Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI - page 2. (Read 66389 times)

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
So according to your post the sales-period has started, right?

No there is no sales-period. ICO is over since January 2018  Grin

Now the first products are developed and running.
how's the progress now? Is there any progress on listing in the new exchange? I see on HOTBIT and IDEX does not have enough daily volume,
especially on IDEX only $ 1,264, if the team doesn't think about this I'm sure this token will sink
I don't think that will happen, there have been many attempts by the Peculium team to work until now, it is impossible for the team to just stand by and watch this situation ...
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

how's the progress now? Is there any progress on listing in the new exchange? I see on HOTBIT and IDEX does not have enough daily volume,
especially on IDEX only $ 1,264, if the team doesn't think about this I'm sure this token will sink

Luckily, they still have volume. With 2 years here in crypto, you will be grateful if you are still alive in exchanges. I guess the team is still developing behind the curtains so let us wait if they will have good updates that will give more life to its trading activity. They just need to gain more customers to utilize their products. More users means better business. So if they have increasing number of clients, I don't think this will sink.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
As announced in summer, from October 2019 on every 3 months Peculium-team will burn a portion of the PCL-token collected through the fees of the product(s).

Now last week the first of all these burns has happened:

Peculium token burn, period: April 2019 - October 2019.
We have burned 25% of all PCL-tokens collected fees by AIEVE-products from April 1st to October 1st.

The next token burn will be on January 1/2020 for the period: October 1/2019 to January 1/2020!

👉https://peculium.io/blog/october-2019-peculium-token-burn

Source: https://t.me/peculiumANN/396

Next to the figures about our token-burn-introduction we have also added "A brief comment about the Aggressive Risk Profile" as well as "Global figures, customers & AUM" to our most recent blog-post:

👉https://peculium.io/blog/october-2019-peculium-token-burn

Our next milesstones for BeliEve:
- 750 customers
- $1,500,000 in assets under management

And next to BeliEve there is more to come in future - stay tuned.

Source: https://t.me/peculiumANN/397
Love is the answer

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

You are talking about which sales-period so it is really hard to give answer what actually you are asking. Please explain with more details so it will be easy for us to give reply on your question.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Love is the answer
Last week Peculium was mentioned in Irishtechnews´ column "10 DIGITAL BANKS TO KEEP AN EYE ON IN 2019":

https://irishtechnews.ie/10-digital-banks-to-keep-an-eye-on-in-2019/

Peculium is a highly ambitious digital savings and investment project that has been in development since 2017. It aims to provide customers with investment advice formulated by its in-house artificial intelligence machine AIEVE. Using big data and machine learning concepts, the AIEVE system is intended to replace traditional market analysts.

In addition to AIEVE, Peculium intends to launch a digital wallet and smart contract platform for corporate entities
Love is the answer
"As we are constantly evolving and gaining maturity and credibility in the financial ecosystem, we are pleased to announce that our strategic development plan and innovation effort is now supported by Bpifrance (the French Public Investment Bank).

On top of that we have the final figures from the Ayomi-campaign and are moving forward with "MyAccount", which in future will see a one-stop-solution for all our customers needs."

All details: https://peculium.io/blog/bpifrance-and-a-fresh-update-for-my-account

Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/188554
Love is the answer
BeliEve has now made well over $100k! (newsletter)

Since BeliEve went live we've been making more money than ever for our customers and we're excited to share some of the juicy figures with you. Keep reading to find out what's been going on over the past few months.

We've Only Just Begun

We've grown a great deal since we started and we've been lucky to manage more than $1,000,000 across all of our customers.

But this is just the beginning, we're certain to reach new heights and new people. So get involved in our journey and start growing your savings today.

How is BeliEve Doing?

With an average win rate of over 97% across our portfolios and with an average Estimated Annual Return of over 37%, you can rest easy knowing that your funds are in safe hands.

As if that wasn't enough, we'll even recommend the level of risk best suited to you! You might suit a cool Conservative strategy, maximising your fund availability or maybe you'd be better suited to an Aggressive strategy, exposing yourself to more risks but looking for extra profits and losing some of the fund availability present in the other strategies.

Although we strongly suggest that you stick with our recommended risk profile we do also allow you to select an alternative or additional risk profile for your investments. But remember, Aggressive doesn't always mean more profits! It does however always mean more risk and less fund availability. Only 30% of our customer base exhibit suitability for an aggressive strategy, so be be sure that you're ready for the associated risks if you want to go aggressive.

How do I Get Started?

Getting started couldn't be simpler, all you need to do is set up your free account and then head over to the BeliEve on-boarding section of our website: https://www.aieve.io/main/believe_onboard

There's even a handy guide written by one of our best customers to help you along the way: https://medium.com/@pi3rrot/how-to-set-up-your-believe-account-63943df6141f

Source: https://t.me/peculiumANN/393
Love is the answer
The "PCL-great-wall" is coming. Contribute or just enjoy.

An pretty interesting user-initiative has been started yesterday, which I think will be an interesting read to most of us here, to either participate actively or just to let this info sink in for a moment Wink

Dear BeliEVErs,

along with few other members, we are setting up a community project to support PCL price.

Sought-after objective is to initiate & speed up PCL price increase, by providing additional buy liquidity to the market.

I am writing this information so that interested people can join us.  

The larger the team, the better the chance of this project to succeed.

If yes, you can tell me so by writing an email to [email protected].

In answer I will send you a more detailed description precising how the project will be run, and you will be able to confirm or not your interest.  It is not a pump & dump project.

Targeted rise will be steady and over several months. If you are a trader looking for pump and dump, you are not welcome.

Timing is as follow: sending of presentation detailing the project by 21st of August, sending of survey so that you can confirm your interest by 23rd of August.

Answers expected by 28th of August. If we are enough motivated people, we will then start the project (during this project, activity of members is not taking more than 15 minutes at most per week).

Hope that many will join. Yours faithfully Wink

thanks for the update, so some "true believers" will keep this project afloat... interesting...

Well, they possibly won´t "keep it afloat" as that´s something of a bigger task, what the community alone mostly can´t effort, but in a promissing project like Peculium the devs will always have to continously work and develop the product(s).

But an community-driven action like that is always a win-win-win, so I really appreaciate that and am excited to see how this will move the price Wink
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

An pretty interesting user-initiative has been started yesterday, which I think will be an interesting read to most of us here, to either participate actively or just to let this info sink in for a moment Wink

Dear BeliEVErs,

along with few other members, we are setting up a community project to support PCL price.

Sought-after objective is to initiate & speed up PCL price increase, by providing additional buy liquidity to the market.

In answer I will send you a more detailed description precising how the project will be run, and you will be able to confirm or not your interest.  It is not a pump & dump project.

Targeted rise will be steady and over several months. If you are a trader looking for pump and dump, you are not welcome.

Timing is as follow: sending of presentation detailing the project by 21st of August, sending of survey so that you can confirm your interest by 23rd of August.

Answers expected by 28th of August. If we are enough motivated people, we will then start the project (during this project, activity of members is not taking more than 15 minutes at most per week).

thanks for the update, so some "true believers" will keep this project afloat... interesting...
Love is the answer

Dear BeliEVErs,

Love is the answer
Okay, I see. That sounds really interesting. So after completing the KYC, all I do is deposit my funds and let BELIEVE do the rest? And what currency do they accept as a deposit? Can I use BTC directly or do I have to convert to ETH/PCL/USDT?

Please find the latest from the ANN-Channel in Telegram:

Latest infos:

Product-Upgrade to BeliEve 1.1

What is new:

# deposits are possible in USDT, BTC, ETH and LTC now

How the backend- workflow will change:

# AIEVE will exchange BTC, ETH, LTC to USDT

# trading will remain on USDT-pairs

# withdrawals will remain in USDT

Registration and onboarding: https://www.aieve.io

EUR-deposit via SEPA now available + a teaser for something great to come in 2019!

▶️https://peculium.io/blog/peculium-updates-believe-s-new-payment-methods-the-next-big-milestone-ahead

Reminder:

1st token-burn collected from the product-usage-fees takes place in approx 8 weeks!

More about the Strategic improvement of the PCL value": https://peculium.io/blog/believe-goes-live-and-let-us-talk-about-the-future-of-pcl-token

And is it possible to withdraw my funds at any time?

In theory it is, but keep in mind that funds that are locked in ongoing trades shouldn´t be withdrawn. If you need to anyway, the ongoing trades need to be closed which is not recommended.

So rather just invest what you don´t need to pay your bills, please.

Keep in mind that this is to be considered a savings-platform and portfolios should run for months or years rather than weeks or days.

The screenshots that were posted in this thread on the previous page all look very nice but it's only digital numbers. You can't really see which assets you have at any time, right?

That´s right, the ongoing trades are locked (not visible) until they are closed, you will be able to see all the closed trades afterwards.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Do I need to pay a weekly subscription in PCL tokens in order to use it? I saw that AskEve, for example, costs around $12 a week (15000 PCL).

Right, AskEve is based on weekly subscription.
In BeliEve you don´t pay any setup-fees, but only fees on the profits you make.

Let´s say BeliEve is closing a trade with 100 USDT (Tether) profit for you, you will either receive:
A) 75 USDT and the company keeps 25 USDT if you decide for USDT as method of paying the fees
or
B) 87,50 USDT and the company keeps PCL worth 12,50 USDT if you decide for PCL as method of paying the fees

Okay, I see. That sounds really interesting. So after completing the KYC, all I do is deposit my funds and let BELIEVE do the rest? And what currency do they accept as a deposit? Can I use BTC directly or do I have to convert to ETH/PCL/USDT?

And is it possible to withdraw my funds at any time? The screenshots that were posted in this thread on the previous page all look very nice but it's only digital numbers. You can't really see which assets you have at any time, right?
Love is the answer
Now, who can explain  PECULIUM  and how you use it in ELI5 terms?  From what I've read so far I've got that automated trading by AI is the most distinctive PECULIUM's feature and to use it all I need is to create account, deposit some funds and wait for profit.  Frankly I'm not clued up enough  on trading and  picking trading   pairs would be a tough task for me.

It´s as easy as you think, yes.

1. Sign up on aieve.io
2. follow the (onboarding process)
3. deposit the funds you want the AI to manage
4. re-invest or withdraw the profits (or everything) whenever you want

Do I need to pay a weekly subscription in PCL tokens in order to use it? I saw that AskEve, for example, costs around $12 a week (15000 PCL).

Right, AskEve is based on weekly subscription.
In BeliEve you don´t pay any setup-fees, but only fees on the profits you make.

Let´s say BeliEve is closing a trade with 100 USDT (Tether) profit for you, you will either receive:
A) 75 USDT and the company keeps 25 USDT if you decide for USDT as method of paying the fees
or
B) 87,50 USDT and the company keeps PCL worth 12,50 USDT if you decide for PCL as method of paying the fees
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Now, who can explain  PECULIUM  and how you use it in ELI5 terms?  From what I've read so far I've got that automated trading by AI is the most distinctive PECULIUM's feature and to use it all I need is to create account, deposit some funds and wait for profit.  Frankly I'm not clued up enough  on trading and  picking trading   pairs would be a tough task for me.

1. Sign up on aieve.io

Love is the answer

1. Sign up on aieve.io

And is this using some big companies? As I remember they said about Coca0cola and other gian whi onvested in them and interesting. Sosis this was a false promises?

I guess your memories are tricking you here.

The next product (in production) is "Alterus" which will be open to institutional investors only and wherewith the AI-engine will manage bigger funds of those.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

1. Sign up on aieve.io

And is this using some big companies? As I remember they said about Coca-cola and other gian whi onvested in them and interesting. Sosis this was a false promises?
Love is the answer
~

1. Sign up on aieve.io

Thanks and then, why holders have difference in revenue from trading managed by ALIEVE? The front page of aieve.io shows five top Believe's portfolios , all of them stand for aggressive trading model but reveal different figures for  monthly profit. To my understanding AI should treat  all trading accounts  fully equally and the difference in revenue means  the inclusion of the human dimension at some point.

That´s correct, every portfolio does have different trades so that there won´t be a bottleneck in volume anytime soon.

Thus also the profits each portfolio vary.
Pages:
Jump to: