Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 112. (Read 181805 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
SHITCOIN and FAKE VOLUME!

Shitcoin?  The jury is still out.

Fake Volume? Doubtful.  Why do you think 120btc is fake volume?  That's like $75K or something.  That's really not that much money dude.  Hell, if they were going to fake it, they might as well make it like 600-1k btc volume.

This is not fake volume LOL. Me and few ppl buying PESA. I own 1.35% of actual supply; 1% of total supply. ALL bought below 1.1k.

Maybe I'll buy more. Will see.

Smart people buying now... You don't have to be super smart to know what's going on at PoW phase....

This is not hard:

After research infos about coin if you decide to buy and this is PoW/PoS coin :

1. choose moment to buy in

2. buying - could be at once or few hours/days - it depends
if you choose bad moment, you can buy more to lower price if you want

3. hold, hold till PoS, new features etc - also depends

4. help when coin's value rising, by sharing news, buying, walls, manipulation
if you have friends who also bought this coin, it's easier to help coin :-)

5. PROFIT?  Wink

One thing I did notice about NiccoloMac is that his/her account was opened in August of 2013.  At that time he/she was researching ideas to develop a new coin.  It seems like Pesa is the result of that research. 

+1 Wink
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
~100 blocks from halvering, price allready started to go up.

Haha, Fake VOLUME and scam manipuliation at bittrex

troll 100%

OK great guru can you  ready to eat your socks and put the video on YouTube in a week if this coin will cost 100 Satoshi?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
pesa is a long term coin. hope dev can release smart contract.

Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Pesa is 4 days old, XC took over 3 WEEKS to implement anonymous technology etc,
hit 400K with over 10K BTC volume on MintPal in just over 1 WEEK. You people are so impatient and full of shit. Of course the whales dumped to buy back in cheaper before mining ends.
IT COULD NOT SUSTAIN ABOVE 2K SATO - WHO WANTS TO GIVE FREE MONEY TO MINER HOES??? NO WAY!
Accumulate now before PoW completes, and hopefully the Pesa team will deliver some innovation shortly after.

This is true. Whales are not going to put up buy support so miners can get rich. As soon as the mining is over the whales with their cheap coins are going to pump Pesa.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pesa is 4 days old, XC took over 3 WEEKS to implement anonymous technology etc, hit 400K with over 10K BTC volume on MintPal in just over 1 WEEK. You people are so impatient and full of shit. Of course the whales dumped to buy back cheaper before mining ends. IT COULD NOT SUSTAIN ABOVE 2K SATO - WHO WANTS TO GIVE FREE MONEY TO MINER HOES??? NO WAY. Accumulate now before PoW completes, and hopefully the Pesa team will deliver some innovation shortly after.

+1

+10000000

Exactly, it's 4 days old. FOUR DAYS.  Everyone keep calm and buy cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Pesa is 4 days old, XC took over 3 WEEKS to implement anonymous technology etc, hit 400K with over 10K BTC volume on MintPal in just over 1 WEEK. You people are so impatient and full of shit. Of course the whales dumped to buy back cheaper before mining ends. IT COULD NOT SUSTAIN ABOVE 2K SATO - WHO WANTS TO GIVE FREE MONEY TO MINER HOES??? NO WAY. Accumulate now before PoW completes, and hopefully the Pesa team will deliver some innovation shortly after.

+1
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
Why not cut POW in half?  Already have more time on it than most of the other coins out there.

I was thinking the same thing. Just cut POW off, there are over 14 million coins.

yes, and dumping will continue.  Other coins have done it.  Cut it off and let POSTR kick in. 
Activity: 378
less than 100 blocks from halvering
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Why not cut POW in half?  Already have more time on it than most of the other coins out there.

I was thinking the same thing. Just cut POW off, there are over 14 million coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

troll 100%
Activity: 420
THIS COIN IS GOING TO THE JUPITER YOU SILLY GOOSES. LEARN TO TAKE A HINT.

qqgroup = obvious chinese pump inc.
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
Activity: 644

Shitcoin?  The jury is still out.

Fake Volume? Doubtful.  Why do you think 120btc is fake volume?  That's like $75K or something.  That's really not that much money dude.  Hell, if they were going to fake it, they might as well make it like 600-1k btc volume.

Well, 5btc of that volume is mine, so unless they faked the coins that are sitting in my account, it seems real.  Wink

He is a troll that just shouts scam, his account is two days old

I have 8btc at bittrex ac, and I investing to  shitcoin 1.7 btc yestarday...

Any proof?

Well, 5btc of that volume is mine, so unless they faked the coins that are sitting in my account, it seems real.  Wink

I have 8btc at bittrex ac, and I investing to  shitcoin 1.7 btc yestarday...

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

One thing I did notice about NiccoloMac is that his/her account was opened in August of 2013.  At that time he/she was researching ideas to develop a new coin.  It seems like Pesa is the result of that research. 
Activity: 378
Jump to: