Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 66. (Read 181805 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Any idea as to why the network is so slow? confirmations are taking forever... not enough people staking?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
I am glad I held my coins, I see 2k being a easy target as a new bottom for pesa, lets get there.....

Same foresight. Initially made for mondays, but you know ... with the racing horse laying on the lawn for days not even stirring, attracting flees ... was a risky bet! The jockey looked like having made the run, too.

Now since up&running again, 2k are a goal over an even longer distance. Faith has dwindled, there is high sale pressure in the orderbooks. I would target for mining some PoS, just to see how that works.

A neartime back again on 1.2~3 would make me think about, again, but until then I would act like a dead horse, and play patient.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
were is that dude who wanted to sell me his 200k PESA?? i buy it for .8BTC PM me  Grin

You could get over 1/4 of that right now:

Sell:

0.00001105 20000.80548629 0.2210   0.3203

0.00001107 49500.00000000 0.5480   0.8683

If you don't get it, someone else will.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I am glad I held my coins, I see 2k being a easy target as a new bottom for pesa, lets get there.....

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
were is that dude who wanted to sell me his 200k PESA?? i buy it for .8BTC PM me  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Looking at the market on Bittrex, Pesa is showing signs of a huge pump coming today.

I hope not. It's better for the coin if it takes a few days to get to where we should be. A handful of people probably got some coins during the dip just looking at volume so I would expect a few bumps along the way, but the first 10 million coins were on the exchanges when the price was around 1700. Plenty of time to spread the wealth around before dev and op unveil their plans. The more volume you have for an extended period at a certain price, the more it's assumed people paid at that price. You want a long base more than a steep face to protect the price.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
glad if i helped
it was sad to watch a non-moving blockchain

Thank you.  Maybe post an address 😏

well ok... i admit i wouldn't mind getting a fat offer from one of the top richlist Smiley  Cheesy
he/she can stay anonymous
but after all its open source
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
does anyone know if dedicated pool has the latest wallet?
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
55k transferred from bittrex to wallet just now
Activity: 322
Looking at the market on Bittrex, Pesa is showing signs of a huge pump coming today.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
The dev is still around.  Impressive!  I'm intrigued so i will hold.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
So good time to buy I think. I bought again some more.
The Pesa wallet has been re-enabled on Bittrex exchange. Everything seems to be working again  Smiley
everything works, i just withdrawl PESA from bittrex to my wallet, took 30 sec Smiley
Activity: 168
The Pesa wallet has been re-enabled on Bittrex exchange. Everything seems to be working again  Smiley
Activity: 937
glad if i helped

We really appreciate the help! Bittrex is back trading again and hopefully the block explorer will be updated soon along with the pools.
Have you reached out to Richie to reassure him that everything is working properly now?

We are recompiling and rescanning right now... we'll open it back up once we complete our audit.

thanks
richie@bittrex
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
glad if i helped

We really appreciate the help! Bittrex is back trading again and hopefully the block explorer will be updated soon along with the pools.
Have you reached out to Richie to reassure him that everything is working properly now?

{
"blocks" : 3711,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 1089.80524392,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00045923,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 0,
"netmhashps" : 0.00000000,
"netstakeweight" : 916,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 1.00000000,
"testnet" : false
}
Pesa price has already started moving up now that investors have confidence in the coin again.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
glad if i helped

glad if i helped

Thank you and everyone else that pitched in.
Pages:
Jump to: