Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 33. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Is there any social media bounty program?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Interested in signature campaign. When will beging the minning?

You can mine right now.

Can you show me how to mine picoins? Or teach me hhow to mine them?
You have got signature ,you got for free.But i think you got more buying then minning.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

You can mine right now.

Can you show me how to mine picoins? Or teach me hhow to mine them?
Activity: 308
 I want to take part in the signature campaign. Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
DeepOnion

You can mine right now.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Received my coins this week. Thank you
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
The devs just disappeared on us it seems. Pretty sad I had high hopes for this coin.

i think the dev dumped and run away? it's possible, cause after he run away and went full offlien the coins was dumped to 200 satoshi, previously picoin was at 500+ satoshi, pretty sad indeed, i was hoping for some new features to increase the value it was a nice coin with good community

I just got communication from the dev,
He and picoinsupprt are very busy dev mostly with real life stuff right now. I know some are saying right now. 'how dare he have a real life outside of developing PIcoin?'. lol
trust me if things work out by next week we may be starting finally the automatic payouts and there are other tidbits incoming. stay tuned an when I get the ok to make announcements I will.
But, to squash the rumors. The team is still around and no one has jumped ship.
Cheers,
Brazilman37BTC
Thank you for the information. I believe in Dev.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
good for you those who keep getting their airdrops for the signature campaign. in my case I still haven't got any coins from the very beginning. please update devs
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
Received Pi for this week. Thank you Dev
Activity: 532
Airdrop recieved as usual despite the fact that you are busy. Thank you very much!
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
The devs just disappeared on us it seems. Pretty sad I had high hopes for this coin.

i think the dev dumped and run away? it's possible, cause after he run away and went full offlien the coins was dumped to 200 satoshi, previously picoin was at 500+ satoshi, pretty sad indeed, i was hoping for some new features to increase the value it was a nice coin with good community

He and picoinsupprt are very busy dev mostly with real life stuff right now. I know some are saying right now. 'how dare he have a real life outside of developing PIcoin?'. lol
trust me if things work out by next week we may be starting finally the automatic payouts and there are other tidbits incoming. stay tuned an when I get the ok to make announcements I will.
Cheers,
Brazilman37BTC
i wait for my aidrop at this week ^^
Activity: 399
onwards and upwards

Cheers,
Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 308
onore dikeido
i received some but it's conflicted, what does even mean??

it's also not show up on blockexplorer, double spent or fork?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

i dont see a massive dump of coins at all. if he was to do such a thing dont you think there would be a massive amount dumped? and more then likely a serious decrease in value?
i suggest we wait a little longer before formulating any speculations.
Brazilman37BTC
Price of BTC inrease... so Picoin no decrease
P/s: your goo.gl url is broken :v Wink Wink Wink
onwards and upwards

i dont see a massive dump of coins at all. if he was to do such a thing dont you think there would be a massive amount dumped? and more then likely a serious decrease in value?
i suggest we wait a little longer before formulating any speculations.
Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 406

onwards and upwards
umm... Dev Please come back!

hi all,
I have sent Dev a PM and should get word soon as to what hes working on or the status of this coins future. Dont lose faith already. Hang in there and im sure he will show up.

Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 532
First of all this coin needs automated signature payments as dev has prommissed, cause of signature campaign is 6 month long. to prevent those yels about - no coins recieved.
I have recieved all the coins from the start of the project, every wenesday.

And there is a lot of other work to do. We need slack or something at least to meet the dev not only on the forum. But thus the coin is free, I just hope the developer does not give up.

P.S.: For those who didnt recieved coins:

1. you need to check a signature and your forum rank.
2. you need to register at https://picoin.club/signup/
3. PM PiCoinSupport with your PiCoin address to be listed in Current Shareholders list...

If memory does not fail me, that's all you need to do.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
umm... Dev Please come back!
Pages:
Jump to: