Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 131. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 25, 2017, 04:32:32 AM
only one week left picoin will be released any clue when picoin will be listed on the exchanges?
and what the exchanges? will keep an eye on this thread total coin so small and almost half of it for airdrop, awesome dev!
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
February 25, 2017, 04:21:08 AM
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
February 24, 2017, 06:56:05 PM

how does airdrop exactly work? Can someone explain it to me.

thanks
The airdrop will last for 6 months. You can be a part of the airdrop by joining the signature campaign or complete/win a community contest. As a newbie you will need atleast 10 activity points in order to receive free PI. This is to prevent multiaccounts.
[/quote]

i have over 10, how can i participate?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
February 24, 2017, 04:18:50 PM
Oh man life of pi is the movie that u dont wanna watch. Oddly enough, Mr. Pi and his lifetime arrest have become a source of inspiration for u, the guy that launched picoin. I know that u dwell in singapore tower and dont change towel after washing up ur saggy body, and that u asked another newbie to make this coin for u.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 24, 2017, 01:55:13 PM
airdrop still available?

i want to join

The airdrop is based on the signature campaign. Put a valid PI signature and you will be added to the shareholders list Smiley
idk if this was asked but or for me not reading but i am wondering if this coin will be cpu mineable or if it will be gpu only.

It's x13 so definitely not worth cpu mining. Even gpu is questionable because asics for x13 exist now

alright thanks thats what i thought, gonna have to just hold air drop and buy more

Yes currently i am working on the x13 implementatoin. I have watched some CPU only coins beeing very easily attacked by botnets. If the difficulty is low the botnets can attack, if difficulty and hashrate go up they are better protected vs botnets. I have heard of x13 miners but i think, asics wont be a problem in the beginning, because the airdrop is actually going to pay more PI per day than all POW blocks create PI per day. This might change if more people sign up for the campaign or after the 6months slow but steady airdrop=signature campaign coin distribution.

idk if this was asked but or for me not reading but i am wondering if this coin will be cpu mineable or if it will be gpu only.

It's x13 so definitely not worth cpu mining. Even gpu is questionable because asics for x13 exist now

alright thanks thats what i thought, gonna have to just hold air drop and buy more

I would highly recommend u to expel that air from the opening between ur buttocks and forget about dealing with this stinkish asset. Its set to go lower than Tokes, much much lower, man. To what degree should u be cracked to still follow it? Ure lost.
So you are saying that it's not worth investing? Do you have any reasons why? I personally think that i am a very active dev, answering every single question (if i have missed one, the affected user can always send me a PM and ask again). The complete distribution is free. If you don't want to mine it you can simply sign up for the signature campaign.
You might be saying that PI has currently no "unique" features. How many coins, with many many promises, did you watch or even invest BTC and see them disapear? Do you prefer a coin with many promises, some may be fullfilled some others not combined with an ICO? Maybe one of the most recent coins is ZCash. Price went up over 1,6BTC (poor people who invested money at this time!!!) for falling and falling and falling down. Still i do not say that ZCash is scam or anything else. It just got ultra-hyped and this made the price go like sky rockets.
With our kind of coin distribution i see big potential for actually being a nice coin. We also have nice plans for the future, but i posted this several times now: We wont make any promises we can't hold. We are working hard to make PI a good coin and not a 2 week project where DEVs sell all their coins and leave the sinking ship. I have watched this too often now and this made me realy angry (not you, but the coins doing what i said i dislike).
I realy don't get it why people post about a coin and saying it's a crap coin. It's not only here, they are all over the forum.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
February 24, 2017, 01:15:35 PM

I would highly recommend u to expel that air from the opening between ur buttocks and forget about dealing with this stinkish asset. Its set to go lower than Tokes, much much lower, man. To what degree should u be cracked to still follow it? Ure lost.
Activity: 602
February 24, 2017, 12:01:12 PM

Activity: 409
February 24, 2017, 11:48:26 AM

February 24, 2017, 10:38:04 AM
Activity: 574
February 24, 2017, 07:51:18 AM
airdrop still available?

i want to join
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 24, 2017, 04:39:45 AM
Thanks for all those updates on your current progress. I hope you will sort that nasty compiler problem out without too much headaches. Looking forward for next weeks updates.   
Activity: 140
February 24, 2017, 03:22:35 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
February 23, 2017, 11:44:09 PM
Wonderful coin & Wonderful Initial Distribution. I hate any type of IPO, ICO etc.
Me too.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
February 23, 2017, 11:39:45 PM
Hi i wonder how about if i register in https://picoin.club/signup/ then i can get the airdrop though in case without using picoin signature
You can't. It's all been explained in the previous page. The signup is for the signature campaign
Sorry my mistake dont check it all before and thanks dude for your information,I think i need to waiting when picoin release and i can bought them from who Airdrop man sell in small price,because the signature is allowed for newbie members,Well i think i can get them easy Wink
February 23, 2017, 12:14:51 PM

Thank you for your reply.

So, just to clarify, once we have the wallets, we will start receiving the coins in it? There will be an address for each participant in the sig campaing?

The dev's plan was to set up a fake pool where we would be given coins every week according to our shares. Then we could withdraw whenever we want.

But that might change. He'll tell us when he decides the best method I suppose

I like this idea it stops dumpers and is fair distribution
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
February 23, 2017, 11:17:44 AM
everybody loves free coins  Grin
February 23, 2017, 11:11:20 AM

So, just to clarify, once we have the wallets, we will start receiving the coins in it? There will be an address for each participant in the sig campaing?

The dev's plan was to set up a fake pool where we would be given coins every week according to our shares. Then we could withdraw whenever we want.

But that might change. He'll tell us when he decides the best method I suppose
Activity: 145
February 23, 2017, 11:08:40 AM
I have updated my signature.

I'm a little lost, can someone explain to me how will the distribution work? Which wallet should I set up in order to receive coins?

Thanks

+1

Wallet is not yet released. As soon as the wallet will be available, it will be posted here.  Should be available on the coming weeks.

February 23, 2017, 10:43:39 AM
Hi i wonder how about if i register in https://picoin.club/signup/ then i can get the airdrop though in case without using picoin signature

You can't. It's all been explained in the previous page. The signup is for the signature campaign
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
February 23, 2017, 10:24:12 AM
Jump to: