Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN){PAS}No ICO No Pri-Mine mineable Token Trading Start livecoin.net - page 2. (Read 3700 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
the project looks really interesting and if they offer something new for the connection between the buyer and the seller then I think the business will be interested in the integration of this system
I hope so. Then maybe I'll buy some tokens on the exchanges to make money on it.
do you plan to invest a box?  Is there any information about this? This is also a very good opportunity to receive passive income.
Activity: 15
the project looks really interesting and if they offer something new for the connection between the buyer and the seller then I think the business will be interested in the integration of this system
I hope so. Then maybe I'll buy some tokens on the exchanges to make money on it.
Activity: 47
is this an erc 20 token? 
if Yes, how can mining be organised and what equipment is needed*?
Yes, I would like to get more information about this. I will wait for answers from administration.
Activity: 26
tell the company is already registered as a legal entity?
what about the legal side of the issue.
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
Will there be bonuses for first users? What kind?

No bonuses for first users only bounty
Activity: 19
Tell us how interested partners are in integrating this system. If I saw some well-known partners of this project I would have more reasons to trust this project.
And also to understand how it is now required by business. 
I understand the developers to some extent want to use the token as a means of payment.
Activity: 8
Tell us how interested partners are in integrating this system. If I saw some well-known partners of this project I would have more reasons to trust this project.
Activity: 10
when the project starts to work in full. How long will that take?
Question to the creators. What is the development experience of the team? Have they worked with any projects yet?

Our development team have more than 5 years experience.. almost 25 project are completed within last 3 years…
Activity: 19
Your project, with a small amount of information, could interest many people. Do not think to arrange stream for users?
It would also be interesting to see participation in international conferences. This could give confidence to the project and attract large investors.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
I would like to hear the opinion of experts from the advisors. Their opinion can reveal the idea of the application in a real working environment.
we don't have much information about the team yet. Let's see how it will work in practice. But I'm just ready to watch the project.
Activity: 18
I would like to know whether the listing is planned for other exchanges and when it will be. Because this exchange is not very convenient for me.
The main thing that the team showed real results.  So far, I do not see any real benefit from this token, but I will monitor the partners who can connect to the project.
Activity: 11
Describe how this payment gateway works?
Yes, that would be very interesting. especially since there are a lot of similar projects on the market now and I would like to understand how much it will be in demand by users and business.
PAS 1 Exchange open
https://tokenjar.io/PAS
soon add more

Exchange listing BOUNTY Upto 1000 BTC daily Volume

Per Exchange listing 1 PAS
I wonder how much the level of liquidity will grow in the case of at least a little success. This can increase people's earnings, at no extra charge.

We planned liquidity Level to get success everyone can earn without extra charge…
Not enough information. But I will follow the project. In principle, the idea itself is interesting. Everything will depend on the implementation. Therefore, while I wait and watch. Wink

Everyone knows PAS have interesting idea & will implement everything which mention
Activity: 168
Your project, with a small amount of information, could interest many people. Do not think to arrange stream for users?
Of course, this would put the community to itself. And the answers to many questions. I hope you will go for it.
PAS Team user support on skype anyone add on skype username: PAS Support

Thanks
it seems your project concept is very interesting, do you have some partner or advisor in your project?

Our Advisor are expert on Crypto & Working already in different Crypto Project……   
I like the idea of this project even though there is a similar concept from this project. What are your advantages over similar projects??

This Project will work lifetime. Because this is unique payment gateway.
Pages:
Jump to: