Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN){PAS}No ICO No Pri-Mine mineable Token Trading Start livecoin.net - page 3. (Read 3700 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 2
Hi! Have you any agreements with exchanges? Where your tokens will be listed?

No agreements but coming soon.. YoBit & 3 Other
What cryptocurrencies will be supported by the PayShopCoin blockchain? Are there any restrictions?

There are no restrictions for any coin after our time period.. but 1st it will support PAS…
It is a pity that no links to team’s accounts , I would like to receive detailed information about each of them in order to better understand who is working on this project.

No Problem if there is not showing our team member… but we have strong crypto team management. If you have any question feel free and contact us on [email protected]
why is there so little information about this project?

You can get complete details about out Project from whitepaper which is materialize after some time 
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I wonder how much the level of liquidity will grow in the case of at least a little success. This can increase people's earnings, at no extra charge.
Do not quite understand how this can happen?
Suppose this token is paid by a freelancer. To withdraw funds, he can sell them on the exchange. Similarly, the employer - only he buys them.
Hence an increase in liquidity and exchange rate.
Now I caught the thought. In principle, this sounds logical. It will be interesting to see how this is implemented in practice.
You have described, only one option to increase liquidity. I think there will be more.
Activity: 19
I wonder how much the level of liquidity will grow in the case of at least a little success. This can increase people's earnings, at no extra charge.
Suppose this token is paid by a freelancer. To withdraw funds, he can sell them on the exchange. Similarly, the employer - only he buys them.
Hence an increase in liquidity and exchange rate.
Activity: 27
Activity: 30
According to the roadmap, listing on the exchange is scheduled for the 3rd quarter of the current year. If not a secret, the name of the exchanges is known?
Most likely, the name will be announced closer to the release date. Such things know in advance is not possible, you need to come to an agreement first with one of the exchanges. Wink
Activity: 30
Where can I send a commercial offer?
Hey. The site was email, write there: [email protected]
Links to social networks on the site, I do not work. Perhaps I should try later.

https://twitter.com/coin_pas more soon add on website
Activity: 20
Links to social networks on the site, I do not work. Perhaps I should try later.
Activity: 18
It is a pity that no links to team’s accounts , I would like to receive detailed information about each of them in order to better understand who is working on this project.
Activity: 19
why is there so little information about this project?
I am not an expert on various technologies, but why do you limit your mission to the idea of outsourcing? This is a very narrow market and you need to convince remote workers and employers that it will be profitable for them to buy your tokens.

Don`t worry if you are not expert, We are trying to expand various technologies with new ideas in narrow market…  this is unique profitable platform
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
I am not an expert on various technologies, but why do you limit your mission to the idea of outsourcing? This is a very narrow market and you need to convince remote workers and employers that it will be profitable for them to buy your tokens.
Website Twitter

Website

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

press releases cryptocurrency related websites BOUNTY

Coindesk 0.01 PAS

CoinTelegraph 0.01 PAS

Other press releases cryptocurrency related websites BOUNTY

per press releases 0.001 PAS

English WhitePaper BOUNTY 1 PAS

ANN Translations  BOUNTY

Per Translations 0.001 PAS

Exchange

https://www.livecoin.net/en/trading/PAS_BTC  Trading start

https://tokenjar.io/PAS Trading start

https://etherdelta.com/#0x8020d165806db531777b05bdb3b4eb8f6b3ce8ba-ETH  Trading start

Exchange listing BOUNTY

Binance Exchanges Listing 20 PAS

Other Exchange listing BOUNTY Upto 1000 BTC daily Volume

Per Exchange listing 1 PAS

Team Members Apply

Management bitcointalk ANN

Management signature campaign

Management marketing

PAS government license issues Management

BOUNTY pay only PAS

Pages:
Jump to: