Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PEOPLES CURRENCY][PPL][FIRST X17] - page 23. (Read 63591 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
no zuo no die Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Bringing a new algo is great but you gotta release it with the gpu miner even if takes more time.

It gotta be cpu-only or ASIC proof(gpu mining) for the time being

Trick here now is to be fast when the gpuminer gets released Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Waiting for sgminer
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have been posting about the launch, and we have been retweeted a few times by a few. your not seeing any of the previous tweets?
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Network hashes rising and difficulty still not so high yet, block rewards still at 100, Jump in while its still hot if you have not started mining Peoples Currency, now is still a great time to do it @PeoplesCurrenC retweet, spread the word  Wink
i'm on it, not even one article on your twitter??
Network hashes rising and difficulty still not so high yet, block rewards still at 100, Jump in while its still hot if you have not started mining Peoples Currency, now is still a great time to do it @PeoplesCurrenC retweet, spread the word  Wink
hello all, if you didn't add Peoples Currency yet on twitter add @PeoplesCurrenC Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Folks please don't forget to withdraw @ https://people.suprnova.cc .. There is lots of bonus still waiting Smiley
Can you adjust difficulty on the miner @supernova?

Hey !

What do you mean ? I should lower it ?

That would be great my I7 notebook is barely getting yays, on the other hand my strong I7 desktop got more

i'll test an other stratum tomorrow with a lower diff and let you know, i'm currently bit busy with this strange REJECTED issue.. still having some..

EDIT: no you cannot do it on minerd

Thank you, i appreciate

It will be good for people mining with cpus for sure but what we really need is a gpu miner

the minerd we´re using doesnt seen to be the one optimized for newer i7´s
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
he ripped off thousands of people & took their money to buy into crypto coins. He is a criminal of the highest order, he bankrupted me as his biz partner & stole hundreds of $$ from the members of our biz op. He has opened an e-wallet for digital currency which I paid half the costs for & have no regress for. Lordzskull should be damned to hell! He doesn't care about anyone here, only to take your money. DON'T trust him at all & don't use his e-wallet or anything he promotes!

If you have any evidence, put it here.  I've been ripped off too.  Looking to form a fuckin witchhunt!  Grab the fuckin pitchforks!
legendary

Hey !

That would be great my I7 notebook is barely getting yays, on the other hand my strong I7 desktop got more

i'll test an other stratum tomorrow with a lower diff and let you know, i'm currently bit busy with this strange REJECTED issue.. still having some..

EDIT: no you cannot do it on minerd

Hey !

Can i do it on minerd?
legendary

Hey !

Activity: 2
he ripped off thousands of people & took their money to buy into crypto coins. He is a criminal of the highest order, he bankrupted me as his biz partner & stole hundreds of $$ from the members of our biz op. He has opened an e-wallet for digital currency which I paid half the costs for & have no regress for. Lordzskull should be damned to hell! He doesn't care about anyone here, only to take your money. DON'T trust him at all & don't use his e-wallet or anything he promotes!
someone is ninja mining with gpu obviously
Did you not read the previous comment and other comments throughout the thread posted by the people that run the pools!!
 Huh

Lordzskull, aka Shawn the Scammer,  are you going to reply to my mail or do I have to tell everyone on this forum what I know about you?
If he ripped you off, adjust his trust rating on this forum. That's what it's there for.
Activity: 2
someone is ninja mining with gpu obviously
Did you not read the previous comment and other comments throughout the thread posted by the people that run the pools!!
 Huh

Lordzskull, aka Shawn the Scammer,  are you going to reply to my mail or do I have to tell everyone on this forum what I know about you?
OCMiner for President!
legendary

stratum-people.log: INFO interfaces # Block 62cc11cb63db3fe07b1aa...ca3189badae3a1d86953b09372eb REJECTED
stratum-people.log: INFO interfaces # Block 939860fa8eec2f1d........d35e1b1f3fd7052ed990de3ace02bbf REJECTED
stratum-people.log: INFO interfaces # Block 08cb3ec43048edd3....9014686e5d57271fa8f963f8769708baa REJECTED

hash can't find ,because it is real redected
you know!  Don't use lies to cover up facts

i don't think it is pool's issue,just steal blocks

Believe me, I'm too long here to make such a obvious mistake, this was clearly a coin/stratum issue, its resolved/fixed, i'm paying out the overbalance and everything is fine.

Other pools have bigger problems, they are not paying full block balances or orphan a whole bunch of blocks, that never happened @ suprnova, i'm also paying out orphans for some coins when splits happen..

So calm down, I don't know who's paying you to spread such a bullshit

EDIT: And if you find any other issue, please let me know, i'll be glad to payout a bonus like a "bughunter bounty" !
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
want to buy some PPL

send pm with price !
Pages:
Jump to: