Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 129. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
February 28, 2017, 03:06:46 PM
Looks promising so I'm Joining the signature campaign Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 28, 2017, 03:05:46 PM
Totally aggree with you dev. just look the super hyped zcash coin. short after its release a bug prevented to use its main feature, transparent transactions. what about zcoin, very nasty bug, milions "stolen".

Those fails could have been prevented with a dev like you picoindev, just a small delay to make things right can make the difference between fail or success.
Activity: 140
February 28, 2017, 01:56:21 PM
Shareholders list has been updated

Hope you will fix the POW reward issue in the coming days. Anyhow, I like the way you keep the community updated on the progress of the project. This shows you are very dedicated to the project and that it is not only a set and forget coin but there will be some further development even after release.
Keep going the good work Smiley

Well we hope so too Cheesy Oh thank you Smiley I am really happy reading this Smiley)))

Congratulations OSMIUMCOIN, very good logo variants.
Good luck to all participants of the project
picoindev thanks for the good work
You are welcome Smiley I also wish us to have nice project with a growing community.

Will there be a mac wallet on wallet launch? Also love the sound of airdrop with a very distinctive distribution model nice 👍
Here is the current progress:
Originally PI was designed to be a POS only. But because we want the whole community to be a part of the development, we decided to have a vote. The community voted for a POS/POW hybrid. I have reviewed and changed the source of the POS only PI wallet (linux coin daemon) but sadly, the POW is not working as expected. I have one final idea what could be wrong and i will make the needed adjustments. If it's not working i will try to find an other wallet to fork the PI wallet from. We will post tomorrow if we have to delay the current launch date, because there is no use in starting with a untested wallet, even if it looks like everything (POS/POW) is working correctly. There have been some coins suffering from problems after a few thousand mined POW/POS coins. This is something we want to avoid Smiley After it is working we will compile the linux gui wallet, the windows wallet, and the MAC wallet. I personally must say that i have experience in any windows OS and in linux OS in general but NOT in MAC. We will see if it's working to compile it or not, if we can't compile it i have some "friendly dev friends" who might be able to assist us.

Hi Guys.
are there Mining Pools and Exchange Sites availible?
Thanks  Wink
As the coin is still under development, there is no exchange or mining pool available yet. I think both will come  as soon as we have the working wallet.

Again a small reminder about the devs tasks for 28th of february:
General update - to do for today:
- Please post if you like the darker outer circle or the lighter outer circle of OSMIUMCOINS logo design
- small advertisement campaign will start this week, there will be an other community contest for the design of the banner required for advertisement campaign
- Before the advertisement campaign will start, the website will receive all the updates required for not only linking to the ANN for all updates/specifications
- Source of the POW POS wallet has been reviewed and we might have found the problem with the POW not starting (0 block reward) -> We will have a look on this this evening
- Forum rank and PI shares will be added this evening (sorry for not doing this already, i have the only access to the picoindev bitcointalk account so picoinsupport can't do the required changes)
- Calculation of PI/shares will also be available this evening
- Early supporter bonus will be added this evening -> We have figured something out for makeing the "early" newbie accounts a bit weaker until they reach Jr. Member but they will still have an advantage compared to later signature campaign signups shares

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 28, 2017, 01:15:36 PM
Hi Guys.
are there Mining Pools and Exchange Sites availible?
Thanks  Wink
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
February 28, 2017, 11:01:21 AM
Will there be a mac wallet on wallet launch? Also love the sound of airdrop with a very distinctive distribution model nice 👍
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
February 28, 2017, 10:12:43 AM
+ for the darker outer circle
Activity: 381
February 28, 2017, 10:04:53 AM
Joined Pi Coin signature campaign
Thank you
Activity: 207
February 28, 2017, 07:33:08 AM
The logo with the darker outer circle looks more appealing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 28, 2017, 06:15:17 AM

Congratulations OSMIUMCOIN, very good logo variants.
Good luck to all participants of the project
picoindev thanks for the good work
February 28, 2017, 05:04:07 AM
Hope you will fix the POW reward issue in the coming days. Anyhow, I like the way you keep the community updated on the progress of the project. This shows you are very dedicated to the project and that it is not only a set and forget coin but there will be some further development even after release.
Keep going the good work Smiley
Activity: 409
February 28, 2017, 04:45:26 AM
The darker outer circle in the logo is clearly better. It seems almost everyone agrees to this
Activity: 369
Merit: 252
February 28, 2017, 04:36:53 AM
I joined PiCoin sign camp a few days ago, i create 3 logo, but I was not in the list Shareholderlist.  Huh

(((((
Activity: 140
February 28, 2017, 03:44:08 AM
Let's see how the logo seems in a smaller sizes
The logo size will be adjusted this evening. I'll post the logo in the needed sizes this evening.

dark outer circle logo Smiley

Yeah I completely agree with dev to postpone the launch if needed. better to start off a good base as to fiddle later around with annoying bugs.
take the time needed to get things working as you expect them.
Good that there are people understanding that a delay might be required. I have reviewed the source and might have found the 0 PI reward problem. Seems like they "hardcoded" the blockreward the blockreward to "0" on the forked wallet. That's why the adjusted POW blockreward is not working. This will be checked this evening and hopefully i can find it, because the pure POS wallet was working very good. We had to "mine" about a few hundred blocks until the POS started to do all the block generation.

General update - to do for today:
- Please post if you like the darker outer circle or the lighter outer circle of OSMIUMCOINS logo design
- small advertisement campaign will start this week, there will be an other community contest for the design of the banner required for advertisement campaign
- Before the advertisement campaign will start, the website will receive all the updates required for not only linking to the ANN for all updates/specifications
- Source of the POW POS wallet has been reviewed and we might have found the problem with the POW not starting (0 block reward) -> We will have a look on this this evening
- Forum rank and PI shares will be added this evening (sorry for not doing this already, i have the only access to the picoindev bitcointalk account so picoinsupport can't do the required changes)
- Calculation of PI/shares will also be available this evening
- Early supporter bonus will be added this evening -> We have figured something out for makeing the "early" newbie accounts a bit weaker until they reach Jr. Member but they will still have an advantage compared to later signature campaign signups shares

Shareholderlist has been updated, Osmiumcoin has been added as the logo contest winner
Activity: 581
February 28, 2017, 03:25:01 AM
Joined PiCoin signcamp dev
Thanks
Activity: 91
February 27, 2017, 06:12:43 PM
February 27, 2017, 03:11:56 PM
dark outer circle logo Smiley

Yeah I completely agree with dev to postpone the launch if needed. better to start off a good base as to fiddle later around with annoying bugs.
take the time needed to get things working as you expect them.
Activity: 532
February 27, 2017, 12:15:55 PM
Let's see how the logo seems in a smaller sizes
Activity: 91
February 27, 2017, 04:19:42 AM
does somebody now which signature works for newbies? i can just use 50max characters in my signature. but what i see, i need about 130??

Just use this:  PiCoin - get in now, signature campaign - No ICO!
It's 49 chars. Forget about links and stuff until you get to junior member

alright will do that, thanks
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
February 27, 2017, 03:56:52 AM
dark outer circle Smiley
Activity: 154
***crypto trader***
February 27, 2017, 03:48:18 AM
Jump to: