats on getting on Bittrex!
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
5 million coins? This could go pretty high
Activity: 341
hmm, pull sells for a lil me thinks.  just see what happens
Activity: 260
Merit: 100

Awesome, thanks for beging honest and upfront regarding this. We need more of this transparency in crypto

Thought I would get it out of the way as soon as possible, hopefully I worked it out correctly with the burned coins not counted Smiley

Really quick. Thanks.

Also: Bittrex.

Awesome, thanks for beging honest and upfront regarding this. We need more of this transparency in crypto

Thought I would get it out of the way as soon as possible, hopefully I worked it out correctly with the burned coins not counted Smiley
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

Retweet but also make your own tweet (include @BittrexExchange @richiela) and retweet everyone else's too by searching $pkb on twitter. This way it has more of an impact. They see lots of different people getting retweeted.

Agreed is nice to have lots of RT but they do look at amount of pkb tweets or requests also.

Also they like creative/witty tweets if anone has some good material  Grin

https://twitter.com/kryptographer/status/605835378671493120

Lol, best tweet ive seen in a while
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom

Retweet but also make your own tweet (include @BittrexExchange @richiela) and retweet everyone else's too by searching $pkb on twitter. This way it has more of an impact. They see lots of different people getting retweeted.

Agreed is nice to have lots of RT but they do look at amount of pkb tweets or requests also.

I like that tweet, retweeted already. Smiley Having Bittrex would also boost the interest on this coin as this is on of the most interesting coin that launched recently.

I also like how the total supply is way less than we expected. Maybe the interest rate should have been higher for first year to force people to stake.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Bittrex would be a real good exchange to get listed on imo.
POW over.. Lets see how this continues Smiley

You are right, I forgot about the last 100 blocks @ 0PKB Reward!

POW Coins: 3,688,710 PKB
20% Premine: 922,178 PKB
Total Supply: 4,610,888 PKB

Will Burn 1,077,822 PKB tonight to address: PArkBytePremineBurnAddressXXXc6K95 https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pkb/address.dws?PArkBytePremineBurnAddressXXXc6K95.htm
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
POW over.. Lets see how this continues Smiley

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Just under 500 left
Pages:
Jump to: