Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 79. (Read 181805 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
lets start with the basics:
 a working wallet
 a working block explorer

After wallet fix and website, I'll rebuy with pleasure:)

A website shouldn't be a determining factor. Most people come here for news and never visit the website. I stopped visiting coin websites long ago, they are all the same Smiley All I want from the dev is a fix and a post announcing the fix.

Yeah but website is mandatory and it's not a big deal...

If there'll be no website soon, then talking about anon, tor, buisness accepting Pes are fairy tales imho.

Oh I agree 100% there should be a working website. But for the purpose of investing now the website is not an important factor, for me at least. I am patiently waiting for the dev to release the fix so we can all get back to trading.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

A website shouldn't be a determining factor. Most people come here for news and never visit the website. I stopped visiting coin websites long ago, they are all the same Smiley All I want from the dev is a fix and a post announcing the fix.

If there'll be no website soon, then talking about anon, tor, buisness accepting Pes are fairy tales imho.

Oh I agree 100% there should be a working website. But for the purpose of investing now the website is not an important factor, for me at least. I am patiently waiting for the dev to release the fix so we can all get back to trading.
legendary
Activity: 924
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

website is mandatory .

Every coin I am in now I have to read some post about IE, it is getting freaking old fast. Who the heck cares if he owns 100 PesaCoins or 1000000 PesaCoins? You already posted you were out of the coin and then you came back to scare away noobs. You are attempting to hurt IE because he is in PesaCoin, but in the process you are hurting everyone else who has invested. The market already knew IE was in PesaCoin and it still was going up quite fast. It wasn't until the wallet mishap people started panic selling. How the heck is that IE or any other whales fault? Enough with the scary investor tales from twitter. If you sold your coins because of one man then kindly go away, we are not selling.

The dev will fix the wallet and PesaCoin will be moving up again.
Activity: 98
i managed to pick up some more at 830.......... i think the dumping is over.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Up and moving again at Trex  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
there is always fud before a rise in price, its ok.... I will buy anything under 850 all day, this is easy money

WTF are you doing man??!!  Cheesy

Buy this as you told!!!  ASAP or die!!!

It's hard to handle all the hormones growing up, I feel for you.
Edit: The price is up 5%, not taking a screen shot of that?
there is always fud before a rise in price, its ok.... I will buy anything under 850 all day, this is easy money

WTF are you doing man??!!  Cheesy

Buy this as you told!!!  ASAP or die!!!

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
who buy and wonna be skinny?  Huh
Activity: 406
Can someone catch me up?

Looks like dev fixed POW block Value.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Buying now can be either the smartest, or the dumbest thing ever.

Such is gambling.

What a coin really needs is not much more than beeing listed with a big trading BTC volume. Maybe some markers like highest/lowest
value looking promising for trade. If you decide one day to launch & run your own coin, persuade the exchange platforms first to take
you in.

Well if you call FUD bad manual stop PoW phase, that's ok.

I'll be watching your buys under 850. If I'll see that price is under 850 and not rising, I'll LOL at you.  Grin
Activity: 98
Activity: 490
Buying now can be either the smartest, or the dumbest thing ever.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Oh and I forgot, those mini rises are probably his, he'll buy now to cause impression of "wow, so cheap, it'll rise; to the moon" etc.

I wouldn't mind against him before yesterdays mess but I see he's very active now in acting like he's buying more:
"thanks to newbies bought more" etc etc games, too simple for me.

And I'm very curious which address.
At 600-700 price it was very hard to buy few m.of PESA, but he act like the best trader.
Idk if he's good trader, but scammer and PR-attack man for sure. So beware.

You can throw shit at me because of my post, bad pr, but tbh just beware of IE bullshit at twitter right now.
This is too much act in this for me.

I know that PESA now is in bad situation and I like to be good for coin that everyone of holders will earn some money.
Have a nice day.

Generally, IE gives pretty good advise on Twitter but in my opinion he's slipping quite a bit in PESA.

And his posting of pictures of his closets and comments about it all are just bizarre.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Was suspended off Bittrex then reinstated long enough for my to buy some and is now offline again ? I am starting to think lately that every coin I think looks and sounds good is
canon fodder. I should start sitting back and reading not getting involved. Renting doesn't really work ether
Pages:
Jump to: