Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PEOPLES CURRENCY][PPL][FIRST X17] - page 20. (Read 63591 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
cool man, I will look into integrating those too, I can release current linux source with the block browser integration if anyone wants it, but im going to wait until im finished with the other integrations before i release a new windows client if thats cool with everyone in the community
I looked into configuring a GPU miner for Peoples Currency, but having a hard time with it, im sure there is some badass gpu programmer out there that might can do it, but as of right now, im going to have to say Peoples Currency is still CPU only. Anyway it gives the small fry with no GPU rigs a chance to get some coinage. so whatever thats cool i guess. Peace guys.

PM djm34 for the gpu miner.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good luck with coin!

Glad everybody gave this asshole red... If anybody got a virus from him use malwarebytes and panda cloud. Helped a friend remove one that she got from this retard.
Activity: 28
Dev, what are the future plans for this coin?
for example optimize the CPU Miner
enter GPU Miner
the anonymity of translations
Peoplesmarket
IRC: #
Subreddit:
Twitter: @
without marketinga and any action coin can die
this is the twitter account follow them
@PeoplesCurrenC
and also
@TripleThreatPPL
 and also a dedicated Forum , for people to communicate , so everything can be found instead of having to look through a single thread , people can put there ideas forward , see whats happening and so on ..
This is the peoples currency , so all ideas and community input is encouraged and wanted , lets make this THE TRUE PEOPLES CURRENCY , build by the people..
with the IRC he is going to added it to the wallet plus other new features there to as he spoke about earlier in the thread..
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Dev, what are the future plans for this coin?
for example optimize the CPU Miner
enter GPU Miner
the anonymity of translations
Peoplesmarket
IRC: #
Subreddit:
Twitter: @
without marketinga and any action coin can die
cool man, I will look into integrating those too, I can release current linux source with the block browser integration if anyone wants it, but im going to wait until im finished with the other integrations before i release a new windows client if thats cool with everyone in the community
I looked into configuring a GPU miner for Peoples Currency, but having a hard time with it, im sure there is some badass gpu programmer out there that might can do it, but as of right now, im going to have to say Peoples Currency is still CPU only. Anyway it gives the small fry with no GPU rigs a chance to get some coinage. so whatever thats cool i guess. Peace guys.
Cool on Windows Wallet , good things are worth waiting for!! Cool
Running Nice Hashing away!!
Love PPL!!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
are you kidding ?
GPUs are already being used
no one have enough CPUs for the current hashrate
and no one got too much money to rent so many VPS

Activity: 252
hi everybody here, attention please

this PPL dev is a shit man. he developed BBL and gave up already, BBL had launched on Poloniex and Bittrex few days ago. a lot of investors have lost their money, so please be careful of this shit guy, take care of your money and do not let your money taken away by this shit man.

i want to collect the guys who cheated by this dev, let's avoid this guy and warn people do not invest his coin. this is the BBL ANN thread below.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbblbitblockx15bittrexpoloniexmandatory-updatenew-thread-678436

How do you say its the same dev?
shuo hao de jie chao ne ?

What does it mean?
it means the dev is an animal.

Yes, the DEV of BBL is shit guy! If PPL belong to the same DEV, the same to you! Shit shit animal guy!
Activity: 448
suprnova works fine for me...

now its ok..got it fixed Smiley

@@@want to buy some PPL , pm me with fair offers
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
suprnova works fine for me...
Activity: 448
can't login people.suprnova.cc, what's wrong with this pool?? i still have some PPL in my account, when can  i withdraw that ? ti's about 2000

i cant log on to suprnova.cc also and there support email is not working....
Activity: 364
Sound good
An irc client (I hate the web client) and anon torrent client will be awsome  Cool
I integrated the basic Block Browser extension into the wallet since people were asking about block explorer and coins and all that. anyone want anything else integrated into the wallet that you can think of let me know, or pm me, IRC? or whatever, I am also going to try and put a price ticker or something in once it hits exchange just so people wont have to constantly open the browser to check rates and stuff. Let me know peeps
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
can't login people.suprnova.cc, what's wrong with this pool?? i still have some PPL in my account, when can  i withdraw that ? ti's about 2000
Activity: 205
Merit: 105
【Ƀ】➔ ☽

this PPL dev is a shit man. he developed BBL and gave up already, BBL had launched on Poloniex and Bittrex few days ago. a lot of investors have lost their money, so please be careful of this shit guy, take care of your money and do not let your money taken away by this shit man.

i want to collect the guys who cheated by this dev, let's avoid this guy and warn people do not invest his coin. this is the BBL ANN thread below.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbblbitblockx15bittrexpoloniexmandatory-updatenew-thread-678436

First prove this! IDIOT!

Are you fcking blind idiot? See the announcement post from both the coins.

I don't see any striking similarities at all.

First prove this! IDIOT!

LOL Sherlock  Cool

First prove this! IDIOT!

OMG people still on about this garbage , looked and only correlation i see is that the algo , saying that you could go thru 99.99999% of all the different coin algos and find the same , so that means 1 Dev created every coin and every algo out there!!  Shocked THIS GUY MUST BE A GENUINE GENIUS !!
Activity: 42

First prove this! IDIOT!

Pages:
Jump to: