Pages:
Author

Topic: 🏆💥🏆 [ANN][Phase 1][SKI] Skillchain: THE LINKEDIN OF THE FUTURE 🏆💥🏆 - page 6. (Read 2761 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This project sounds very interesting and maybe i should read the whitepaper first.
I`m very new to bct and ico investing, but what i read is, that i have to do my own researches and find my way to invest. I hope that, this is a good project.
Activity: 308
The platform is good enough but I also think that there's still work to do.
Reminds me of linkedin in their invite only days. But we're many years apart from when I tested it in their corporate roll out. It needs work, yes.
Activity: 98
The platform is good enough but I also think that there's still work to do.
One of rare good looking project! I hope it will enter major exchanges as Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex.... I will follow it certainly.
How they will list tokens? What liquidity of tokens?
Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Skillchain already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO.
If this is true, then how will the tokens keep their value after ICO? There has got to be incentive to keep or buy the tokens?
I still wait for an official statement from devs on the channels, but that's just my impression, because I do not think anything documented that cites such a relationship with the tokens. Some projects only work with the dividend incentives and this would be good.

I think the best will be incentivizing the user activity and participation. Token will also be used for paid services and maybe to avoid extra ads.

I figure to buy course in the platform, would be an obviously use case for them and make them acquire value.
Activity: 70
Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Skillchain already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO.
If this is true, then how will the tokens keep their value after ICO? There has got to be incentive to keep or buy the tokens?
I still wait for an official statement from devs on the channels, but that's just my impression, because I do not think anything documented that cites such a relationship with the tokens. Some projects only work with the dividend incentives and this would be good.

a use has founded for the tokens, they're worth. having to use them on the platform is better than dividends IMO, due to increased regulation.
Activity: 70

I think the best will be incentivizing the user activity and participation. Token will also be used for paid services and maybe to avoid extra ads.
Activity: 266
Skillchain already has a good reputation and this early to be able to develop better, team here play an active role to get success.
Activity: 126

I didnt know Friendz is working with dividends. That makes sense though and also giving a lot of value to their token.
Friendz don't pay dividends afaik, at least I haven't read anything in their whitepaper about it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Am I supposed to participate if I'm low skilled one?

I didnt know Friendz is working with dividends. That makes sense though and also giving a lot of value to their token.
Activity: 84
very interested project i joined this part of my bright future with skillchain. this project will be on top project. everyone should join this project.
With this in mind, I'm hopefull it will make its userbase much bigger in the coming months.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Awesome Numbers, private pre-sales have raised 1000ETH within nine hours, and this has even reached the hard caps of some projects.
Activity: 266
very interested project i joined this part of my bright future with skillchain. this project will be on top project. everyone should join this project.
That's a cool project. Finally someone aiming for competing with LinkedIn. Do you already have a prototype or something similar?
 hi team, wanted to clarify about blockhain utility in this project. You plan to use blockchain for every information in the social network or just for payment transactions? On which blockchain it will work?
in my opinion the best solution is to combine the two aspects in a project the social part and the marketing part, the token i believe it has any active role in the project but must be purchased for the increasing value over time, and to support the team in the development of the idea.
Pages:
Jump to: