Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS - page 6. (Read 109869 times)

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
I am still impressed that this is actually trading on Bittrex. Did the dev pay a listing fee back then or how did he sort that out?

Did you even check yourself if it's trading or not or you tend to trust those newbie accounts' word for it lol?
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
I think that The buy side of the Bittrex orderbook is still crappy but there have been people accumulating by buying the ask.

I am still impressed that this is actually trading on Bittrex. Did the dev pay a listing fee back then or how did he sort that out?
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I think that The buy side of the Bittrex orderbook is still crappy but there have been people accumulating by buying the ask.

Activity: 47
In my opinion this project looks amazing... Is there any way we can help?
Activity: 11
You have deprived me of friends on a cryptotrollbox and are offering to hold it. Do I have to believe you?
Ohh Toly, stop trolling everywhere!
@D4RK u are my biggest mistake in the network. When you lose and you will be hurt, remember me. Cause I know things will turn out this way!
Activity: 1
You have deprived me of friends on a cryptotrollbox and are offering to hold it. Do I have to believe you?
Ohh Toly, stop trolling everywhere!
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
What is the current situation for Parkbyte with all the infrastructure it wanted to build. Is there lots of progress?
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
The price of this digital currency falls and it is best to hold them. If we sell it at this time, then we are losing money or holding it better.
Activity: 4
Yeah! ParkByte! Grin The last few days look stable on yobit Cool
Activity: 39
PKB - the future is in your hands!

PKB ---- PARK your money here and Get Rich
PKB - the future is in your hands!
Activity: 4
If you dont want hodl it then send it to me, plz.
My PKB address is in the signature.
Cool
Activity: 30
ParkByte is a great project with huge potential!!!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
The Dev working SOOOOOO HARRRDDDD that he has not made a Code Commit for the past 3 years.

Definitely not that hard as you trolling this thread lol
Guys please just Chill and Hodl.
As you can see the Dev (and yes, I mean the Single Dev) is no where to be found and that is because he is sitting on some bitch somewhere enjoying her from the money he cashed out.
However, please don't lose hope and keep Hodling since once his money runs out he will be back and make some noise to get some fresh blood in.  But this time, remember to cash out with him. As they say: it is best to be cashing out with him then to be holding your bags afterwards when he is again at another bitch somewhere enjoying her.
Oh Single Dev? I guess he must wwork so hard. At my opinon, I believe in this pj  the future will show the result  Smiley

The Dev working SOOOOOO HARRRDDDD that he has not made a Code Commit for the past 3 years.

Call a Spade a Spade this is acrypto style  Pumpnd Drumpf Token of the old days in the New Crypto Days its got thin odds to go anywhere.   

HODLING is asking for a catastrophic loss
Activity: 28
As you can see the Dev (and yes, I mean the Single Dev) is no where to be found and that is because he is sitting on some bitch somewhere enjoying her from the money he cashed out.
However, please don't lose hope and keep Hodling since once his money runs out he will be back and make some noise to get some fresh blood in.  But this time, remember to cash out with him. As they say: it is best to be cashing out with him then to be holding your bags afterwards when he is again at another bitch somewhere enjoying her.
Oh Single Dev? I guess he must wwork so hard. At my opinon, I believe in this pj  the future will show the result  Smiley
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
the traders mostly went out of it and there is only whales putting up walls and others dumping! and they can not make profit when others are leaving, and the would eventually give up and go to next project but it is a process that takes time while the make an exit strategy.

absolutely agree.   this is a dead project/  dead market.   the whales have no incentive to trade a project  that has Zero ability to create positive Social Value/  inspire new investors.

The Development is abandoned which leaves the Whales with nothing to work around
Pages:
Jump to: