Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PFC] ProfitCoin | 1st coin backed by hashrate | X13 | 20% Premine - page 2. (Read 45729 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
So what's the story now? There needs to be more communication on what's going on.

I think they are reopening for business. PFC price is going thru the roof now
Activity: 369
So what's the story now? There needs to be more communication on what's going on.
Another thread in Russian

mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=274495&page=957
Looks like PFC are starting to pay people... This person came on chat with confirmation he just got PAID!

pasha: hashprofit money
pasha: 0.010 btc
andre1: @pasha, you received some?
sandrafed: what can prime gaps be used for though? seems more like a curiosity of science
pasha: Yes, I received a small payment from them
andre1: @pasha, I am not in PFC but hope you send some real proof here that you received any btc, never saw you here before so with respect I have my doubts
Meoartiyan is doing a colette
pasha: @andre1, https://blockchain.info/address/1E2zniTqXThaFnNES26pNuwPZuw4SrLoNM
pasha: with this purse had to pay 1537 people
pasha: I write to you with Russia)
andre1: @pasha, come on you mention 0.01 btc in previous post does not show there, anyway I will not comment anymore
Cryptoe: anrea1 .010 and .01 are the same
pasha: Not everyone had to translate, you can not believe me. Just seems this has been done to raise their currency, do not buy it
sandrafed: http://primerecords.dk/primegaps/gaps20.htm
sandrafed ignored by Colette
CryptoGuppy: Somehow that actually makes sense... and a lot easier to believe they will be back and pay what they owe.
Colette: heyhet
Colette:
CryptoGuppy:
CryptoGuppy: ...easier to believe *than that they will be back...
johnsmith: @pasha, why anyone not confirmed this?
pasha: I also do not understand why to pay, except that raise their currency
johnsmith: @pasha, any info about HP,emails?
pasha: What information do you ask? I just had to pay from HP. Like many of his compatriots
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

seems hashprofit.com is down now.

lol i hope they made a good profit :p

No more 0,03 for mails for them.  Embarrassed
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I should have known. I gave these scammers $40 for nothing. Serves me right for being stupid. This is why crypto has such a hard time finding it's place. Oh well, guess themz the breaks...

Lol, $40! Good for you. They got a lot more from me. Lesson learned.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
\m/
I should have known. I gave these scammers $40 for nothing. Serves me right for being stupid. This is why crypto has such a hard time finding it's place. Oh well, guess themz the breaks...
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

seems hashprofit.com is down now.

lol i hope they made a good profit :p
everything 's been pretty quiet.

i imagine if they were paying out. someone might have said something here about receiving such.

The block explorer appears to have died today as well. Oh well.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
everything 's been pretty quiet.

i imagine if they were paying out. someone might have said something here about receiving such.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
SCAM coeg
mantap anzeng
I truly hope that you are not running a scam but I wish to know when you will be reopening for mining? There has been very little word given out since January 5th's announcement.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Activity: 287
Users who take some actions for project discrediting or any other doings that can potentially harm our service will get low priority of payments - up to the full payments restriction.

Makes it sound more like a scam than ever....
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
new message up at
http://www.hashprofit.com/en/

=====

We're resuming work of service in a protected mode today.

Despite all the warnings from service's administration many users have succumbed panic moods and have taken a number of actions which discredited and abused standard and full work of service.

Also attackers have succeeded in getting part of information about service's users and also, in small portions, their authorisation data.

All these deeds have led to big mining effectiveness reduction and many other negative effects.

Despite all that had happened, we're resuming all payments from today (2015-01-05) taking into account information and technical harm that our infrastructure suffered.

We've set a new mode and limitations of payments:

The first priority will get all the users who live in Russian Federation.
Payouts will take place once in a 14 days or more often, and if we'll have a good opportunity - once in 7 days.
Users who take some actions for project discrediting or any other doings that can potentially harm our service will get low priority of payments - up to the full payments restriction.
Our team has always understood all the risks about this project and by the process of growing it we've launched another number of similar services. In the most successful of them that we've launched 3.5 months ago we've taken into account all the experience we had while HP service grows. It's much more perfect and attractive for these points:

It's oriented to Eastern audience, because they generally more advanced and creditworthy.
Mechanism of payment using VISA and MasterСard realized.
There are web-cameras showing data centers work in real time.
More than 10 languages interface translations.
Modern, technical and light design of the site.
Hundreds of other features.
And this is only the most perfectly developed service, we have launched and we're testing more than 20 other types of services. All users showed their discretion and support from the start of our services will have their reward in the end.

Thanks for your support and understanding.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
So much Trolling going on with this coin. Going to lol so hard when it come back on and prices go back up much cheap coins incoming am loving it for when the coin returns and goes in the opposite direction right too the moon. Just much FUD talk going on and price goes weeee all the way down just like many other coins when a coin gets really big too fast trolls come out and spray all over and price tumbles down. Cant wait for the rise tho sold my coins before all the trolling happened last week so am happy loling all the way to the bank. Continue to drop so I can by more and more of it Smiley
If the site does come back up I certainly hope they don't jack up the PFC for KH/s price.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Ohh shit another scam, i bought 38 000 Kh/s last night , they offer 65% off , before promotion end ( arround 30min ) the site goes down.
now they said back on 5th jan,

what happend with them , the attack on his site , not his hardware. we should receive our payouts,

Pages:
Jump to: