Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 129. (Read 181805 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
price is actually low imo. Look at the orderbook it wont go below 1k. If the miners werent dumping this could easily be above 2k. Anybody know how long POW is?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die
Any ETA or whitepaper ???Price is too high current.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Im buying in.
At least this one has a dev!

Can't do much worse than I did in cancel coin .....
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
check the post history of dev, you will know mining and buying is worth.

Your the same d-bag who was scamming on finercoin stfu clown.
Activity: 462

Hmm, finally a dev with some background not all those scumbags, lot of people destroyed after #CLN scam.
Go #PES.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
WOW man, say it backwards WOW, feelin the love here!
I am currently mining, but after meeting the community and feelin the team spirit in here, i might go mine some robotsex coins instead lol
Good luck with your mega hashes  Grin

bro, im on the robotsexcoins too =]
600 years of scrypt proof-of work   Cheesy

its gonna be so fun. OK guys I just dumped the rest of my pesa.. I'm outta here! Have fun and good luck

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
I am currently mining, but after meeting the community and feelin the team spirit in here, i might go mine some robotsex coins instead lol

600 years of scrypt proof-of work   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Activity: 433
anyone wanna chat on irc? I'm on efnet if anyone wants to hang
Activity: 378
okay guys, just chill. You want to argue go into some IRC room.
I'm done. I forgot about the ignore button. Sorry about that.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
okay guys, just chill. You want to argue go into some IRC room.
2k sats is ridiculous for a 20m pow coin with nothing on the front page but vague anon promises and a fucked up wallet.
Yes yes, bring that hash rate down some more please.

I lost .2 btc on that monstrosity conceal last night, I'm in no mood to stand by and watch another train wreck.
I lost out .7btc on that shit. The thing that pisses me off most. Is that I sold some of my precious Cloakcoin to fund a wild goose chase. I'm sticking with Cloakcoin, one of the true winners in this fucked up crypto world.

you guys.. Not for the faint of heart.. LOL

who complains about such a small amount of money? Ghetto losers.
You're the real loser. Bashing and name calling. Now that's a loser. fuck boy! tough keyboard warrior. just a real life puss boy troll.

LOL take your meds faggit

Every thread I see you in, all you are doing is starting arguments.  Go drink a bottle of bleach.  No one will miss you and you would probably be helping everyone you know.

if I drink bleach will I be smarter? it says on the bottle 'makes whites brighter'. Care to chat about it?
What a waste of life. They say God makes no Mistakes. He sure missed the mark with you.

lol, emotional basket case. Your god is a child molester just like you.
Just watch. You will lose everything now. No doubt.
Most professional thread ever.

Please take some breaths and relax, guys.

I'm doing yoga, smoking bowls, and having some lols!
Most professional thread ever.

Please take some breaths and relax, guys.
Yeah, thanks for reminder.lol
2k sats is ridiculous for a 20m pow coin with nothing on the front page but vague anon promises and a fucked up wallet.
Yes yes, bring that hash rate down some more please.

I lost .2 btc on that monstrosity conceal last night, I'm in no mood to stand by and watch another train wreck.
I lost out .7btc on that shit. The thing that pisses me off most. Is that I sold some of my precious Cloakcoin to fund a wild goose chase. I'm sticking with Cloakcoin, one of the true winners in this fucked up crypto world.

you guys.. Not for the faint of heart.. LOL

who complains about such a small amount of money? Ghetto losers.
You're the real loser. Bashing and name calling. Now that's a loser. fuck boy! tough keyboard warrior. just a real life puss boy troll.

LOL take your meds faggit

Every thread I see you in, all you are doing is starting arguments.  Go drink a bottle of bleach.  No one will miss you and you would probably be helping everyone you know.

if I drink bleach will I be smarter? it says on the bottle 'makes whites brighter'. Care to chat about it?
What a waste of life. They say God makes no Mistakes. He sure missed the mark with you.

lol, emotional basket case. Your god is a child molester just like you.
Jump to: