Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 90. (Read 181805 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Look at fake support, holders (like Iconic Expert) want to get out, don´t get caught.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
opportunity to buy more ?  Cheesy
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
Damn some of you people are so stupid it hurts to watch. These people purposely came in here to spread FUD about the coin being dead. They knew you would panic sell, and like the predictable mindless sheep you did. It is just a freaking minor issue with everyone not using the same wallet.
this is what happends when we are dealing with kids that think they are the wolfs of wall street
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I thought that smth is wrong not with pool but with this "patch" stop pow at 3666.

why?

Because i send 3 pes to my NEW wallet and is in "unconfirmed" and wallet is not syncing after 3666 block.

So i think the one to blame is PES dev/team pes, whatever.

Glad i had all my PES at bittrex and sold with very good profit.

They should fix it as fast as possible if they want PES not to die!!!!

Dev please answer !

I didn't have you pegged for such a weak hand.  You're out with a profit so let the dev fix stuff and respond to you later.
legendary
Damn some of you people are so stupid it hurts to watch. These people purposely came in here to spread FUD about the coin being dead. They knew you would panic sell, and like the predictable mindless sheep you did. It is just a freaking minor issue with everyone not using the same wallet.

can't sell anyway !
i have coins in my own wallet
planned to start staking them
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Geeze people, the dev JUST posted an update, saying they are working on it, unfortunately fixing things isn't done by a magic wand, people actually HAVE to do something and that can take more than a nanosecond.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I thought that smth is wrong not with pool but with this "patch" stop pow at 3666.

why?

Because i send 3 pes to my NEW wallet and is in "unconfirmed" and wallet is not syncing after 3666 block.

So i think the one to blame is PES dev/team pes, whatever - this manual change.

Glad i had all my PES at bittrex and sold with very good profit.

They should fix it as fast as possible if they want PES not to die!!!!

Dev please answer !

legendary
if dev don't know how to fix POS...
probably he can't know how to do the other promised features.

lucky people have their coins in Bittrex and can dump
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
give dev some time to fix it!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
dev was online few minutes ago but didn't response.
Activity: 168
good start, shit end, as usual on 95% altcoins. fuck yourself silent dev. dev пoди cлилcя пo 1500 и paд, cпaть пoшeл, пo пиздит eщe нeдeлю в фopyм чтo типa вce нopмaльнo, чтoбы coвecть нe мyчaлa, и coльeтcя. Пoйдeт нoвый cкaм мyтить.... a вeдь мы пoчти пoвepили.
legendary
why POS is not working ?

can you fix it ?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Damn and my holy RefrigeratorCoin is still not added to bittrex..  Though it is absolutely flawless...  :-(
Activity: 420
Sorry, but PES is dead. Too much failures.

No doubt, no doubt.

But Dedicated Pool, whose slogan is "Takes Your Mining Seriously", can't even admit they missed an update.
Activity: 602
Sorry, but PES is dead. Too much failures.
legendary
Activity: 1162
This is a shitcoin and will cease to exist altogether very soon. I have already posted to that effect several times. Those of you taking the risks, hey, good luck but, in the end, this is as done as ARC.

Activity: 168
dump your coins, in a few hours it will cost.... дa вooбщe ниxyя нe бyдyт cтoить  Grin

cлил к xyям, paзpaб кaк oбычнo зaбил xyй
Activity: 937
dump your coins, in a few hours it will cost.... дa вooбщe ниxyя нe бyдyт cтoить  Grin

can't dump. wallet is disabled on bittrex.  Grin

Payouts disabled on Dedicated too.  This update was bad.  Only a few hours notice and it was done on EST lunch break :p  And to boot, PoS doesn't even work after you stopped PoW blocks early. That means no testing was done and pools were forced to update immediately with bittrex not even updated or block explorer, or ann.

Developer - please next time give at least 24 hours notice of any wallet updates if you require the crypto backbone to properly be ready for your new changes.  I understand this was a panic update but it still causes more problems than it solves.

Thank you sir,

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

+1 ... Everyone can say "you should have known" but wallet updates and changes like this should be with a communication plan and a reasonable amount of time for us to plan the upgrade.  We will wait for the final update from the dev before updating.

DEV, I'd still like to understand the complete github replacement.  Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks
richie@bittrex
Activity: 420
Well, since the new wallet messed up, and the developer will take some time to fix this,
and also since Bittrex is still on the old wallet that works, I'm going back to that one.
It's stupid, but for now can't think of something better.
Messing with the coin stats was a bad idea.

Exactly.  I understand sometimes it needs to be done, but give everyone more than a few hours to update and make sure the biggest pools and exchanges are updated first!  Nobody contacted Dedicated or Bittrex.  That is crypto suicide.

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

None of this changes the fact that you screwed up yourself and you won't admit it.
Pages:
Jump to: