Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PCM] PROCOM coin | PoW | PROnode ★★★★★ YOBIT.NET - COINEXCHANGE.IO - page 16. (Read 45786 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
The signature is only for Jr. Member and higher?
Yes. I think. Because they required a link url to procom i guess.
Activity: 728
The signature is only for Jr. Member and higher?
Activity: 71
Merit: 14
How to participate in signature campaign?  How many coins you can pay for how many days? Once updated signature, where can we inform?

I can't find any information regarding this, if I am not wrong.
Hello,

Please read: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14105704 Cheesy

Add signature and send PM to procom_celine.

Thanks.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
can someone creat multipool with PCM pay... thx
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Still not receive coin  Roll Eyes

You have to work to get paid!

Just kidding,you should get it within a week or two at least:)
ok bro still waiting again  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
@ dev : What is your project of development after?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I have no way to mine it if only this coin is a pos or part a pos it will be ok for me i prefer coins that are pos but since it's not I will just have to hold it until the value goes up hopefully much higher han 10k satoshis..
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
what is with the Yobit value... it should be more than 10000 sat but it's only 150sat

All guys sell the free coins and you said why ?

If you wait some month it's better.

Activity: 416
what is with the Yobit value... it should be more than 10000 sat but it's only 150sat
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Still not receive coin  Roll Eyes

You have to work to get paid!

Just kidding,you should get it within a week or two at least:)
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Activity: 16
Airdrop received. Thanks, guys!  Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
How to participate in signature campaign?  How many coins you can pay for how many days? Once updated signature, where can we inform?

Check page 1
Activity: 672

I spoke to Bob,  He got the airdrop on his wallet but he went  to check on Procom blockchain  and dasnt show the transaction made for his airdrop!!!

I am sorry. I only checked my address on the blockchain but I have not received the airdrop yet.

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
I spoke to Bob,  He got the airdrop on his wallet but he went  to check on Procom blockchain  and dasnt show the transaction made for his airdrop!!!
Activity: 729
Please read this:

AIRDROP INFO:

The first airdrop batch was carried out today.
Within +/- 16 days from now everyone received his share.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

I haven't received the airdrop so the balance in the wallet is 0 but why I can't find my address in block explorer?  Huh
Hi Bob, they havent paid all people yet, i am waiting too for the airdrop , i think we have to wait!

I haven't received the airdrop so the balance in the wallet is 0 but why I can't find my address in block explorer?  Huh
Activity: 15
It's kinda silly.  Why dump now for a few Satoshis?  You can get a similar amount from fauceting.  I'm gonna hold mine for a few months and just see what happens.  The dev team seems like they're taking this project seriously, it's clearly not just a coin created for a pump and dump.

Also, I think maybe once it hits a bigger Exchange, and maybe there's a prize buy for the first sellers to set a precedent.  Either way, I really think Procom is worth more than what the impatient people are dumping for.  They're really gonna be kicking themselves in the ass later.

why dumping!? Let's rise  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: