Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 131. (Read 181805 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
2k sats is ridiculous for a 20m pow coin with nothing on the front page but vague anon promises and a fucked up wallet.
Yes yes, bring that hash rate down some more please.

I lost .2 btc on that monstrosity conceal last night, I'm in no mood to stand by and watch another train wreck.
I lost out .7btc on that shit. The thing that pisses me off most. Is that I sold some of my precious Cloakcoin to fund a wild goose chase. I'm sticking with Cloakcoin, one of the true winners in this fucked up crypto world.

eww cloakcoin? u scammers still trying to sell that shit?

Are you being serious?  If you are, then you are retarded.  Otherwise...good joke.
+1 That chick is clearly slow kid, Special Olympics champion.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
2k sats is ridiculous for a 20m pow coin with nothing on the front page but vague anon promises and a fucked up wallet.

I lost .2 btc on that monstrosity conceal last night, I'm in no mood to stand by and watch another train wreck.
I lost out .7btc on that shit. The thing that pisses me off most. Is that I sold some of my precious Cloakcoin to fund a wild goose chase. I'm sticking with Cloakcoin, one of the true winners in this fucked up crypto world.

No no deepcoin is way better... Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
Activity: 336

Are you being serious?  If you are, then you are retarded.  Otherwise...good joke.
Activity: 378

Nothing scam about it, wanker.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
How long is total mining time?
Activity: 658
Merit: 534

Activity: 224
█ If you want logo pm me █
Activity: 122
Developer & Pool Operator | AltPooler.com
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I mined a couple thousand of these just for the heck of it about 3 hours ago on dedicated, and my coins are still unconfirmed - anyone seeing this?

So you just blindly started mining this coin and didn't read the announcement itself?

I've never used nicehash before, wanted to try it out with a few bucks, basically to get an idea of what miner cost is.
So 230 blocks for maturity, I see that now.
Activity: 287
I mined a couple thousand of these just for the heck of it about 3 hours ago on dedicated, and my coins are still unconfirmed - anyone seeing this?

So you just blindly started mining this coin and didn't read the announcement itself?
legendary
Activity: 1414
legendary
Activity: 1148

https://coinking.io

pesacoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:5563
         x13 Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:2222

About COINKING.io
         50+ Coins
         1% Pool Fee
         Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
         Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256, Quark Support
         Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256
         American, European, and Asian stratum servers
         Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/WC/VTC/CINNI/WEST/PC/DRK/MAST/CRY/BOST/DIS
         Proprietary Profit Analysis Algorithm
         Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
         Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
         SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
         DDoS Protection
         Automated configuration builder for all coins/algorithms.
         Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
         URL: https://coinking.io
         Email: [email protected]
         IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Activity: 287
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
on bittrex in hours! betcha don't miss this shit Grin
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
We need a Blockexplorer with Richlist ASAP
Activity: 168
So how does the coin proof its work? If it's anonymous of course...
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Any ETA on a block explorer?

Also, dev, the "official website" link in the OP is a blank web index.
Jump to: