Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PCM] PROCOM coin | PoW | PROnode ★★★★★ YOBIT.NET - COINEXCHANGE.IO - page 20. (Read 45787 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Whai is wrong when i get message after i write in wallet windows setgenerate true -1
10:48:44

setgenerate true -1

Method not found (code -32601)

work fine.
Not work fine.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Whai is wrong when i get message after i write in wallet windows setgenerate true -1

setgenerate true -1

work fine.
Not work fine.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504

setgenerate true -1

work fine.

setgenerate true -1

Activity: 771
Merit: 283
PROCOM lacking some trading action at yobit, looks like everyone who participated still waiting for their airdrop coins.

Already got mine but would like to hold the coin until the price stabilize the buying order zoom up to 600 satoshis but still no takers it seems the airdrop for the others have not yet arrive on their wallet..
today is the deadline for the airdop phase 2.

Nobody got paid airdrop at this time Roll Eyes. I think robelneo meant his bounty, 90% of the bounties are paid last days.

Hmm, got no message on FB and twitter regarding the bounty. Maybe i am in the last 10 % than.
OK
Activity: 71
Merit: 14
PROCOM lacking some trading action at yobit, looks like everyone who participated still waiting for their airdrop coins.

Already got mine but would like to hold the coin until the price stabilize the buying order zoom up to 600 satoshis but still no takers it seems the airdrop for the others have not yet arrive on their wallet..
today is the deadline for the airdop phase 2.

Nobody got paid airdrop at this time Roll Eyes. I think robelneo meant his bounty, 90% of the bounties are paid last days.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
It would be nice for the price is 1k satoshies or more
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Activity: 729
Merit: 250
I think the price of PROCOM will be more than 1k satoshi  Wink
Activity: 1080
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
AFter seeing all the reply i am also getting interested in PROCOM coin , just went to yobit to buy and the price is and i have given purchase price of 560 for 200 coins . can you tell me what will the price can go high if i keep for long term.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
WOW see the price..... It may be another DECRED.  Keep all our Airdrop coins for long term.

No price is low  Embarrassed
It's time to do some marketing/promotional operations.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
WOW see the price..... It may be another DECRED.  Keep all our Airdrop coins for long term.

No price is low  Embarrassed
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
their are 10792 coins out in coinexchange.io and more from the miners then some more from the airdrop when release, price is low from expected. will this coin hit the 0.35 cents a coin. i will be waiting and watching.
does coinexchange.io really paid ?
i mean just afraid if it will be like vixtrade

I prefer Yobit to a new exchanges I have lost a lot from Vixtrade and I don't want that to happen again they should set up their reputation first we should be more way of this  new exchanges that are coming out
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
install it in a virtual machine. i presume you will see that the virustotal messages are only false positives, because of a built in miner.
but well, i am on linux, i can't verify this for win wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: