Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 87. (Read 181805 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
POS still not working ?
or more wallets need to upgrade ?

Needs to mature for 8hrs before we start seeing staking?

i have them mature.. got 3 blocks and then blockchain stuck again
deleted the blocks database, resync, and it only get to block 3666 (compiled new version from GIT)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Well, since the new wallet messed up, and the developer will take some time to fix this,
and also since Bittrex is still on the old wallet that works, I'm going back to that one.
It's stupid, but for now can't think of something better.
Messing with the coin stats was a bad idea.

Exactly.  I understand sometimes it needs to be done, but give everyone more than a few hours to update and make sure the biggest pools and exchanges are updated first!  Nobody contacted Dedicated or Bittrex.  That is crypto suicide.

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

None of this changes the fact that you screwed up yourself and you won't admit it.

We're to blame for the blockchain problems, we really didn't give the pools enough time to update. Further updates will be with 24 hour (at least) notice

Thank you.  At least 24 hours would be great next time Wink  Or at least spam our IRC for me and #bittrex for richie Smiley..  

Okay so I updated .  But I'm not seeing it advance past 3666.  Will keep an eye open.

Thank you sir,

Activity: 140
I didn't get enough buys in during the panic, could we get some more FUD please?
legendary
Activity: 1050
POS still not working ?

Needs to mature for 8hrs before we start seeing staking?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I like the feedback of the biggest holder of this coin 

click show rating, read and think about buying more  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=260809

How much does he own?

He is not the biggest holder of the coin. Stop listing to people trying to fud.
legendary
POS still not working ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

I don't know about the moon, but at least the worst is behind us.
Activity: 112
Well, since the new wallet messed up, and the developer will take some time to fix this,
and also since Bittrex is still on the old wallet that works, I'm going back to that one.
It's stupid, but for now can't think of something better.
Messing with the coin stats was a bad idea.

Exactly.  I understand sometimes it needs to be done, but give everyone more than a few hours to update and make sure the biggest pools and exchanges are updated first!  Nobody contacted Dedicated or Bittrex.  That is crypto suicide.

None of this changes the fact that you screwed up yourself and you won't admit it.

We're to blame for the blockchain problems, we really didn't give the pools enough time to update. Further updates will be with 24 hour (at least) notice
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
An updated windows wallet was just posted, along with a new commit to the source. Please update your wallets as this should fix any POS issues. This also restarts POW as a second security measure, though mining will only be incentivized through fees and not rewards.

Sorry about the panic caused

How exactly POW is going to get incentives through fees? Please elaborate on this. What block is POW going to restart and end exactly? Have you told every single pool to update?
Activity: 238
An updated windows wallet was just posted, along with a new commit to the source. Please update your wallets as this should fix any POS issues. This also restarts POW as a second security measure, though mining will only be incentivized through fees and not rewards.

Sorry about the panic caused

Make damn sure you notify Dedicated Pool.

Dev notified me in PM.  I'm updating now.

Thank you sir,

Activity: 644

How much does he own?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler

Activity: 560

I don't have weak hands! That was insult to me. I'm not newbie. All of you would sell if you had pes on bittrex, not wallets.

I don't see the term "weak hand" as an insult.  On some of my coins I'm a weak hand and want to get out at the first sign of trouble and others I hold stronger.  It's not what you made it out to be.

Ok, i'm sorry.
Activity: 112
I am a little confused here. I know there was a problem with everyone not updating their wallet to the latest update but is there also a separate problem with POS? Why are we going back to POW if all that is needed is a wallet update?

Nope, both POW and POS will run in tandem. POW will just be in place as another security measure
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
let the panic buy begin Grin
legendary
static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 15000000 * COIN;
static const double MAX_MONEY_REAL = 15000000.0;

in main.h
maybe this is why POS didn't work ? or not related

Mac ?

and I think POS now working, just got blocks past 3666
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I am a little confused here. I know there was a problem with everyone not updating their wallet to the latest update but is there also a separate problem with POS? Why are we going back to POW if all that is needed is a wallet update?
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Thanks for the quick fix  Grin
Activity: 196
THE DEV IS BACK WITH AN UPDATED WALLET!! YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS! PANIC BUY TIME!
Pages:
Jump to: