Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PEOPLES CURRENCY][PPL][FIRST X17] - page 10. (Read 63591 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
perhaps someone made a GPU miner or optimized CPU
Net Hashrate

654.99 MH/s

Yeah, difficulty has gone up X3 according to suprnova pool.

Pool Hash Rate    13.086 MH/s
Pool Efficiency    99.24%
Current Active Workers    20
Current Difficulty    14.18422543
Est. Next Difficulty    9.85547625 (Change in 1 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)    1 minute 26 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)    1 hour 17 minutes 35 seconds
Est. Shares this Round    3,631 (done: 75.57%)
Next Network Block    8,262    (Current: 8,261)
Last Block Found    8,171
Time Since Last Block    1 hour 19 minutes 41 seconds

8171    27 left    blmppl    07/22/2014 13:02:55    4.5509    Last block found difficulty   
8169    25 left    anonymous    07/22/2014 13:02:09    4.5509    ''                            ''

Missing blocks http://explorer.peoplescurrency.cf/address/Xf1VuhpnJjojBSJPsPrwJnWtnEqoDQeLKA
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
perhaps someone made a GPU miner or optimized CPU
Net Hashrate

654.99 MH/s
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
If u want my community could help u with promo.
Pm me
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
yep been posting screen shots and what not, working on the electrum wallet implementation so that i can launch the anonymous "ebay" of Peoples Currency Smiley it should be pretty sweet i think, also working on plans with vendors and retail business to see about the addition of PPL as a payment method but we will need to be on more exchanges for that to happen right away, hope you all are voting and tweeting Smiley but yah, good things are happening and we are going to make this shit huge no probz
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
devs any future plans ?

tell ppl more pls
legendary
Activity: 924
ironing out the electrum client, anyone from the community want to do a quick and dirty PPL electrum icon for the client? Tongue thanks in advance.

waiting for electrum source code Smiley
i like it that i don't need to sync wallet
ironing out the electrum client, anyone from the community want to do a quick and dirty PPL electrum icon for the client? Tongue thanks in advance.
Something like this to keep it all tidy Smiley.

UPDATE: 22/07/2014 Electrum Implementation  http://i.imgur.com/FirGUHw.png
sure i can do that Smiley
Getting there, still working on the electrum implementation but i am making progress!

Would it be possible to have a update section with a date on starter thread?, I think people think you are not around as the starter page is always the same. I think this will show people who are lazy to look through the pages you are actively working on this coin Smiley.
Getting there, still working on the electrum implementation but i am making progress!
http://i.imgur.com/FirGUHw.png
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
The price is quite low probably because GPU miner is not released in public. It should be, as it will make everyone quite even, and make people interested in mining this coin.
yeah guys these things are a process...heh it takes some time, if there are any other programmers who would like to work on some stuff with me drop me a PM Smiley
I am in the process of porting electrum for Peoples Currency so that I can setup the new anonymous marketplace. So these should be two new products coming soon for PPL that will really raise our position in the community  Grin
The Electrum wallet looks great , just checked it out!!

maybe blind
but where ? I don't find it in github.com
in the process
or do you think that writing code is a matter of five minutes
and when i said i checked it out , i checked out the electrum btc wallet that he is porting it from!!
legendary
dead?
not dead!
Net Hashrate 102.21 MH/s
https://coin-swap.net/market/PPL/BTC
24 HR Volume
4.60646284 BTC
the coin just 12 days!
legendary
I am in the process of porting electrum for Peoples Currency so that I can setup the new anonymous marketplace. So these should be two new products coming soon for PPL that will really raise our position in the community  Grin

maybe blind
in the process
or do you think that writing code is a matter of five minutes
legendary
I am in the process of porting electrum for Peoples Currency so that I can setup the new anonymous marketplace. So these should be two new products coming soon for PPL that will really raise our position in the community  Grin

maybe blind
legendary
dead?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
need to reborn , need to be saved
We are getting noticed on Twiiter!!

BTC Freak favourited your Retweet
Jul 19:  Hey guys, If you havent started mining Peoples Currency, start mining today, the number one new decentralized cryptocurrency on the market!!
So get on there and tweet and follow

Peoples Currency
@PeoplesCurrenC

&

TripleThreat
@TripleThreatPPL

and we will follow you and so on and re-tweet all the tweets , lets get know and be in front of everyone!!
Pages:
Jump to: