Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHL] Placeholders – x16r PoW/No Premine/Decentralized AWS/Google Cloud - page 2. (Read 7718 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Lucas,

We only posted it here now as we were waiting for our fork to X16r to be complete, and to be sure there were no serious issues. We already have a very active community and did not want to post here until we had something new to bring to the table that warranted an announcement. That being said, we're glad to have you!

ok, thanks for clarifying, I'm checking the project
do you have a mining calculator?

not worth to cloud mine it now that it's listed on c-cex, right?

its not lsited on c-cex? Its on Crex24. Idk about cloud mining but if you have some GPU's then its definitely worth it
It's listed already? Was waiting for WP and team info before getting on board, but looks like the project really is moving faster than anticipated. Any idea where to get a hold of some reading materials about the project and team info?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Lucas,

We only posted it here now as we were waiting for our fork to X16r to be complete, and to be sure there were no serious issues. We already have a very active community and did not want to post here until we had something new to bring to the table that warranted an announcement. That being said, we're glad to have you!

its not lsited on c-cex? Its on Crex24. Idk about cloud mining but if you have some GPU's then its definitely worth it
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Lucas,

copper member
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Lucas,

Activity: 162
Merit: 1
tell me how to start mining a coin using a wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
coin has been around for more than a month already, why posting it here only now?
Activity: 16
Amazing work guys. Coin is already worth 100 sat each at Crex and buy orders are about 1 BTC!!  Grin
Activity: 14

Pool4blocks

Placeholder Pool!

http://www.pool4blocks.com

Direct link to coin: http://www.pool4blocks.com/Home/Miner?PoolID=PHL

Low fee: 0,5%

Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://pool4blocks.com:3344 -u WalletAddress -p PHL
legendary
In the case of setting up my own pool, in relation to the fees for the use of this pool, should any project requirements be met, or will the fee be set by the pool owner?

Generally the pool operator sets their own fees. I am confused about your question?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In the case of setting up my own pool, in relation to the fees for the use of this pool, should any project requirements be met, or will the fee be set by the pool owner?
Activity: 11
Great review on youtube in Russian! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GIqOvLKk6o Пoлный oбзop.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Amazon and Google don't need to be 'beaten', we can all happily co-exist. We are creating an decentralized alternative for those who would prefer that over the other offerings. If we are able to command even a tiny fraction of the current AWS/Google Cloud market share, Placeholders will be experiencing wild success.

I think, it may even have some kind of relationship and help each other. in any case, competition is always good
copper member
Activity: 7
Amazon and Google don't need to be 'beaten', we can all happily co-exist. We are creating an decentralized alternative for those who would prefer that over the other offerings. If we are able to command even a tiny fraction of the current AWS/Google Cloud market share, Placeholders will be experiencing wild success.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Interesting concept... Will dedicate a few miners and keep an eye on development updates.

Their competitors are hard to beat, Amazon and Google. First, they need to work on popularity. That is already a big task for them. Else, they will just work on how to increase its value in exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Interesting concept... Will dedicate a few miners and keep an eye on development updates.
legendary
Activity: 207
Merit: 5
Activity: 16
Seems.... unique..  Wink

Will wait for more info on it.  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
do you have rivals or the same project as placeholders? so that I can understand and make a comparison.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
Is an AMD miner in the works? There's no link so I'm assuming there's not one available at the moment.

It's X16R algo, so any miner capable of hashing that algo can mine: https://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/x16r-amd-miner/
Pages:
Jump to: