Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1 - page 45. (Read 121938 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Ok guys, some update from Minar.cc
The pool forked after being hit by 320MH of hash power, most probable due to wrong data on profit switching sites that have wrong block amount at 32...
I am resyncing and every block on the main chain will be payed all forked blocks will disappear from stats.
Will turn everything back on as soon as the new client syncs.

Asked coinchoose to fix it since,... well last halving,.. and now we are going to 8 when it will still be listed as 32.

It's really not good for the miners or PHS, will be putting out a new version with a better difficulty readjustment.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Ok guys, some update from Minar.cc
The pool forked after being hit by 320MH of hash power, most probable due to wrong data on profit switching sites that have wrong block amount at 32...
I am resyncing and every block on the main chain will be payed all forked blocks will disappear from stats.
Will turn everything back on as soon as the new client syncs.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
price keeps dropping.. i really want this coin to make it. come on peeps.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
I have no problem with the 1.3.4
Activity: 126
That explains it, my last 2 withdrawals from minar never showed up.
legendary
Maybe I missed a few lines but is the wallet upgrade a must or can I keep on using the "old" one?
Thx

It's not mandatory, just recommended to do when you get a chance, you can stay on 1.3.5 for now.

Eventually the old clients will be phased out.

Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Maybe I missed a few lines but is the wallet upgrade a must or can I keep on using the "old" one?
Thx
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I just registered at http://phs.minar.cc/ and doesnt let me edit anything (everything is locked) and I never received the email confirmation either. Any one having the same issue?
legendary
What's with phs.minar.cc?
Wrong blockchain perhaps??

Edit: phsblocks.com seems to be fine, looks like I lost about 200 PHS mined at minar.cc

Why did this happen?
Also, there are still a lot of workers mining at minar.cc that needs to be warned.

Edit: Mailed minar.cc to either fix or take down the pool asap.

Minar is FORKED Will push updated CP

Sent msg to Minar, thanks for the post.

the other 3 pools are on the right one like you mentioned.

As far as miners, sites like coin choose still show PHS with a reward of 32 or higher for miners with switching clients (tried to contact them multiple times since last halving), anyway, it shows PHS as much more profitable than it really is, which brings the higher hashpower.

Activity: 26
What's with phs.minar.cc?
Wrong blockchain perhaps??

Edit: phsblocks.com seems to be fine, looks like I lost about 200 PHS mined at minar.cc

Why did this happen?
Also, there are still a lot of workers mining at minar.cc that needs to be warned.

Edit: Mailed minar.cc to either fix or take down the pool asap.
legendary
Is there a blockchain explorer for this coin that actually works?

The explorer isnt working for me either. I had a transaction that never showed up on the receiving end and the explorer doesnt recognize the transaction id or the wallet address.

http://altexplorer.info/chains/PHS/block_crawler.php

This one works but you may have to try several times before it will stop giving an error page.

I sent Trip a message (ABE explorer), I think its hung up or stuck.

If you need me to check chain for something important just pm me the details, I can look it up quick. (if other explorers also not working)

The explorer isnt working for me either. I had a transaction that never showed up on the receiving end and the explorer doesnt recognize the transaction id or the wallet address.

http://altexplorer.info/chains/PHS/block_crawler.php

This one works but you may have to try several times before it will stop giving an error page.

Activity: 6
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
phs price went to a huge low on the 600 btc break, unfortunately i was sleeping at the time and didn't get the chance to buy at that point .
the bounce back up is a good sign tought (imo) means when btc goes back up so wil phs, i just bought some and will wait for them to stake.

happy weekend all.

edit: finally got my hands on some phs (about 200 of them, not much but that's a start) can't wait next week to see the first minted coins ^^
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
shame theres not many PHS bounties ^^
HBNs i have almost 10k!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Seems like a lot of people are looking into hbn and phs (got my first stones earlier today Smiley  ) Is there anyone looking at tek coins? pos rate looks interresting but honestly i don't see that much activity from their community and i don't know if it would be worth getting some. Even if their price drops 40% a month it's going to balance with the stakes right?

Thanks for your answer palmdetroit, it clarified a bunch of things.I still got concerns about prices but since community is so active and btc/usd is holding the 600$ resistance, i feel like it should be fine over the mid/long term.

If anyone can give me an impression over tek coins it would be appreciated ^^
Activity: 139
Hi, Palmdetroit!
You are doing a nice update of PHS client. Now it will be more informative and comfortable for people.
I also agree with Makitaki and doulos that PHS and HBN are one of the most interesting coins of the all numerous alt-coins!
Continue on the same way!
Greetings from Ukraine.
Activity: 26
Wonderful, thanks a lot. Using the same idea as the dev of HBN?  Wink Not that it's bad, quite the contrary, as my favorite coins happen to be HBN and PHS.  Cool

I support PoS based coins and think it's in everyone's interest to have some basic standards between clients.

For example everyone can find their stake/mint information in the same place across clients, makes it user friendly.

Not to mention, I like having this too    Wink (and let's face it the majority of users hate going to console so why force them)

Love this feature and I agree 100% regarding consistency between wallet UIs.
Let PHS and HBN devs lead the way!
Pages:
Jump to: