Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 64. (Read 181805 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ALl I see is the old wallet on the github that hasn't been updated for 2-3 days.  Where is this 'new wallet' people speak of?  Someone PM me with link please to forum.
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
the new wallet are release?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
when dedicatedpool will open withdraws?
why my coins are unconfirmed in this pool?
I thought bittrex and dedicated were pretty much on same page usually, so i was surprised to see bittrex up and running and not dedicated, but yet not so surprised at the same time.   
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
My wallet sync has slowed down a lot around block 3703 but every time a new block syncs with the network it is generating a fresh stake for me Smiley wallet is staking like a champ right now. good job on the fix. Network a little slow to sync at the end of the chain but all will straighten itself out
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
IconicExpert @IconicExpert  ·
After looking at multiple charts, #PesaCoin has a chance of doubling in price with a 100% ROI. Strong community & it hasn't been pumped.

Let's play spot the bagholder.

Let's play spot the Fudster. Roll Eyes

Call it FUD all you want, I sold all my PESA a good while ago, I'm just curious how the price will hold up against some deep pockets ready to dump.

Exactly.  Why are you wasting your time in a thread when you don't own the coin?  Research a coin you actually want to invest in or go get laid or something.  I have one of the biggest Pesa pockets here and I'm not dumping.  In fact, IE is probably the only holder bigger than me.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
IconicExpert @IconicExpert  ·
After looking at multiple charts, #PesaCoin has a chance of doubling in price with a 100% ROI. Strong community & it hasn't been pumped.

Call it FUD all you want, I sold all my PESA a good while ago, I'm just curious how the price will hold up against some deep pockets ready to dump.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Is there a list of nodes somewhere so my staking isn't only with myself?

I'm also very sad cause I just went from King Midas to noob.

No, you did not. Without knowing your current situation exactly, just compare it with the former biggest heroes like MagicalTux or DreadPirateRoberts. That's the dead end roads of Bitcoin. From King Midas into Chapter 11, or jail.

The next milestone regarding privacy of transfers, I tend to believe into "the offline solution", as in you can exchange between several altcoins over the table utilising paper wallets. It is safe if done in small parts over some days time in between. Leaves no track.
This requires a set of several established Altcoins. So far we only have Litecoin (POW based), Doge (suffers inflation), maybe some others more. Counting in Pesa as a candidate. I am not "investing", instead holding a small stock that was formerly Bitcoins.
Activity: 644

Activity: 406
Also, you can help the blockchain move by pointing miners at pools.  my understanding is POW is still active.

this dreadful POW! you know in the long term a coin cannot solely rely on wall socket power hunger. POS is the way to go.
but tell this the plastic crate old school miners  Cool

PESA is a POS (or POStr) coin with initial POW distribution.

I'm only suggesting people point miners at the coin to help move the blockchain.  Once POS properly kicks in there will be no need for POW.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Also, you can help the blockchain move by pointing miners at pools.  my understanding is POW is still active.

this dreadful POW! you know in the long term a coin cannot solely rely on wall socket power hunger. POS is the way to go.
but tell this the plastic crate old school miners  Cool

He may be a bag holder, but I agree, PESA is in a very good position to be pumped ATM.

I have a good feeling about PESA this week.  I'm holding.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Activity: 392
Is OC hardcore or dedicated?

Suprnova. Dedicated is binaryclock.

No matter what I chose I would have got it wrong...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Suprnova. Dedicated is binaryclock.
All my coins are in stake, latest has 3 confirmations so it seems like only a few others are staking. The best run is patience. do your transfers to your wallets. Once in there they will stake in time

As more new wallets come online block confirmation rate should increase.

Something similar happened to sync coin when it first entered POS.  As the POS blockchain matured, it became a lot faster.

I remember, been several coins this has happened to. Which pool is still running?

I have contacted ocminer and asked him to update his pesa pool.
All my coins are in stake, latest has 3 confirmations so it seems like only a few others are staking. The best run is patience. do your transfers to your wallets. Once in there they will stake in time

Something similar happened to sync coin when it first entered POS.  As the POS blockchain matured, it became a lot faster.

I remember, been several coins this has happened to. Which pool is still running?

Activity: 848
My wallet stuck again on some "last" block. Restarted wallet and seems ok now.
Pages:
Jump to: