Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PEOPLES CURRENCY][PPL][FIRST X17] - page 8. (Read 63591 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Block explorer does not show solo mined coins i think.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Ok i Have had PM's from a few members about the GPU miner , they have offered and actually sent donation's for this as they believe this will benefit the coins value and place in the crypto world ,we are working hard on adding value to PPL with features and so on , but this is a community so lets all get involved! So far the Bounty for a GPU miner for PPL stands at 15,000 PPL , so anyone wanting to add to this please contact me or post and ill send a addy for the coins to be sent to , and any one that wants to pick the bounty up also contact me or PeoplesCurrency !!

Bounty for a GPU miner for PPL Stands at 15,250 PPL!!

Wallet to send donations to is XqaZxUJ53J9JsfA4u55Qw557jTLiNaMMmE
Well if we want a gpu miner we need everyone to chip in as there was no pre-mine  this is a community bounty and we have a great start , so any one that can put one together let us know or any other suggestions fire away!!
Is this 15250PPL in total or 15000 + whatever is in the XqaZxUJ53J9JsfA4u55Qw557jTLiNaMMmE ?
It will all be in that wallet it is at the moment at 15250 in total
therefore at the moment there is only 10250ppl (not 15250ppl)

http://explorer.peoplescurrency.cf/address/XqaZxUJ53J9JsfA4u55Qw557jTLiNaMMmE
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ok i Have had PM's from a few members about the GPU miner , they have offered and actually sent donation's for this as they believe this will benefit the coins value and place in the crypto world ,we are working hard on adding value to PPL with features and so on , but this is a community so lets all get involved! So far the Bounty for a GPU miner for PPL stands at 15,000 PPL , so anyone wanting to add to this please contact me or post and ill send a addy for the coins to be sent to , and any one that wants to pick the bounty up also contact me or PeoplesCurrency !!

Well if we want a gpu miner we need everyone to chip in as there was no pre-mine  this is a community bounty and we have a great start , so any one that can put one together let us know or any other suggestions fire away!!
Is this 15250PPL in total or 15000 + whatever is in the XqaZxUJ53J9JsfA4u55Qw557jTLiNaMMmE ?
It will all be in that wallet it is at the moment at 15250 in total

Well if we want a gpu miner we need everyone to chip in as there was no pre-mine  this is a community bounty and we have a great start , so any one that can put one together let us know or any other suggestions fire away!!

I think it's 15k PPL and nothing more, The GPU miner has 80k PPL and rising, he is hitting nearly every block  Undecided. I was hoping he would come out and give the miner up but i guess he won't.

legendary

Well if we want a gpu miner we need everyone to chip in as there was no pre-mine  this is a community bounty and we have a great start , so any one that can put one together let us know or any other suggestions fire away!!

also i noticed that netrate dropping very fast !

370 already !
yes its been fluctuating was as low as 305 !!
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
also i noticed that netrate dropping very fast !

370 already !
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
Change in 1 Blocks

Est Next Difficulty

Waiting for it !

Activity: 342
i have stopped mining

http://explorer.peoplescurrency.cf/a/Xf1VuhpnJj got all the last blocks

the entire suprnova pool only managed to sqeeze in blocks 8497 and 8597 recently
Activity: 519
Merit: 502
Well both the devs have to figure this out. Either release a gpu miner for everyone or this will just be the end of the coin before it even starts...
could it be a pool as almost half have been sent out  Huh and its a lot of hash/processing power to use

I am 99.99% sure it is someone with a GPU miner, if it was a pool they would not be sitting on so much coins.

Balance: 30700.169 PPL
Transactions in: 560
Received: 56000.248 PPL
Transactions out: 253
Sent: 25300.079 PPL

He is probably trying to thin out the amount, If he is reading this, I think you have killed this coin and shot yourself in the foot ha ha.

If it is a GPU they are getting a lot of orphens so they havent got it set correctly
could it be a pool as almost half have been sent out  Huh and its a lot of hash/processing power to use

I am 99.99% sure it is someone with a GPU miner, if it was a pool they would not be sitting on so much coins.

Balance: 30700.169 PPL
Transactions in: 560
Received: 56000.248 PPL
Transactions out: 253
Sent: 25300.079 PPL

He is probably trying to thin out the amount, If he is reading this, I think you have killed this coin and shot yourself in the foot ha ha.

could it be a pool as almost half have been sent out  Huh and its a lot of hash/processing power to use

hmm just looking transaction , going in and out and it look like a pool , but thats what it looks like to me
copper member
Activity: 194
What is fx-8350 performance for this coin?
probably 200MHash/s (two or three have been running all the afternoon)  Grin

not bad seems i will try with my 16 fx)
legendary
probably 200MHash/s (two or three have been running all the afternoon)  Grin
copper member
Activity: 194
legendary
Before relesing a coin you gotta have a gpu miner or you gotta make an algo that the performance from cpu to gpu is pretty equal.

Otherwise we ge this, a miner that have a gpu miner and is ruining the coin as he is the only one making shitloads of coins
sorry but for other coins, there are rentals and it is worst....
and actually wherever you mine there always a larger whale, a larger botnet, a larger cpu farms... so this argument about fairness equity is rather subjective depending on the resource you own or you rent
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Before relesing a coin you gotta have a gpu miner or you gotta make an algo that the performance from cpu to gpu is pretty equal.

Otherwise we ge this, a miner that have a gpu miner and is ruining the coin as he is the only one making shitloads of coins
Pages:
Jump to: