Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 29. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
so how much is the yearly pos rate?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

it's very good news, thank you. I will try, later.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 827
dear miners,
For more than 3 days I do not see miners in the pool ...
I wonder if there are problems ...
the pool works properly.
Given the maintenance costs of the servers I ask you to use it otherwise I will have to close it.
 Cry Cry Cry
If the pool has miners I will create bounties for your works!
...skip...

At such a low price, there are more profitable coins.
This is the task of the developer - to attract investors.
Miners will pull up if the coin is profitable.
But the developer has not visited the forum for a week. And there is no news about new exchanges.

I have stopped receiving my share of airdrop when I dropped my signature so I have no clue if airdrops are ongoing. How are the airdrops from your end, guys? If airdrops are still being sent on time, then perhaps the dev is cooking something up. Otherwise, call this an abandoned project? The community can take over I think. Because cachecoin is moving forward with the community taking over. Perhaps Picoin can do to.

i dont know why there are so many people eager to shoot down this coin and the dev. its like you guys need a permanent full time babysitter to hold your hand. the dev has come on recently with good news and with more coming. and as for airdrops? the intelligent thing to do is send a PM to either the dev or one of his support members and one of them including myself will get back to you. And now garbage talk about community taking over this coin? you know some coins are lucky they have full staff backing and alot of great talent to help carry their coin to the moon. but in this case only a couple of people all with a life outside of this environment. So if you guys would bare with us and not be so eager to tear us to shreds we can work through the details in a civil manner.

And what i am about to say is rhetorical, but everyone is welcome to leave this community and follow any other coin they wish. no one is holding you here against your will. But, if your here only to poison this community and sit back and watch your handy work? then shame on you..

Brazilman37BTC

What I said had nothing to do with poisoning minds or tearing dev and his team to shreds. Read my post over and over til you understand it and check to see if you'll find what you've been saying in it. I gave out an honest question and a suggestion since I have read posts asking about the dev's plans and whereabouts just now. I have not been participating much in the pi thread for quite some time and when I did participate in response to other posts, I get insulted? All you had to do was provide an update and not insult anyone. You're too rude quick to drive away picoin members and accuse them of garbage talk. You need to be careful with your words.

I think you have noticed that these days the hashrate net is 4 GHs !!!!!!!!
I would not talk about defeating PI coin ...
Or there is something unusual ....
Usually when its value was higher the nethashrate was about 1 Ghs or less...
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Is any problem with auto payment airdrop Huh

Since yesterday, I don't receive airdrop.

Guys.

I'm watching this coin for some days now.

How many people are working in this coin right now? Just one dev? It would be good to see more people contributing with the development, as well with the comunity management, marketing, and so on.

Some suggestions that I think that could help bring awareness to this coin:

- Create a slack channel
 - Improve the website
 - Better publishing of the roadmap

For the tinny market cap that it has, it already seems to be a great comunity behind it. This is really awesome.

Regards!

I agree, we need official slack channel Smiley
Activity: 322
2 brazilman37
You asked: "Why are there so few miners in the pool?"
You tell us that you will close the pool.

I said directly and without charge:
People want to make a profit. Developer is silent for a week.
Truth is better than sweet lies.
What's wrong with that?
Activity: 101
I have registered signature activities, please record.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
dear miners,
the pool works properly.
Given the maintenance costs of the servers I ask you to use it otherwise I will have to close it.
 Cry Cry Cry
...skip...

But the developer has not visited the forum for a week. And there is no news about new exchanges.

I have stopped receiving my share of airdrop when I dropped my signature so I have no clue if airdrops are ongoing. How are the airdrops from your end, guys? If airdrops are still being sent on time, then perhaps the dev is cooking something up. Otherwise, call this an abandoned project? The community can take over I think. Because cachecoin is moving forward with the community taking over. Perhaps Picoin can do to.

i dont know why there are so many people eager to shoot down this coin and the dev. its like you guys need a permanent full time babysitter to hold your hand. the dev has come on recently with good news and with more coming. and as for airdrops? the intelligent thing to do is send a PM to either the dev or one of his support members and one of them including myself will get back to you. And now garbage talk about community taking over this coin? you know some coins are lucky they have full staff backing and alot of great talent to help carry their coin to the moon. but in this case only a couple of people all with a life outside of this environment. So if you guys would bare with us and not be so eager to tear us to shreds we can work through the details in a civil manner.

And what i am about to say is rhetorical, but everyone is welcome to leave this community and follow any other coin they wish. no one is holding you here against your will. But, if your here only to poison this community and sit back and watch your handy work? then shame on you..

Brazilman37BTC

What I said had nothing to do with poisoning minds or tearing dev and his team to shreds. Read my post over and over til you understand it and check to see if you'll find what you've been saying in it. I gave out an honest question and a suggestion since I have read posts asking about the dev's plans and whereabouts just now. I have not been participating much in the pi thread for quite some time and when I did participate in response to other posts, I get insulted? All you had to do was provide an update and not insult anyone. You're too rude quick to drive away picoin members and accuse them of garbage talk. You need to be careful with your words.
Activity: 399
onwards and upwards
dear miners,
the pool works properly.
 Cry Cry Cry
...skip...

Brazilman37BTC
dear miners,
the pool works properly.
 Cry Cry Cry
...skip...

Activity: 322
dear miners,
the pool works properly.
 Cry Cry Cry
...skip...

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I've been buying some coins, but I'm not willing to sell it at a low price. I'll keep it all the time

Since picoin price is pretty low at the moment, it is easy to rise 10x with some good news. I wish you luck.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
这个钱包标志太漂亮了,我很喜欢。我今天刚刚下载了钱包。
You can using Google translate if you cannot write in English, here is Google translate of your post 
Code:
This wallet is so beautiful that I like it. I just downloaded the wallet today.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I've been buying some coins, but I'm not willing to sell it at a low price. I'll keep it all the time
Activity: 827
dear miners,
the pool works properly.
 Cry Cry Cry

happy mining!

please support PI project. Your work is important!

Official PI coin pool

http://pi.8pool.dtdns.net
Activity: 532
How many people are working in this coin right now? Just one dev? It would be good to see more people contributing with the development, as well with the comunity management, marketing, and so on.

It's amazing that so many people are supporting this coin. Actually I think that we need more people to be able to work with PiCoin API or something... To be able to build some services like faucet, mobile apps, or whatever based on PiCoin...
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Guys.

- Create a slack channel
 - Improve the website

For the tinny market cap that it has, it already seems to be a great comunity behind it. This is really awesome.

Regards!

The community couldn't  promote the coin without development.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Could u update for my share? I'm now Member.. pls update..
My add is : 337a6NJb4j16FJe9zk5weGnEA2qNdQeUez
Tks @picoinsupport
yeah!! like you said, we need a slack and of course some developments!! where is the dev?

probably working on the road map (i hope). if payouts are still being distributed then he's probably still around. but if there aren't any, someone might want to carry on where he left off? after all, this is a no ico coin and mineable...?
Activity: 72
Guys.

- Create a slack channel
 - Improve the website

Regards!
yeah!! like you said, we need a slack and of course some developments!! where is the dev?
Pages:
Jump to: