Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PART] Particl ● P2P Anon Marketplaces ● RingCT ● v3 UPGRADE this summer! - page 10. (Read 3300 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Trace-less,Trust-less Escrow Cool A game changer!
I have been preached this to so many people after a read about it the first time.

It surely is something that sold me on the marketplace
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
Time to sell hand sanitizers on the marketplace  Grin

Here in France, it's forbidden to sell hand sanitizers at more than 3€  Huh

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Trace-less,Trust-less Escrow Cool A game changer!
copper member
Activity: 7
Merit: 1

i have just seen the rise in the thread personally i find very well to be able to generate a passive income in (PART) without effort in without a MasterNode. Particl Staking dividends are very convenient here!

That's great to hear. I'm glad you use the platform. The double deposit escrow sold me on the platform. 

The escrow is a significant, innovative feature.

For me, I was sold once I realized that RingCT privacy transactions are mandatory to engage in commerce on the marketplace. Who wants to be tracked & monitored and then have their data sold to who knows who? Marketplace privacy is important.

i have just seen the rise in the thread personally i find very well to be able to generate a passive income in (PART) without effort in without a MasterNode. Particl Staking dividends are very convenient here!

That's great to hear. I'm glad you use the platform. The double deposit escrow sold me on the platform. 
legendary
📊 The Indian market is officially open 🦄

THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA OFFICIALLY AUTHORIZES THE HOLDING, BUYING AND SELLING OF CRYPTOMONEY THROUGHOUT INDIA

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/sc-allows-trade-in-cryptocurrency-quashes-rbi-curb-on-use/articleshow/74470078.cms?fbclid=IwAR0C-LY7jYQp_AsEjhLJ_EfprPaTnjYrgpAUvkPiGBA2XzkLfBGMfaCbYQA

Can be an opportunity to make Particl known to the Indian public?

That could be interesting
Activity: 7
Merit: 39
New development update is out guys, lots of good stuff on the way: infinite markets, market management, identity management, full re-write of the Particl Desktop application, etc. Check it out: https://particl.news/development-update-02-03-2020-c907679ded8f
Quote from https://particl.news/development-update-02-03-2020-c907679ded8f

Development Update (02–03–2020)
Infinite Markets and Full Particl Desktop Re-Write ✨
Crypto Guard
Follow

Over the last few weeks, the Particl development team has been hard at work preparing for the biggest release to date — Particl Desktop 2.4.0. Introducing Infinite Markets, Market Management, and a slew of new features and improvements, this release is going to bring to the table better, faster, and stronger codebases for both the marketplace and the desktop client.

With more than 100,000 new lines of code and 80% of the code being completely re-written, this massive update will also introduce a wide array of new features as well as significant improvements to the user interface (UI), user experience (UX), making it to the best Particl application ever.

Among all the things Particl Desktop 2.4.0 will introduce, the most noteworthy are as follow:

Listing fees reduced by 80% or more
Infinite Markets & Market Management
Identity Management and seller profiles
Significant performance boost
More lightweight Particl Desktop client
The marketplace can easily be activated on the initial setup
Various user-interface and user-experience improvements
Understanding the Significance of this New Release
Particl Desktop 2.4.0 is far from being “just another Particl Desktop update”. In fact, this new update not only applies critical updates to the marketplace codebase, but it also completely changes the codebase of the desktop client application. In other words, over the last few months, Particl Desktop has gone through a full rewrite of its code (more than 80% of the code is getting completely overhauled), a necessary change that is going to allow future updates to be integrated much faster and much more easily.

Why a Full Rewrite?

There is a very important fact about the current Particl Desktop application — it uses the same codebase as it did when it first released in 2017. Since its release, new features, including the marketplace itself, have evolved massively and the need for a more rock-solid foundation became apparent to be prepared for the next innovations and evolution of the Particl Desktop application. And Particl Desktop did its job well, as a cryptocurrency wallet, but over time, the client accumulated what can be referenced to as a “technical debt” as the new features introduced lots of new requirements.

Technical debt is a concept in software development that reflects the implied cost of additional rework caused by choosing an easy solution now instead of using a better approach that would take longer. As with monetary debt, if technical debt is not repaid, it can accumulate ‘interest’, making it harder to implement changes. — Wikipedia
Additionally, the development team also planned out, since Particl Desktop’s first mainnet release, a lot of ways that the code could be improved and made better, faster, and stronger. That’s a direct result of working day in and day out on the same application for years and getting very familiar with the various processes that make it up. With the upcoming major changes required on both Particl Desktop and the marketplace codebase by the Infinite Markets and Market Management, it only made sense that the time was ripe to pay off that technical debt.

It helps keep the code clean and makes it tremendously easier to add new, more complex features, without having to risk to break other things while doing it or spend an absurd amount of time trying to “patch it in”. This full re-write of the Desktop application will not only be a benefit to the developers, but will also make the application much smoother to use and will feel much faster and polished. While the general UI will still look somewhat similar, the code holding it together will be dramatically improved.

What’s the Latest Progress on the Upcoming Release?
The biggest and most time-consuming part of the development process of bringing the new release on mainnet has been completed. On one end, the back-end code for the marketplace codebase is currently being tested with all sorts of automated and integration tests, and on the other end, the new codebase for Particl Desktop has seen its foundations being completed. What remains to be done is mostly the implementation of the newly updated codebase into the new Particl Desktop, which is expected to take more or less a month of coding time.

As it currently stands, the public testnet release is currently estimated to be ready within a few weeks, sometime around mid-April.
With this new testnet build approaching, now’s the time to let people around you know about it and raise awareness! This update will significantly improve the overall user experience of the marketplace and introduce one of the longest-awaited Particl feature ever. It will enable anyone to create private or public markets and storefronts, with a fine tuning of the identity, which means many times more use cases than today for Particl.
Do you know online sellers that accept crypto or would benefit highly from a more private, censorship-proof eCommerce solution? Get ready to reach out to them, because this next update is going to be blowing minds!

Activity: 39
📊 The Indian market is officially open 🦄

THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA OFFICIALLY AUTHORIZES THE HOLDING, BUYING AND SELLING OF CRYPTOMONEY THROUGHOUT INDIA

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/sc-allows-trade-in-cryptocurrency-quashes-rbi-curb-on-use/articleshow/74470078.cms?fbclid=IwAR0C-LY7jYQp_AsEjhLJ_EfprPaTnjYrgpAUvkPiGBA2XzkLfBGMfaCbYQA

Can be an opportunity to make Particl known to the Indian public?

Activity: 24
Small Team with great vision and an already working decentralized marketplace. I like this project as well and was able to do some first successful buy orders.
Nice project  Smiley

What did you buy on the marketplace if I can ask?

Is there anything that you would like to see? 

Personally I bought a Macbook, and some alcohol, and would be happy to buy again things like that  Smiley

legendary
no, stop with the fake shilling lol, this is a dead fucking garbage rebranded turd/
Wrong it's far from dead and it's open source so untill people stop contributing to it's code regardless of marketcap or price it's never dead Roll Eyes particl has a full time cryptographer so I don't understand how you could possibly think it was dead anyways.

Does this look dead?

https://particl.news/development-update-02-03-2020-c907679ded8f And do you think you can keep your language civil this isn't a troll box mate.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
New development update is out guys, lots of good stuff on the way: infinite markets, market management, identity management, full re-write of the Particl Desktop application, etc. Check it out: https://particl.news/development-update-02-03-2020-c907679ded8f
legendary
no, stop with the fake shilling lol, this is a dead fucking garbage rebranded turd/

You seem like a moderated and thoughtful kind of guy  Smiley

Yeah obviously there is some kind of shilling here, that's community members supporting the project they like.

Particl is real project with a working product, current low price doesn't say anything about the quality of the project. Being under the radar is just being under the radar, nothing more.

nb: and I know you're into BitBay, so ... good luck with this project  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Small Team with great vision and an already working decentralized marketplace. I like this project as well and was able to do some first successful buy orders.
Nice project  Smiley

Personally I bought a Macbook, and some alcohol, and would be happy to buy again things like that  Smiley

That's great. Thank you for the feedback.

Activity: 9
The development of the blockchain ecosystem is finding new applications with NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) whose market is booming, and the real-time auction solution on the blockchain positions it as one of the future strategic players in this new market.

The world is on the verge of a new economic boom in the digital assets referred to by the Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT).

NFTs are unique and singular tokens, which are mainly found on the Particl blockchain (PART) in the form of NFT tokens, giving them individual properties and identities.

At the end of 2017, the NFTs made a sensational entry into the blockchain world, with the success of the cryptokitties (NFT ERC721) which triggered an unprecedented craze for the NFTs, even going so far as to congest the Ethereum network. As proof, the cryptokitties market alone generated $12 million in the first two weeks and $25 million in total. Some cryptokitties with rare characteristics even sold for 250 ETH.

The advantage of the NFTs is that each token is completely unique and cannot be confused with another. The market for NFTs is not limited to cryptokits: the characteristics of these tokens allow applications in gaming, digital art, title deeds, software licensing, advertising, betting, event tickets or even hotel rooms to name just a few examples.

Particl (PART) will eventually deploy the auction platform on the blockchain for the NFTs.

This booming market opens the way to new opportunities and the emergence of a new sector. This is why Particl, with its dedicated auction ecosystem, has chosen to position itself as a pioneer in the world of NFTs. As a reminder, Particl aims to revolutionize the world of auctions thanks to its unique application of blockchain technology. The Particl blockchain (PART) provides a secure and fast platform where all auction-related transactions are recorded in a dedicated blockchain. This innovative project was made possible thanks to the admirable work of Particl developers.

Today, the Particl team is refining Particl's strategy by positioning the platform as the first 100% blockchain application to auction Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT).

Currently in the development phase, the Particl (PART) NFT pilot test project has just reached an important milestone with the addition of the payment guarantee which is a guarantee of confidence for the seller. The latter ensures that the seller receives the money linked to the sale of his item at auction.

The next step of the Particl (PART) roadmap is to ensure the delivery guarantee for the buyer, who will then be certain to receive the item he has bid on. The application (wallet) can be used by anyone, whether it is to sell an NFT by auction, to participate in a sale by bidding, or to promote one's own bid. Starting this year, it will be possible to buy and sell NFTs at auction on the Particl platform (PART). Register now on Particl to be informed in preview of the progress of the project.

If Particl actually becomes an auction place with the possibility to buy and sell NFTs from other blockchains in sidechain in a confidential way then I say: holy shit pinch me or I'm dreaming!

Shocked Particl mix between Ebay, Amazon, Taobao, Aliexpress, Wal Mart store, Tesco, Otto, Macy's accessible to all in a single wallet program payable with the SWAP PART function already active.

Sato, you are a genius!
Activity: 73

Did you know that you can Earn money by owning Particl (PART)?

Staking is the process of holding funds in a crypto-portfolio to support the operations of a blockchain network and, in return, the holders are rewarded for their contribution. This can be compared to earning interest in a traditional bank.

Particl is a versatile blockchain that uses a Proof-of-Stake protocol to secure its network. Token holders can delegate their accounts to a validator, who will be responsible for securing the network on their behalf. The user can then earn the rewards generated minus the validator fee.

Rewards
When staking, you can earn passive income by participating in the Particl network via delegation.

The current annual return on Particl is approximately 3%. You can use the Staking Reward Calculator to estimate your monthly earnings.

When you start delegating for the first time, it will take about a few hours to receive your first rewards from your validator. After that, you can expect rewards every day or so.

If you use hardware wallets, set up multi-signature addresses directly from your mobile application or store your funds (and even wager them) from a hardware device such as the Nano S, Nano X Ledger or Trezor.

https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007687153

https://trezor.io/coins/#PART

This way you can get your milestone rewards directly in the hardware wallet.

legendary
Great to see Particl getting some attention around here and people recognizing the devs hard work over many years now! that is all I ever wanted  Cheesy Lets build our Decentralized future together. Particl is cryptoagnostic for a reason! this system is built for crypto holders not only PART holders.
legendary
legendary
Nice project  Smiley

Personally I bought a Macbook, and some alcohol, and would be happy to buy again things like that  Smiley
Nice project  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: