Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PFC] ProfitCoin | 1st coin backed by hashrate | X13 | 20% Premine - page 6. (Read 45729 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Wait, anyone else having doubts concerning legitimacy of that hash http://pool.profitcoin.org/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool ? Top three miners acquire almost 6GH! If i'm not mistaken you can rent the hash for PFC using cloud https://hashprofit.com/ and not the profitcoin pool. Where does all that hash come from?
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
hey guys. im wanting to mine this but i have never mined x13 before only scrypt. can anyone help me or point me in the right direction to get my R9 290x mining at optimal
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
This may look like a scam but perhaps it is not, seems to be backed by legit cloud mining operation. This coins price has been rising as well, could be interesting to see how it develops.

Usually don't look much into altcoins nowadays but it is interesting that hashprofit offers a decent amount of hash for 100 of them
So curious about its exchange rate.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I will check this coin out, I like the idea.. Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
how much profit will this coin make this shitcoin?
Activity: 194
BaiQi
why so big volume?
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
Exchange rate (price) will grow for 1.5 - 5% per week proportionally with Hash Profit hashrate growth. It's possible due to limited amount of PFC and almost unlimited amount of hashrate - so you'll be able to buy more and more Kh/s with 1 PFC, and because of that PFC will grow stably comparatively with other cryptocurrencies.

Could you please explain with an example? Because this doesn't make any sense to me.
Activity: 20
Activity: 17
how staking works?

expected time to earn reward is let says 400 days, what that mean?

reward is transfered to address with mature coins? if yes how often?

in advance ty for support

eljotik
Activity: 20
ProfitCoin withdrawals enabled, there will be automated hashrate exchange available really soon.

The best indicator of reliability and openness is refund availability. We had this feature since the beginning, but it wasn't automated. Right now after launching our own cryptocurrency we made deposits of it available, and withdrawals and purchases with ProfitCoin also. Within next week we'll make feature of automated exchange hashrate to ProfitCoin available at last, so you'll be able to sell ProfitCoins for bitcoins or USD. If somehow you won't be able to sell PFC with desired price - you'll can buy more hashrate back, because from now on PFC exchange rate will grow constantly for 1.5 - 5% per week.

Right now we took right steps for to popularize PFC, and they'll lead to daily trades value growth for up to $50.000 - $100.000, and that will allow Hash Profit users to withdraw funds easy and fast.

Exchange rate (price) will grow for 1.5 - 5% per week proportionally with Hash Profit hashrate growth. It's possible due to limited amount of PFC and almost unlimited amount of hashrate - so you'll be able to buy more and more Kh/s with 1 PFC, and because of that PFC will grow stably comparatively with other cryptocurrencies. Right now Hash Profit have advertisements on more than 100 big cryptocurrencies resources, and from this week we're planning to advertise ProfitCoin there.

We're almost very happy to inform that leadership program “HP > 500 000” going to intended purpose successfully. Users number have exceeded 111 000 (+11000 in last week). Our site is taking 10 045th place (+839 in last week) worldwide by information from Alexa service. There are more than 60 000 unique visitors on Hash Profit site daily and growing.

Also we'd like to inform that our analysis department showing that when we'll reach 6 - 7 Gh/s (right now we have about 4 Gh/s) of hashrate there would be really difficult to keep profits 12 - 18% per month. That is happening because amount (value) of effective cryptocurrencies is limited. That's why Hash Profit have plans to launch new data-centers when this amount of hashrate will be achieved with using high effective ASIC to mine bitcoin directly and not just its forks, like now. Profits of bitcoin mining is lower - 5-12% per month (if we count current exchange rate and network difficulty). That's why we recommend you (if you're interested in effective mining) to buy hashrate working with SmartMining technology right now, because its amount is limited and will end within next 3 - 4 months. You'll be able to buy ASIC-hashrate of bitcoin mining later, of course, but effectiveness of this mining is much lower.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
the OP is kinda not that cool ...
but its really promising coin i would say ...
already buying/mining
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
This may look like a scam but perhaps it is not, seems to be backed by legit cloud mining operation. This coins price has been rising as well, could be interesting to see how it develops.
Activity: 154
love thid coin already make me profit twice  Kiss

i also have some hash on site
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Hi, Two questions: What number of PFC i need for a good stake?? Is a single block?. I have interest for this coin. The POS coins are the better for me. I worked with other coins and i understand the system the stake. I need information over time of maduration and stake. Thank you for all.
Activity: 206
Merit: 106
Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)
Good coin!  Grin  Cheesy  NOT!

The community mining this will only take 2.7 Years to mine a total of 2 million coins, which is your pre-mine. I guess the reason you called it profitcoin was and inside joke to you guys. Well, guess what, we ain't that stoopid.

x13 gets FPGA farm raped. Bad choice if you want a fair coin. Scrypt or Sha256 is the only way to go imo. People need to get rid of their GPUs and upgrade to ASICS. GPU algos are ported to FPGA farms lately making GPU mining completely unprofitable and unfair. GPU mining is dead.

I'm also still suspicious (but already mining while the diff is so low  CheesyGrin, but i think the huge premise is to have the ability to pay out their customers i they want.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Good coin!  Grin  Cheesy  NOT!

The community mining this will only take 2.7 Years to mine a total of 2 million coins, which is your pre-mine. I guess the reason you called it profitcoin was and inside joke to you guys. Well, guess what, we ain't that stoopid.

x13 gets FPGA farm raped. Bad choice if you want a fair coin. Scrypt or Sha256 is the only way to go imo. People need to get rid of their GPUs and upgrade to ASICS. GPU algos are ported to FPGA farms lately making GPU mining completely unprofitable and unfair. GPU mining is dead.

Activity: 206
Merit: 106
Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)
What about a Mac Wallet?
Would be nice to see one Smiley
Activity: 5
stratum+tcp://stratum.new.hashhot.com:3568

Also tried this one no luck either.
BOTH POOLS ASSIGN ME VERY LOW DIFF 0.004

HELP
Activity: 5