Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1 - page 12. (Read 121936 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Hi all.
Any way to recover a transaction from 1.5 wallet to cryptsy deposit made in 13/may/2014 ?

I'm waiting for test deposits form May 1st onwards, and will make a post when they clear. Just use 1.6.2 .
mxn
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Is there a plan porting philosopherstone-qt to qt5 ?

i tried to compile on my ubuntu but get some errors because  i have qt5 installed ..

I guess not, a workaround can be the command "qmake-qt4" before compiling.
Activity: 10
Hi all.
Any way to recover a transaction from 1.5 wallet to cryptsy deposit made in 13/may/2014 ?
Activity: 729
Merit: 251
Is there a plan porting philosopherstone-qt to qt5 ?

i tried to compile on my ubuntu but get some errors because  i have qt5 installed ..

Its a bit too much codechange for me to do it because i have only basic knowledges.

Greetings
TRBC
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
legendary
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Alright guys its time to add some more value to PHS.

I have spoken with Unick and he has agreed to set up a block explorer/richlist for PHS. As we know and should know, Unick makes the best block explorer/richlist combos around. HBN/FAC/GRW and TEK all have his explorer/richlists running and they look amazing.

Here is the HBN block explorer:

http://hbn.blockx.info/get/chain/HoboNickels

and the HBN richlist, all hosted and maintained by unick:

http://hbn.blockx.info/richlist/

The boys over at TEK put together a reasonable bounty and Unick delivered, with the explorer/richlist getting setup today.

PHS needs the same, so this is what we can do to get it going. As we all know, time and servers aren't cheap. So if we all pool our stones together, Unick will setup and host the best block explorer/richlist around for PHS!

Don't you want a rock solid block explorer?
Don't you want a richlist, see where you stand and get bragging rights?
Don't you want to add more value to this amazing coin?

The bounty is 1650 PHS. This will cover Unick's time to setup and host the block explorer/richlist. If the community will allow me, I will collect the bounty and then shoot it over to Unick once its all there. I will personally pledge 500 PHS towards the bounty to get the ball rolling.

The bounty address is:

9ZuH3fkAaNhGCbeJWb8ft3Cne7m2uT5tYN

I have already sent my 500 PHS, so only 1150 more PHS to go. Trust me guys this is a great deal and will add amazing value to PHS.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
legendary
From Cryptsy chat just now:
-----
BitJohn
@ofeefee: PHS developers requested it be taken offline due to a fork
-----
I believe coin is already forked and ok atm.

Could you also tell them that they can turn it back on ? TY Wink

dont understand why this is happening, as long as they are on the latest client, I don't see why that would be an issue.  Can we get an update dev?

Where is 1.6.2 download link, I am on 1.6, but header says 1.6.2, so wondering where that is.

Thanks!

All older clients have the bubble in QT or error message in coind 'UPDATEHARDFORK.

Production environments can do getcheckpoint and know instantly if there is an issue. Coinmine has a script which checked git for updates and did them automatically and never had an issue.

I did test deposits/withdrawals which worked fine until 5/1, when one didn't show up I immediately notified them.

1.6.2 Source
https://github.com/philosopherstonecoin/philosopherstone

1.6.2 Win32
https://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/PHS/

edit: will contact Mullick , as he was able to resolve quite quickly in the past.
legendary
The only thing keeping me from buying some PHS is the lack of exchange where you can actually buy them. Cryptsy doesn't count. Whats the point of buying if you can't withdraw?

I wonder why the hell Cryptsy allows withdraws tx to be proceeded if coins are going into outer space instead of destination wallet?

Me too
maybe it's more fun.
legendary
I backed up my wallet, and dl'ed and unzipped the 223790.zip update,  am I supposed to replace the files in my 1.5 wallet roaming folder with those? Cause that's what I did. Now it doesn't like the blkindex.dat file and won't load the wallet. What did I do incorrectly, and how do I fix it?

Code:
Fast sync chain download:
=========================

1. Back up wallet.dat or entire directory: (default) always do this
     Win c:/users/username/appdata/roaming/philosopherstone/
     Unix : /home/user/.Philosopherstone
2. Delete all files/folders in your directory above EXCEPT wallet.dat and philosopherstone.conf (if you have one)
3. Unzip files in .zip to above directory (check txleveldb is in philosopherstone directory)
4. run client, (Check help>about Philosopherstone to verify version 1.6.x)!

You deleted or unzipped over them?

I copied them from the unzipped folder to the 1.5 roaming folder.    

Now I have deleted everything from the 1.5 roaming folder except the wallet.dat,  and copied the unzipped files to it,  and restarted 1.5,  which is currently dl'ing the blockchain again and still has the hard fork message,  and still says 1.5.0 in the "about" info.  

Use 1.6.2
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Can anyone tell me what the prefix codes are for the public, and private WIF format?  I have a tool I modified that can scan a file (wallet.dat) and export all the keys.  This is useful in the case of a deleting/recovery, or if the wallet file corrupts and cannot be read by the client.  I added fluttercoin support, looking to add PHS and a few others.

Thanks!

Also if someone knows what file has this in the source code I can just look there.  Some are easier to find than others.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
-----
BitJohn
-----

dont understand why this is happening, as long as they are on the latest client, I don't see why that would be an issue.  Can we get an update dev?

Where is 1.6.2 download link, I am on 1.6, but header says 1.6.2, so wondering where that is.

Thanks!

I found it...
http://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/PHS/OfficialChain/
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
-----
BitJohn
-----

dont understand why this is happening, as long as they are on the latest client, I don't see why that would be an issue.  Can we get an update dev?

Thanks!
BBZ
Activity: 42
-----
BitJohn
-----

Activity: 101
I backed up my wallet, and dl'ed and unzipped the 223790.zip update,  am I supposed to replace the files in my 1.5 wallet roaming folder with those? Cause that's what I did. Now it doesn't like the blkindex.dat file and won't load the wallet. What did I do incorrectly, and how do I fix it?

Code:
Fast sync chain download:
=========================

1. Back up wallet.dat or entire directory: (default) always do this
     Win c:/users/username/appdata/roaming/philosopherstone/
     Unix : /home/user/.Philosopherstone
2. Delete all files/folders in your directory above EXCEPT wallet.dat and philosopherstone.conf (if you have one)
3. Unzip files in .zip to above directory (check txleveldb is in philosopherstone directory)
4. run client, (Check help>about Philosopherstone to verify version 1.6.x)!

You deleted or unzipped over them?

I copied them from the unzipped folder to the 1.5 roaming folder.     

Now I have deleted everything from the 1.5 roaming folder except the wallet.dat,  and copied the unzipped files to it,  and restarted 1.5,  which is currently dl'ing the blockchain again and still has the hard fork message,  and still says 1.5.0 in the "about" info.   

Activity: 29
Why do so many people like to participate in this coin
What special out of the ordinary things?
This is not very understanding
See the detail
It is really good.
Activity: 79
The only thing keeping me from buying some PHS is the lack of exchange where you can actually buy them. Cryptsy doesn't count. Whats the point of buying if you can't withdraw?

I wonder why the hell Cryptsy allows withdraws tx to be proceeded if coins are going into outer space instead of destination wallet?

From palmdetroit in a earlier forum post:

"Cryptsy Coind (wallet) is offline until PHS user base makes decision on PoW vrs PoS, mining is steadily increasing but has not reached needed levels. Also with their wallet offline we can do a switchover/fork much easier and with a short lead time, and avoid greater problems with missing dep/with , there is other exchanges but low low volume and large gaps. Recommendation is to not TX with Cryptsy  until reactivated coind ANN"

So now we are in the next phase.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500

Activity: 195
Pages:
Jump to: