Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS - page 47. (Read 109869 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
When compiling wallet on Ubuntu 12.04 error

Code:
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/~build/wallet/ParkByte/src -I/root/~build/wallet/ParkByte/src/obj -I/root/~build/wallet/ParkByte/src/leveldb/include -I/root/~build/wallet/ParkByte/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/zerocoin/Accumulator.d -o obj/zerocoin/Accumulator.o zerocoin/Accumulator.cpp
zerocoin/Accumulator.cpp:106:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/zerocoin/Accumulator.d: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/zerocoin/Accumulator.o] Error 1

Who knows? How to fix?
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Sent :]
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Fighter of the Dayman
Wow, bounty getting serious thanks guys  Grin

Logo Donation Bounty Address: PMmiVRdgr1AoYPBUVsANAm92uDxA9uofMQ

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pkb/address.dws?PMmiVRdgr1AoYPBUVsANAm92uDxA9uofMQ.htm

Great thanks, sent!

Sent as well  Grin
Activity: 379
Two quick drafts, not much time right now Grin

Both need lots of detailing but wanted to get dev's feedback first.

If chosen as winner optional ANN graphics like banners are included in the bounty Smiley
im digging the top one. a little fluff and it will be good i think. the bottom doesnt do anything for me. Smiley
I concur the top one looks pretty sick for sure Smiley

The top image gets my vote too, fwiw
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

If chosen as winner optional ANN graphics like banners are included in the bounty Smiley
im digging the top one. a little fluff and it will be good i think. the bottom doesnt do anything for me. Smiley
I concur the top one looks pretty sick for sure Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pkb/address.dws?PMmiVRdgr1AoYPBUVsANAm92uDxA9uofMQ.htm

Great thanks, sent!
Activity: 217
Merit: 125

Miningpools.tk  Will chip in 5000 PKB to the logo winner also.  

OP it might be easier if we all send to a bounty wallet you provide.

Yea thats prolly a good idea, Public address where people who want to put towards the bounty can send. Seems alot want to contribute thats good to see!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Miningpools.tk  Will chip in 5000 PKB to the logo winner also.  

OP it might be easier if we all send to a bounty wallet you provide.

Activity: 285
I am throwing an additional 500 PKB to the logo winner
I will also add another 2500 to the logo winner, Dev once the winner is announced give me their address and ill send.

Great idea! I will chip in 2500 PKB to the logo winner too.

Thanks, I will increase my bounty to 5000, plus 2500 from donnyespo and notsofast, 10,000PKB bounty for the winning logo design

Hey I want to help contribute too!! If it's okay I'd like to throw in an additional 2500 PKB to make to total bounty 12,500 PKB. Hope that's okay  Grin

Sweet got a nice little bounty going..

And yeah i agree crush and his first logo looks good
Activity: 179
Fighter of the Dayman
I will also add another 2500 to the logo winner, Dev once the winner is announced give me their address and ill send.

Great idea! I will chip in 2500 PKB to the logo winner too.

Thanks, I will increase my bounty to 5000, plus 2500 from donnyespo and notsofast, 10,000PKB bounty for the winning logo design

Hey I want to help contribute too!! If it's okay I'd like to throw in an additional 2500 PKB to make to total bounty 12,500 PKB. Hope that's okay  Grin

Thanks, both look great, I think I prefer the top one out of the two.

The submissions so far make mine look like it was done in paint by a 5yr old  Cheesy

**IGNORING PREMINE FUD FROM NOW ON** - Don't like the premine? move on...

Looks as legit as a 5$ hooker saying she ain't got no STD's.
ETA to death 3 weeks.

The price has sustained if not jumped for the last 3 weeks during pow.

Funny how this thread has been so quiet now that pow is about the end everyone jumping in complaining about the premine.

I guess only time will tell

It is nice to see some logos submitted already, so far i like a few!
Activity: 138
Looks as legit as a 5$ hooker saying she ain't got no STD's.
ETA to death 3 weeks.

Thanks, now I am thinking 2500 isn't enough  Roll Eyes

Originally I liked the idea but such a stupid premine I won't participate

Everyone should and is entitled to make up their own mind before investing their money into anything.

It would be stupid to try and enter a closed mainsteam industry with only a 1% premine, this would make ParkByte like pretty much every altcoin here, non-mainstream, pump and dump rubbish that has no use in the real world, but thanks for your opinion it has been echoed throughout this thread and I will continue with the original plan of a 20% premine.

Not wanting to be just another 1% premine, we will up the ante to 20% so we have a better chance of being shittier than our predecessors.

Lol, you are entitled to your opinion but I have explained how the premine will be used and why it is 20%, if you don't like it move on to another coin, please do not fill the ParkByte thread with your speculative unfactual opinions.

I am not bothered by the people who feel they have enough time to waste posting in a thread they obviously do not have any interest in anymore, they are just bumping up my thread.

I get the premine and people hesitant about it with all the scams. But from recent scams is this quite the opposite. Real use, with proof of a functional (in the works) program/app. Long pow, has been reduced due to pos.

After was determined total supply was going to be cut in half dev came out before anyone bitched and said he would adjust the premine accordingly.

Dev has always been helpful and prompt in my dm's with them.

I understand the reasoning behind the premine and i believe the use of it was outlined previously.

Id rather take the risk with a real project that has potential vs a new shitcoin that the dev will abandon within the week.

Everyone should and is entitled to make up their own mind before investing their money into anything.

It would be stupid to try and enter a closed mainsteam industry with only a 1% premine, this would make ParkByte like pretty much every altcoin here, non-mainstream, pump and dump rubbish that has no use in the real world, but thanks for your opinion it has been echoed throughout this thread and I will continue with the original plan of a 20% premine.

Not wanting to be just another 1% premine, we will up the ante to 20% so we have a better chance of being shittier than our predecessors.

Lol, you are entitled to your opinion but I have explained how the premine will be used and why it is 20%, if you don't like it move on to another coin, please do not fill the ParkByte thread with your speculative unfactual opinions.

I am not bothered by the people who feel they have enough time to waste posting in a thread they obviously do not have any interest in anymore, they are just bumping up my thread.
Activity: 379
legendary
Activity: 1064

Pages:
Jump to: