Pages:
Author

Topic: 🏆💥🏆 [ANN][Phase 1][SKI] Skillchain: THE LINKEDIN OF THE FUTURE 🏆💥🏆 - page 7. (Read 2761 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
How they will list tokens? What liquidity of tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
The token represents a share of the project. It’s not a mandatory for skillchain to have a use case for the token. I think the value will come from the value and the utility of the platform.
As I understand them coins will be used to buy subscribe, purchase the domestic add-ons, etc. the value of the coin will depend on its popularity!
Well, I think this platform will be useful and can be good alternative for current job services. So token price will grow steadily with time!
I agree, it would be fair that would be freedom of choice for everyone. Some people just don’t like the convenient services that exist now, they want something new and innovative.
LinkedIn will soon go to the background, because the beginning of the era of blockchain.
Activity: 70
The token represents a share of the project. It’s not a mandatory for skillchain to have a use case for the token. I think the value will come from the value and the utility of the platform.
As I understand them coins will be used to buy subscribe, purchase the domestic add-ons, etc. the value of the coin will depend on its popularity!
Well, I think this platform will be useful and can be good alternative for current job services. So token price will grow steadily with time!
I agree, it would be fair that would be freedom of choice for everyone. Some people just don’t like the convenient services that exist now, they want something new and innovative.
Activity: 280
Activity: 98
Activity: 140
Activity: 252
This will be very hard for skillchain to compete if they want to be known globally by people, there are many big competitors.
But 9000 ETH in 9 hours is a good start, hopefully it will grow significantly.
I think the ICO will help get the platform some more exposure. Lets hope it keeps the snowball rolling!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
This will be very hard for skillchain to compete if they want to be known globally by people, there are many big competitors.
Blockchain technology is becoming more popular,
I think next year will be the year when most people in advanced cities adapt and will use the products of this technology.
I hope so, there are many developer who create products for global people including skillchain.
It will be good for them.

Yes for me also the platform will be a good alternative of actual big social network. It’s also compliant with crypto world and spirit. I think people who love crypto world will want to use skillchain.
when the platform offering user can get income from their activity, it will be good.
so, token will be used to fees and premium status.
Activity: 112
I think next year will be the year when most people in advanced cities adapt and will use the products of this technology.
I hope so, there are many developer who create products for global people including skillchain.

Yes for me also the platform will be a good alternative of actual big social network. It’s also compliant with crypto world and spirit. I think people who love crypto world will want to use skillchain.
In my opinion LinkedIn is starting to get obsolete and this is the right moment for competition like SkillChain.
Activity: 126

hope so and hope also that will be easy to use for the mass.

Activity: 70
the tokens will be used, yes. i dont know for what exactly but they will be used. =) Also it is your invest and you can have it in the wallet.
It is interesting to hear the answer from the devs about coins.
Activity: 266
the tokens will be used, yes. i dont know for what exactly but they will be used. =) Also it is your invest and you can have it in the wallet.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
it is designed to provide a better education future and to meet the needs of more efficient staff in similar positions in companies. this project aimed at contributing to the system with more accurate data. I see very well. you need to support such projects!! Wink . it is necessary for people to work more efficiently.
Activity: 84
i think it would be really bad if the tokens have a near nothing usage after the ico and start of the platform
But they will be used. Check the comment above. There will be enough ways to use it, no worries about it.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
ay, is there anyone here? Does anyone even deal with the project, its promotion and public relations? it would be interesting to know why there is silence
i think it would be really bad if the tokens have a near nothing usage after the ico and start of the platform
Naturally, tokens should give privileges to platform users.
Pages:
Jump to: